MODS=GODS

MODS=GODS

thanks mods

mods have classified HWNDU threads as raid threads due to shitposting and bitching on /qa/

go to /qa/ and tell the faggot mods to fuck off

has Sup Forums been infiltrated?
mod behaviour is cuck tier atm

It's been cuck tier for a while

yeah but why tho?

also, where do i find the latest hwndu vids?

weak, mods... weak

fuck the c u c k mods
no fun allowed i guess. its a public fucking webcam with a political message. kys you do it for free faggots

fucking cuck mods
it isnt even a raid.
only anons in NYC can actually do something. us other anons have no means of interfering with this "art" in any way
also it's a fucking public webcam and they want people to show up.

how cucked can one be?
ever since hiroshima-moot took over things turned into cancer

i cant belive i', saying this but i want mootikins back

this, i feel a huge void in my life now.

Its not just this topic, there is a ton of shit missing from archives. Pretty sure we are fucked.

Yeah I got addicted to this place and often I have found myself interested in totally legitimate and honest threads with good content deleted(often after like fifteen posts). I once posted sage in a literal spam thread got banned for a week. Something is up

perhaps there are threads about it on other imageboards?
i wouldnt know. i never leave Sup Forums.

I wouldn't leave the house if I didn't have to work user.

Remember pic related? I was gonna suggest an user should write "I'm trying to be famous again" on a paper bag and go stand next to him with the bag over his head. I'll never see that happen now.

good, the hwndu threads are fucking annoying

>liveleak threads about brazil happenings and niggers dying like retards
>400 posts multiple times a day
>public stream to laugh at poltards memeing in front of normies
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BAN

thats gay af

the video was hilarious
fuck off mods

where is the raiding?

it's a public webcam, a political message. there is noone to doxx, we cant do anything to disrupt the event
the only people that can actually stir shit up are NYC based anons. and even they just go there and act goofy.
i, however, i'm 10.000km away from that place and cant do shit other than watch the official stream.
how is that a raid?

the quality of moderation on Sup Forums is abyssmal.
shillthreads everywhere. non-political threads (ie barron having assburgers) everywhere and no deleted threads

but start a thread about a political livestream and get banhammered

mods, i am dissapointed

anyway, there are threads about it on 4plus4chan.
i'm emigrating

suck it
manchildren
of
dumb
site

I enjoyed reporting your threads a few hours ago and laughing all the way.

haha faggots, go make a new one now.

based mods

why did you report it?

Can we ban those Fashwave threads as well while we're at it?

it's an actual reality show. go see the women on twitter getting all wet.

THIS.

fucking aussies man

meanwhile

Go to 8 chan you imbeciles. You missed a Trumplet gathering outnumbering the cultists with Sup Forumsbart and Mario going full alpha shouting brainwashed libtard down, mustachio dropping serious redpills and shouting HDNW, a "buddhist" that showed up because someone posted a link for a whore that was actually a cultist standing there with only one other guy and much more. This was the best day yet.

Mustachio even named documentaries about 9/11 and the holocaust. The threads with bump limit of 750 died after half an hour max. They are still going. Legendary.