Friendly reminder that only rural retards voted for Drumpf

Friendly reminder that only rural retards voted for Drumpf.

City people voted for Hillary.

gay trolling attempt brah
besides who would listen to a hill bumpkins country
if you aren't slav don't bother responding bitch nigger

t. rural retarded inbred

The well educated city dwellers voted for her. She also won by majority vote.

>Serbia
>Calling people rural retards
Your entire fucking country is the country, and your average IQ is 89.

Next.

You're not even from the USA OP

Either way, I live in a city via NORTH EAST. People get stabbed, there are gang fights, etc. I voted for Trump, and so did the "Brown People" that stood in line with me for four hours. It was a mother and daughter, and they shut down two obnoxious Hillary supporters 3 hours in.

>go fak yourself

wrong sir
I'm a rich asshole that lives in a city
pound sand you fat nigger

Whats wrong drumpfkin? You insecure about your small penis? Hillary is the true president

shut up pedofile

you aare all pedofiles

nemas prijatelje pa moras da se osjecas primecenim sa (you) a

Connecticut suburbian reporting in confirming my allegiance to Trump.

>City
>people

kek

So maybe in Serbobia or wherever the rural areas are full of hayseeds and their donkey carts but here in America this is how it is now- the white people (or the intelligent ones at least) moved out from the big cities years ago, due to large concentrations of negros and spics, and into the "rural" areas (as you quaintly put it, but they are exurbs now in the 1st world) and so you have a mistaken and outdated idea of who these Trump voters are. I'd be surprised if 1% of Trump's voters worked on a farm. So I'm guessing in your country you still have "city people" who shun the "mountain folk" and their rustic ways. Which are you?

>mount negro

Cry more drumpfkins. Drumpf will be impeached and Hillary will finally become the most powerful lady on earth

can't believe i fell for a troll. whatever manbaby

Your country gonna get raped by muzzies.

when your country gets a city tell us who it voted for

We beat fascists like you up for fun. We protest while you hide in your basement behind a computer screen because fascists are cowards. We will get drumpf impeached

Montenegro (Listeni/ˌmɒntᵻˈneJɡroʊ/ mon-tə-nayg-roh or /ˌmɒntᵻˈniːɡroʊ/ mon-tə-neeg-roh or /ˌmɒntᵻˈnɛɡroʊ/ mon-tə-neg-roh; Montenegrin: Crna Gora / Цpнa Гopa [t͡sr̩̂ːnaː ɡɔ̌ra], meaning "Black Mountain"

bas je amusing kad neko pokusa da iskoristi ime moje zemlje kao uvredu

I'm actually at a coffee shop waiting an hour before I go to work buddy.

I know you're just trollerino but how can you sit there and pretend like Hillary would ever be elected

>Friendly reminder that only rural retards voted for Drumpf.
>City people voted for Hillary.

Friendly reminder of where your food and fuel come from. But let's look past that and remember we're all Americans.