There are Three Types of Trump Supporters

There are three types of people that currently support Trump.

Type A: the stubborn cuck. The type of person that knows Trump is never gonna do anything except resign in shame. This person has made it clear on Facebook and social media that he has decided to follow him and is unwilling to admit to himself or others that he's made a mistake and will no longer support him.

Type B: the true believer cuck. These are the kinds of people that just want to follow the next hitler because it bothers someone that has wronged them in the past. This type of person enjoys the pain it causes others Andis not bothered that he has now become a puppet and traitor to his nation

Type C: propaganda cuck. These are mostly Russians and Chinese hiding behind American proxies spreading misinformation, such as there were people at Trump inuguration and that he's never paid bums to fight to the death, even though he lives in NYC and is a billionaire.

Which type are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Y2K6b
discord.gg/Y2K6B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are type A

I-I-I'm a c-cuck?

What stage are you in?

Possibly. How many American flags do you own?

Type D: you've always shared the same political views as Trump and genuinely enjoy watching him.

I apologise but I'm going to answer your question, with a question. Aren't Spaniards basically niggers?

Is there one of these where it starts with stage one of bluepill and eventually becomes fully redpill?

Where's the "I'm only in it for the gun rights" category?

Sorry, you're mistaken. That's actually type A. You're so far into denial, that you actually believe what you're saying is true. To the extent that you'll pretend your opinion matters, even though you live in Australia, the Earth's anus.

You're type A, sir. Don't worry though. There is still hope for you.

??? Fiddle while Rome Burns
The progression of politics has marginal bearing on my actions. Neither side would have been of significant benefit or detriment to me. Therefore, I choose the more chaotic and entertaining side.
The primaries were unbelievable, hilarious. The general election was just as good. Let's see how wacky the presidency can be. We're clearly in an era of memes, so let's embrace it

Too much?

who else "true believer cuck" here

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm an independent.

Sure, ameribro

Type D: you're in it for the memes

I just wanted to see Trump win for all the lefty tears and lefty chimp outs.

I could careless after that.

Ps you faggots got owned

discord.gg/Y2K6b

discord.gg/Y2K6b
discord.gg/Y2K6b

GET IN HERE. -- FIGHT SJW

5 TEAMS NOW ONLINE

THE COUNTERMEASURE BEGINS

THE FIRE RISES

ENLIST NOW, CHOOSE A TEAM, AND REDPILL YOUR WORLD.

discord.gg/Y2K6b
discord.gg/Y2K6B

You're type A. You see, you've been mislead into believing there was ever a chance of anyone taking away and your firearms. It's not really your fault. The gun industry has pushed this idea to increase gun sales. You don't need to be afraid. They need you to be. That's how they make money. That being said, I can't wait to pick up a K12 when they come out next month.

your reddit-tier rhetoric is a cringe. made this gif just for (you)

Embrace Chaos. Do you her yourself. Will you tell your loved ones this, when war arrives at their door. You are appart of the war that is misinformation. Will you be able to live with yourself when you know you feel for the madness.

You sound tilted my bluepilled friend.
As an American you can say my country has lots of unemployment, cannot compare economically or military, but saying Spain is full of niggers... cant be more ironic coming from a 60% white country.

This is the appropriate amount of American flags to own.

That's the "should be a Libertarian instead" option.

Type D: Foreign citizen who just wants to see something funny ;3

Everyone, pay attention. This is what is known in the wild as a Type C. A non-merican that wishes to see our great nation destroy itself by hiding behind a leaf proxy. How does Putin's phallus feel in you mouth and anus orificis?

>type Z: some men just want to watch the world burn

I voted to keep the funs safe, I know Hillary would've tried to go full Commiefornia on the 2A.

Or maybe she wouldn't of, either way, better safe than sorry

>not wanting a pres who could sign HPA
cuck

>ID: Ckc

Type Jeb reporting in

we're in it for the guac

Whatever type Hulk Hogan is

>Australia

Have you ever been able to speak without everyone immediately leaving he room in cringe. Your loved ones scoff at your ever word. Animals engage into fight or flight mode at your very presence, and considering you live in the most rodent snake and insect infested wasteland on the planet, that includes all shit eating ABOS aswell.

