2000 year old memes

Do you ever think about how the bible was written by (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/fbi-eu-fraud-authorities-hold-emergency-summit-on-binary-options-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found a good spot to do a blot near a creek with a giant tree there.

E.g. No! I think about the poor fucks still praying for jew sky daddy to save them.

8000 years old.

Everyday

wanna be ancient legacy is what yids are
the chinks have got you on lockdown

One of the things that makes this board retarded is the sizeable chunk of christfags jumping in to defend their retarded creed
Sad

I think OP is (((them))).

>Christianity
>ruined Europe
If Europe had stayed pagan, it would have been conquered by the Muslims no problem.

Indeed.

Israel is a hub for international organized crime.

timesofisrael.com/fbi-eu-fraud-authorities-hold-emergency-summit-on-binary-options-fraud/

The warning against knowledge in Genesis is suspicious as fuck desu.

I like how (((they))) are promoting atheism.

90% of all jews are secular atheists and the 10% that actually practice their religion are an oppressed, persecuted minority

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

Most of the gospels were written several hundred years after jeebus though.

Both the Christian and Atheist narrative are dominated by Jews, hence the lack of respectable representatives. To imply one is less cucked than the other is silly. Which is a shame because both ideologies offer the opportunity to see the jewish question for what it is. Jesus warned his flock, and atheists should be able to see the issue through a logical lens.

it is a matter of wealth not religion though

Adam and Eve? Noah's ark? That's all Jewish mythology. You aren't a true Aryan if you read from this book of lies and pray to that jewish rat, jesus.