White girl I've been seeing wants to watch television show sigh me

>White girl I've been seeing wants to watch television show sigh me.
>Jewjew Abrams' "Westworld"
>show starts. Pretty weird.
>first love story in the show is between white man and matching white woman. Beautiful.
>suddenly he is killed and she is raped by bad guy, white man.
>now find out that that love storyline was fake because they are robots programed to love.
>second love story, white human doctor lady and black man. She breaks up with him but he's actually a really good guy. Also I'll add that he's an african American senior computer scientist in the company. (Realistic..)
>thirst love story introduced, black woman/ white man.

Fuck the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvf1DMDTosk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they so aggressive? It's just obvious now

Spoiler alert: the black guy is actually one of the robots too
Oh, and he kills that white doctor lady

it alternates between obvious subversion and subtle red pills

But the whole black slave prostitute / revenge domination thing feels forced, the ending is a little contrived, and the middle seems relatively empty.

Overall not a bad show, great production value, some interesting thought experiments

The obvious need to miscegenate every possible relationship, countered by gays bitching about too many straight characters and no trans characters as if anyone gives a fuck

Also lmao @ "/r/asianmasculinity: the character" (you know the one)

It's actually a good show. The robots represent white society and the tourists are immigrants.

Preparing us for glorious robowaifus era.
Robot or not, PAY THE TOLL!

Westworld is pretty redpilled. Watch to the end.

the black guy is also a robot

The only shitty part was Maeve rebellion.

you haven't gotten to the gratuitous BBC scene yet. the jew is real

Well hey, in the last episode the love story in the show is between white man and matching white woman comes to fruition. And you know what? It was kind of beautiful.

>second love story, white human doctor lady and black man. She breaks up with him but he's actually a really good guy. Also I'll add that he's an african American senior computer scientist in the company. (Realistic..)

He's a robot too.

>asian beta who lets dozens of people get murdered by robots just because a black robot woman told him to

Watch Westworld the film, with Yul Brynner. Great film, for being relatively old. I prefer it to the show for sure.

That was definitely the 'most" shitty part. But it at least gave us more armistice screen time.

Overall an enjoyable show but there are quite a few scenes that will irk many a Sup Forumslack

>black woman sent by corporate and is basically in charge of everything even tho she looks like she's 25.
>scene with her naked and the cowboy outlaw chained up naked to her bed as a sex slave. Could not help but chuckle if the colors/genders were reversed.

Literally one gender/color swap away from being the most offensive show of all time by twitter standards.

>burn the coal

>tfw you listen to too much Sam Harris and realize you don't have free will

OP already knows this. Including that doesn't fit OP's narrative.

The original movie should be remade. It's the basis of the show if you didn't already guess that.

Rich tourists go to a place with realistic robots. It can be medieval times, old west, other stuff. You can fuck the lifelike robots as well. Even kill them.

>>White girl I've been seeing
(in the checkout line where I do bagging)

fix'd

sexbots W H E N

Keep watching, there's a total "Burn Coal Pay Toll" moment.

>when you realize it's a metaphor for the fall of man
I'm not a fan of sci-fi, but this is actually good sci-fi. Of course, it is 100% guaranteed to jump the shark from the first second of season 2, but season 1 wasn't bad.

Kek

FYI, turns out black genius man is a robot made by white man.

truns out old white guy that everyone though was the villain was the hero all along.

That show was fucking shit, started great but they ruined eveverything with the 347737 useless plot twists

It's actually a secret Gnostic pill.

Y'all aren't ready for the infared pill.

Based Ford playing bogvandimensional chess and inceptioning the robots was pretty sweet, albeit hard to follow

The true redpill of the show is actually "behind every revolution/movement/protest there's always a rich white old man pulling the string"

Name one useless plot twist.

but she does actually love teddy

AROUND BLACK BOTS, RELAX NOT!

10-15 years

It's a really good show. Also please, they're all robots. Not actual people. Also Maeve isn't about empowering blacks to revolt. She thought she was in control the whole time only to realize that she was being controlled. There's no political message.

Was there ever a man more intimidating than Yul?

That looks like marilyn mansons ex wife btw

Whats her damn name

Shes a jew btw

Because it is

youtube.com/watch?v=rvf1DMDTosk

Well, you're in for a mindfuck

AH yes. Full disclosure: i liked that song

>666

sides: gone

Because they can get away with it. Americans have no balls anymore.

BERNARD
E
R
A
N
D

where's elsie

Half way through the show you get a nigger robot with huge black cock close-up, and a white robot with a tiny dick immediately following. Absolutely disgusting and unnecessary.

LOL

have fun when that amd sexbot with beta drivers rips your dick off

keeping on doubting.

Your reign will soon end.

Wait til the End OP.

Its all Evil White Man where Strong Black Woman will save us.

Its a good show, if you can overlook the obvious Jewery.

what did she say about the bbc that featured on the show and was commented on?

Stop being triggered by everything you see, cuck.

whatever episode they had where they do a close up on some nigger robots dick inches from the face of bernards white woman helper - i stopped watching entirely. Just thought, typical JJ. It's like when they are writing shows they think of 2 or 3 outrageous blue pilled and subversive situations that they want to poison whites with - and from 10 episodes around having a reason to show those 2 or 3 mind fucks to you.

There's so many plot holes I just can't watch it anymore
>Top tech gets killed, Bernard is the only one concerned everyone else somehow forgets she exists
>Top lady at corporate gets killed, no investigation, nothing nobody seems to really care
I could go on