USA!
> USA!
USA!
> USA!
USA!
> USA!
USA!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/
focus-fen.net/news/2017/01/23/415502/ahlulbayt-al-baghdadi-injured-by-airstrike-in-northern-iraq.html
google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/01/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-injured-killed-airstrike-west-mosul-iraq-rumor-pmu-popular-mobilization-forces-intelligence-al-hashd-al-shaabi/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/20/more-than-100-core-al-qaeda-fighters-killed-in-u-s-strike-in-syria.amp.html?client=ms-android-att-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/
>President Donald Trump promised during his campaign that he would destroy ISIS as quickly as possible. He said on his first day in office he would convene his top generals and order them to provide a plan to eradicate ISIS once and for all within 30 days.

ISIS leader among wounded (perhaps dead).

focus-fen.net/news/2017/01/23/415502/ahlulbayt-al-baghdadi-injured-by-airstrike-in-northern-iraq.html

google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/01/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-injured-killed-airstrike-west-mosul-iraq-rumor-pmu-popular-mobilization-forces-intelligence-al-hashd-al-shaabi/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us

You can't fight ideas with drone strikes

Can we please restart the drone attacks in Pakistan too, Mad Dog?

Madman
Madman

wanna bet?

Over 100 Al Qaeda fighters killed in 'major' US air strike in Syria, defense official says

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/20/more-than-100-core-al-qaeda-fighters-killed-in-u-s-strike-in-syria.amp.html?client=ms-android-att-us

I have a feeling that 9/11 2.0 is just around the corner

Already loving your work, Jim. Stay Mad Dog!!!

Is that vermin supreme and gary johnson in the same picture?

No we can't, but we can kill the shitskins propagating their shitty ideas with drone strikes. :)

Trump
>Not even a week into the office
>Already has terrorists leaders heads on a silver plate

Meanwhile

>Obama
>Has an unconfirmed kill on a man who died 4 years prior the event due to a dissease

Amerifats will get caught up in another costly war they can't get out of and beg NATO for help. Bush 2.0. Burgers BTFO.

then we'll just pull out a bigger stick.

Burgers, you earnt this.
Rejoice in your victory.

drones can't melt steel dreams

Right, that requires genocide! Let's roll

Why haven't you pops nuked those fuckers yet, you have a large enough population that a nuclear exchange at Pakistans scale would be acceptable loss

We can't lose a war with Mattis in charge.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

And it is exactly what we need right now. Even better would be if some of Trumps grandchildren are killed in the attack.

It will unleash Trumps true power against the Muslims. I'm talking VX gas and nuclear bombs.

Airstrikes that were already planned under the Obama administration. in fact, I guarantee Trump will try and take credit for all the damages done to ISIS that started months ago with Obama's administration ramping up air strikes on them.

>tfw all the never-Trump people were banging on about him taking the weekend off

Could be the first time I've seen him smile.

Might be able to fight a caliphate with them though.

But you can with enslavement.

You gotta go to Europe then for that, and Qatar. But most of all Saudi Arabia. You pretty much have to destabilize that entire country because all of the ISIS brand of Islam is coming from them.

Number one.

That's terror.

Number two.

That's terror.

>mfw Hades home delivers Happy Meals to some human he is afraid of.

Hard to have ideas without heads.

>costly war
You mean more of the drone strikes? Because those are dirt cheap and politically super easy and convenient.

what? of course you can

the US fought axis ideas with Dresden firebombing and Japan atom bombing

US = USAF

HOL UP.

Now, wait, just wait a second.

Are you saying...

Assad.. Is now...

Our guy?

your country is coming to the light and will be resurrected

> I'm talking VX gas and nuclear bombs
Muslims around the globe will take this as the apocalypse starting, there won't be any backing out anymore. There will be massive terrorist attacks every single day, life won't be the same anymore.

Why don't you guys weaponize poo?

> We're gonna bomb the shit out of them!

> Airstrikes that were already planned under the Obama administration. in fact, I...

Oh wow so like, you must have worked under Obama to have that info and relay it here, right? You know, since you're stating that as fact and all.

