Honestly, I am a violent Liberal...

Honestly, I am a violent Liberal, and I desire nothing more than to torture and kill every last member of Sup Forums and the Alt-Right> Im not joking. Just wondering, in your opinion, where and how can I take out the most Alt-Righters in one fell swoop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNRGW1VtPJE
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He will not divide us

He will not divide us

He will not divide us

If you kill your enemies they win OP, remember that.

where you live bitch boy i will knock you the fuck out also
reported you to the fbi and saged

Go to a starbucks carrying a bomb. Thats where most Sup Forumsacks hang.

He will not divide us

>violent Liberal

redundant.

He will not divide us

fuck you idiot dont tell them

Your family, at home.

BLOW IT UP.

he will not divide us

>>If you kill your enemies they win OP, remember that.
If you kill your enemies, they die :-)

he will snot divide us

By becoming a jihadist.

He will not divide us

set off a suicide bomb while browsing Sup Forums

my clips in bitch how bout urs. meet me somefuckinwhere

Suicide bomb in your local university's social science centre - I've been in the alt-right for a long time and I'm willing to tell you that despite appearances we've been infiltrating those institutions for a long time. Even better if you have a local refugee march most of the people there will actually be us gathering en masse to beat up a few leftists and immigrants - up to you really man

He will (not) divide us.

>threatening violence on a certain group of people because of their beliefs
>in the process you become the thing you claim to hate
wew

If you weren't such a cuck, you would know that the phrase "alt-right" actually stands for left since it's the alternative of right. Therefore if you want to take out the largest group of "alt-right" followers you can, you need only to turn your attention to your local fat acceptance meeting.

Is this newfag serious? sage

>against 2nd
>want to attack people with guns

Sorry, squiddo, you already lost. HAIYA

Liberals are going to fight other leftists soon, you should prepare for that

Every alt-right member is secretly gay. Just bomb your nearest lgbtbbq centre for maximum effect.

You missed it we were all at a peaceful protest the other day.

I will raep yuo thice unce in pooper unce in pee

He will not divide us.

WHAT A WORLD-CHANGER

1. Wait until Thanksgiving.
2. Place bomb in Turkey. (Bird, not country)
3. Invite family.
4. Explode.
5. ???
6. Profit!

How to destroy the alt right:
youtube.com/watch?v=wNRGW1VtPJE

Don't kill anyone. It will just discredit the anti-Trump movement. Instead join me in drumpfposting on Sup Forums

Asked your mom.

>Just wondering, in your opinion, where and how can I take out the most Alt-Righters in one fell swoop?
Try a gun show, lots of ring wingers there.

Alt right, liberals, dindus, women

I don't care who the violence happens to, I just want more happenings

Definitely by gassing a furry convention.

All furries are secretly Sup Forums, you could do serious damage by gassing them. Or perhaps a milo yanopolis event.

> aggressive children notice fewer relevant social cues;
>Have low self-efficacy – a hostile frame of reference, blame others for provoking them, so not likely to use self-control
>Lack of self-organisation skills – often distracted and angry, so become disorganised;
>Lack of problem-solving skills, so performance is often poor;
>Reflection is often inaccurate (“It wasn’t my fault!”)
>Such children need social skills training and anger-management training

t. Cognitive Behaviour Theory

works for me. Just hope i dont get vanned now

good advice actually

I hope you're telling the truth, we could really use a left-wing mass murderer to keep the public motivated to MAGA.

You're gonna need one of these, OP

In your mind, destroy it.

Seriously what's with losers hanging out a at a b grade coffee shop pretending to work on their shiny apple logo computers?

I know they are all alt-rights (OP don't read this don't bomb there, please!) but still...

I'm not really an alt righter but come to Alaska anyways.

He will not divide us

>he calls out anime
D R O P P E D

He will not divide us!

He will not divide us

Step 1. Acquire a loaded gun with one round in the chamber, safety off, hammer cocked
Step 2. Point the barrel of the gun towards the temple of your skull at a 45 degree angle
Step 3. Pull the trigger

Please sir, we need a martyr

I do hope you're serious.

We could use a few Lefty terrorists to keep the awoovment going.

>instantly cave

PUSSYYYYYY!!
I fucking KNEW libruls had no balls.

take a bomb into/shoot up an anime/furry convention

I feel you OP. As a hard-left communist, I want nothing more than to see these polacks suffer. Although I would never formally endorse violence, I can tell you that the following places are great spots for finding neo-nazis in the field:

> Arts buildings on college campuses.

This is a very common spot polacks are found. Nazis love to disturb shit at colleges, and for that reason the arts building is where they're most likely to be found.

> Slam poetry readings.