Type Z master race reporting in.

When are you and the other invaders going to realize this is a Trump board. No matter how much you try to divide and conquer he will only grow stronger faggot

I'm not saying it's full of niggers. I'm saying it is only niggers. You are a nigger. Your mother is a nigger. You father is a nigger. Your mother's boyfriend is a nigger. Your gay boyfriend is a nigger. Your dogs and your cats are niggers.

You say potato...

>tfw wanted to trump win for lulz
>now either want him to be the best us president ever so that the left will spend next couple centuries stuck in permabutthurt mode or the president that oversees the destruction of usa as the leading world power

Guess that this makes me type c.

>Australia

You're basically a Jew, except your money is kangaroo anus's.

If you're not careful your line ends with you and everything you have built will be thrown to the wolves

I'm so sorry to tell you this, but you are a type B. There is likely no hope for you, as you just referenced the Dark Knight, and are likely a school shooter.

>safe

You stupid, stupid child. Your illegitimate fear may have doomed us all.

You're a Type M for Mexican, think enforcing immigration laws is literally the same as Hitler.

>thinking he gives a shit about fixing HPA

Enjoy your increased everything as Trump cleans up for his billionaire cabinet, actual cuck

>??? Fiddle while Rome Burns
>The progression of politics has marginal bearing on my actions. Neither side would have been of significant benefit or detriment to me. Therefore, I choose the more chaotic and entertaining side.
>The primaries were unbelievable, hilarious. The general election was just as good. Let's see how
This, this is the Sup Forums I remember. This is the Sup Forums I miss. None of this idealist hyper-conservative redvblu moralfaggotry. Just good, honest grinning nihilism.

This guy gets it.

He is type A, but mostly type Hulkamaniac. It's off the spectrum...

This board is what we make of it. It is not me or you. It is all, and what we all believe can change in an instant.

Awkward you saying that right after the second post I made.

I do think Mexican food is really good though.

Types of anti-trump shills

Type A: The "Nazi". The type of person that thinks any association with Jews is enough to consider them compromised. Any gain the white race may gain from Trump is irrelevant to this "Nazi"

Type B: The "Former Supporter". These are the kinds of people that never supported Trump in the first place but feel like if they claim to be a former supporter they will get more (You)s.

Type C: The "Salty Hillshill". These are the people who were gloating for months about Trump's inevitable failure. They were so gleeful early Nov 8th, only to have their entire world crashing down once the results started coming. They think "drain the swamp" somehow meant appointing progressive politicians. Like usual they are completely wrong, but they lack the critical thinking skills to realize this.

*Note there is often overlap, and there are other types

Nope. Type A. Can you read? It is okay to take more than zero seconds to read over the topic of the thread your posting in. We'll all wait for you.

No shit. What do you think the underlying theme of this entire bread is, kangaroo rapist?

I'm a liberal that voted for Obama but I don't like the direction we've been going towards (which might mean I'm either getting less liberal as time goes on or liberals are going too far for me) the last few years so even though I wasn't initially very much for Trump I decided to vote for him rather than just not vote.. Partially because I do agree with some of his stuff and partially because I want something that is basically in a completely different direction than where we were heading just to see what would happen.

Mexicunts will be rounded up and put into camps first, pipe smoker.

> (OP)
>Type D: you've always shared the same political views as Trump and genuinely enjoy watching him.

This is the ultimate cuck as Trump hasn't always shared the same political views as trump. Trumps a democrat. Was and still is. Government picking and choosing companies to win? Democrat. Going to replace obamacare but everyone still gets insurance? Democrat. Start "trade wars" to protect corrupt unions? Democrat.

You fucks are all blue pilled. What makes you a cuck is u think you're not.

You missed Type D: the guy who just wants to watch shit happen (and doesn't want to support a true cuck like Sanders because my family has money and I'm not feeling that >50% federal income tax). This has been the most fun election I've ever seen. I hope it gets better and better from here.