>Why haven't you nuked Pak yet?

what did he mean by that?

this one sentence faggit was in the other thread also
at least be a pro war poet fagit

>Assad
>just now becoming our guy
He's always been our guy, user

Cuck

You that same faggot from yesterday asking how is it possible to irradicate islamic extremism?

Assad was always /ourguy/
The media tried to push the narrative that the rebels were virtuous fighters against oppression despite being radical Islamists.

I can't wait to see them grind their teeth and grovel in this ultimate defeat.
It's done lads, the patriarchy reigns victorious once again.

This sickens me. Time to leave this murderous country of mine. No way will I fund this sort of atrocity.

Kek

Good idea.

You monkeys could send us some Zika strains too so we can deform and disfigure their future generations

I think you guys need to resurrect shiva or something.

This is my first time posting on Sup Forums

Bye.

Yes. That scenario is coming up time and time again. I say let's do it now while we still have the upper hand demographically. Places like London and Paris will be total losses but then again. They are pretty much lost already if you ask me.

LET THE GAMES BEGUN

Yes, they win 72 virgins in heaven.

Obama bombed terrorists in average 70 times a day in the past year

lurk moar faggit

Are you telling me that we just lost by our enemies?

Where did you get that pic of my sister.
No cool man, not cool.

Beg NATO for help? The only reason NATO gets involved in anything we do is for shits and giggles and for PR. We are NATO.

It's a tragic day for the UK.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics

the non isis ones at weddings and funerals?

Tell it to Satan, terrorist

Maybe not, but you can make definitely make believing in those ideas considerably less appealing.

We ended the idea of a god emperor with 2 nukes.

Good luck leaving. Maybe you could convert to Islam and go to Germany. Other than that, you're fucked, other countries have strict immigration laws!

impossible. he had a peace prize.

Then please pucker your lips around a shotgun, and go out like Kurt cobain

Think of ideas as cars driving across a bridge, you can destroy the cars but more will eventually come and they'll just keep coming. But if you destroy the bridge, the cars can't drive across.

To kill an idea, you need to remove what's supporting it.

And by terrorist you mean the guys actually fighting terrorists as well

>mfw dead mudslimes

I think after seeing all your friends and family blown to bits, you will think that life without a Caliphate isn't too bad. After all, isn't war hell and every soldier wants to go home? That's what Hollywood told me.

>first day
>already murdering people and celebrating

burgers are fucked

Nice

tell that to the Japanese kamikaze pilots.

>murdering people
>people
0/10
If somebody wants to kill you, kill him first
T. Malcolm Reynolds

It's actually $72 Virgin Music gift card.

Hello Ahmed.

I know Leafbro
Trump is making winners of all those dead terrorists

Cant get out of? If only our hands weren't tied.

Well done.

Yeah we're fucking blood thirsty. How long has it taken you to figure that out?

Are you trying to imply that BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT is not a universal problem solver?

I wouldn't call them people.

this is what it feels like to order the deaths of 100 Muslims

They were bombs of peace, kind of like a truck of tolerance, but more effective at spreading diversity.

toppest kek, this guy is killed every week

You can't fight drone strikes with ideas

I suppose many of you will flock to the mercenary corps now to "fight for your country" or some other dumb excuse to play IRL CoD and go kill people for money to buy a bigger house and shiny rims for your big ass trucks. Go America.
Fuck this wreck of a country, I want off this ride.

Honestly now that trump is president I'm seriously considering joining the military. Hopefully 26 isn't too old.

You mean radical dogs. Get your head out of your ass, or you are next.

>joining the U.S. Military after the catastrophic clusterfuck that was the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you - and nowhere is it written that the American Empire lasts forever.

You will fall like so many others.

Trump should purge the obama yes man generals and return meritocracy to leadership.

>Based Barry

Justify why you don't appreciate Based Barry for pic related, Trumpanzees?

You want off, try suicide pussy.

mfw liberals start defending Obama's killing spree record.

Then fucking leave you faggot

And that's why the only answer is to kill every muslim.

Nice copy pasta fag