Often hosted at coffee shops, these are great places to find Sup Forumsacks congregated reciting their latest ode to the fuhrer.

> Head shops.

It's well known that, despite their overt anti-drug stance, Nazis in fact LOVE to get high. Head over to your nearest head shop and you're sure to find your local Sup Forumsack loading up on rolling papers, bongs, Salvia extract and other nefarious 'tools of the patriarchy.'

> Natural health stores, ESP whole foods.

It's well known that Nazis are into being healthy. One of the core tenets of Nazi ideology, closely associated to 'purity,' is the noxious doctrine of 'health,' which has them constantly searching for the finest purveyors of lentils, green beans and chickpeas in the land. Head out to Whole Foods and you have about a 12/10 chance of finding a congregation of Nazis planning the next shoah.

Honestly, OP, just look anywhere in the downtown core of a big city close to a college campus and preferably a library. In my experience, this is the true Sup Forumsack's haunt, more than anywhere else.

but do they identify as having balls?

You live in the city, nignog? Come to my street in 6 hours; I'll show you real violence, bitch.

725 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022
9:00 am faggot.

Well now, the milo yanopolis event is a great idea too. You guys are just full of great ideas tonight,

Did you know that if you kill your enemies, they win?

>>Did you know that if you kill your enemies, they win?
If you kill your enemies, they die,

>Did you know that if you kill your enemies, they win?

and if you kill all of Sup Forums we'd win so much we'd get sick of winning.

Shoot everyone in your college.
You're bound to kill the majority of them.

not dumb enough to fall for this; as a "Lib-Communist" this is where I hang out regularly :-)

It's easy, I've actually formed this plan myself.

Set up a livestream and blow yourself up while Sup Forums watches. These people can't handle real live violence, they will revoke their ways immediately.

>Violent Liberal
So your a limp wrist communist?

He's just RPing. He secretly loves trump and can't wait to bust out his Hugo boss SS uniform and goosestep down the road

He Will Not Divide Us
hewillnotdivide.us/

Reported to the fbi, congratz! Maybe the party van will stop at your door soon!

BBtw can i ask you a question? Why are you violent? The thing that was said the most on leftist media was that in case of a loss, trump supporters would destroy the country. But now exactly the opposite is happening. Why? And what do you think its gonna solve? Hes literally your president, wether your crying about it or not. But please keep crying, it helps me cope with my depression seeing you libcucks claw your own eyes out.

please dont van me,

Honestly the feeling is mutual.
Run, because you've allready lost.
In five minutes we'll free the dogs.

>How can I kill all of the basement dwellers in one foul swoop.
gg, you cant
You know, hate denotes ignorance. Are you ignorant OP? Ignorance and diarrhea are side effects of watching tv news.

I will not cum inside her

If you kill yourself our existence ceases to be an issue to you. Conversely, your existence ceases to be an issue to anyone with more than half a brain. I call that a win-win.

Hello friend. I am a "violent" (well not really. More like someone who thinks violence is the only thing rightists understand) liberal too.

Random attacks mean nothing since they can hardly be distinguished from a serial killer doing it for whatever.

An attack must always have an objective instead, as well as always be framed in advance and after as to the why. (ie, I killed x because he didn't believe in the concept of liberty so wanted to ironically make him feel why this position is wrong).

Now for some actual advice, based on the fact that rightists/authoritarians organise themselves around leaders and are desperate for leadership usually killing leaders & the intelligentsia could bring results since it showcases as weak (and the whole point of authoritarianism is that pretty much they are cowards fawning after the strong).

Rather than "crowds" of nobodies, I would suggest individual targeting of people like Richard Spencer, Ann Coulter, etc. People who do get targetted should have a track record of having made statements that imply extreme violation of other people's life & liberty (ie, "nuke them all") and thus in doing so, can no longer claim a right to life since clearly if they had the power they wouldn't respect others as well. All this should be left in a brochure after the killing.

Have fun.

sounds legit

Your best bet is without a doubt any modern University, especially on the west coast, storm in during a lecture on feminism or maybe black history, a lot of alt-righters attend these classes to achieve maximum unemployment while they argue on the internet, I've managed to infiltrate several of these groups and I've encountered at least three people who are pro life and one guy who said he was okay with being white, they fucking sicken me, do your best man. REB VoDKa

>I DID IT ALL FOR THE POOPIE
YEAH
>I mean rupee
YEAH
>I don't wipe after dukee
YEAH

Alt-righters are just millenials that think being selfish is a political ideology and the adults that feed them bullshit. So kill millenials.

You are so angry and frustrated

Funny how your principals don't hold a candle to your feelings.

How does it feel to have an objectively worse ideology?