There are three types of OP
Type A: cock-sucking faggot
Type B: cock-sucking faggot
Type C: cock-sucking faggot

Trump supporters aren't cucks per definition, faggot. You can't just take our words. You are the cucks. Deal with it.

SAGE

Excellent work. Start your own thread, where you take the template for free thought that I have set up for you, and skew it slightly to fit your sad pathetic misguided and misinformed world view.

This guy. A+

Type B. Obvious serial shooter.

How can you post this? They have internet in Cuba?

Type A. Also enjoys anal. Giving and receiving.

just one?

Per wall.

protect the gats at all costs

The /k/ube demands it

this would make sense if you weren't a liberal and you weren't so mad about the term "cuck" and didn't start to spew it without any clue of its meaning

The gun lobby cucked you so hard.

One side wants the destruction of white people and loves niggers and beaners and weird color hair. They also hate everything Sup Forums stands for. So until the left dies in a fire this is a Trump board faggot

a liberal who says nigger? why do they exists only here?
stop with all this spam

It really pisses them off when they hear it. mostly because it sum's their beliefs up in a single word.

Haha, direct hit huh? Show me in image attached where you posted.

Type C. You want America to fail so that Rome will no longer be synonymous with fallen empire. Your country was raped by the Moors.

TLDR

Don't worry, Trump will fuck all 3 types of supporters in the ass over these next 4 years... or until he's impeached / resigns in shame.

If he's impeached, I bet he'll be such a whiney cuck that he'll threaten to launch all the nukes to stay in power.

>its another asshurt liberal HAHA TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED STOP CALLING ME A KEK REEE thread
when will you fuckers get banned for shitting up the board with useless threads?

>destruction of white people

The sad part is, you think you aren't the one destroying the white race. Everytime you say something positive about trump or something negative about niggers, a white daughter sucks a BBC. This is your fault.

nigger

Reminder, all shills posted in image attached

Their pussies are still quivering from the fucking they got on Nov 8th and their body just aches for it to happen again, so they can't help post falsehoods here.

Type A

no argument whatsoever?
please, i don't care about this "u niggers u mad lmao" bs, just tell me a liberal now thinks can come here, start using racial slyrs and suddenly convert people to his liberal thinking.

btw, rome collapsed because of multiculuralism, not because an authoritariam meanie become head of state

not enough niggers in the world for this

im the bernout who voted for trumpt punish lyin hillary, the dnc and the msm

Type A. Afraid of opposing opinions so can only dismiss my argument rather than attempt making a coherent thought/argument/sentence.

>paid bums to fight to the death

>pay 13 year old Moldovan hookers to fight to death in puddles of their own piss in the Moscow Ritz Carlton

GET ON HIS LEVEL

Type C. Hiding behind American proxy.

Why are you so defensive, Type C. Is it because Italy is not taken seriously on the world stage. Do you even have a standing military?

based Hoppe..a true visionary

but you're not have an argument. this is. a mix of passive aggressive behavior and cheap insults

not an argument nigger

Ahhh the old if we call them niggers they win approach. Thanks mr Trudeau

Why does Italy have the highest poverty levels after Greece in the EU? Is it because of their nigger-ish genealogy?

This. Trump voters should be thanked for providing us with the greatest reality show on earth. The first few days have been great. I especially loved "alternative facts". The next four years are going to be magnificent.

The sissy slap fights between pro and anti Trumpers here on Sup Forums are going to be a sight to behold.

you said type c were russians (lol) hiding behind american proxies. you can't keep it up with your bs sweetheart?

The anti trumpers are just reddit cucks that got lost

No, it's about people who are tired of the liberal world order of good is evil and evil is the victim of good

Time to bring the world back on track of not caring so much about feelings and actually facing reality

yes it does. that's why you shouldn't follow our example and don't accept refugees and why is good that you elected an anti globalist

Burn it all, laugh around the fire.
An user after my own heart