I don't see many actual critiques of molymeme. Only
>C-CULT
>LMAO ONE DOLLAR

>molymeme
Sramota

good critiques imo

k

Pic not related? How is it a cult?

Lol, he tells you to distance yourself from your family and he asks you to give your "more than one dollars" to him.

that's what cults do

how's Leafland Serb bro?

Nod a arugment

>Lol, he tells you to distance yourself from your family

He advises those who have suffered abuse as children to distance themselves from their abusers - are womens' shelters also cults?

>Serb
no i am the mongrel
lol is this the rijeka serb or croat?

>stop hanging out with people that physically or mentally assaulted you when you were a defenceless child
>friendly reminders that this philosophy conversation is funded by viewers like you
>cult

hoo boy what an (not an) argument

He says you should not remain in abusive relationships regardless of who they are. He doesn't say to leave your family without any considerations.

>muh my one dollar
That's a dumb meme.

>Canada flag

pff, your fucking Molymeme or one of his cult members

opinion disgarded!!!!

also, women shelters don't force their ideology on the women.

Who has he forced an ideology on?

How has this not been posted yet?

he has an abusive relationship with his viewers and people who call in.

they shoulld listen to his advice and leave the cult lol

No he doesn't.

are you autistic?

dude, there was one LEAF flag in one of these threads who said he used to work for Molymeme (for free)

He explained the process pretty well, how he had to use scripts or manually post threads about every video he made and similar tasks.

And molymeme couldn't even pay him. That's a fucking cult bro. This dude was brainwashed to work for free.

Also, some other LEAF said there have been already suicides connected to Molymeme advice to children (to distance themselves from family and friends)

how is this relevant to this discussion? autistic people not having the mental capacity to detect cults?

answer me nigga

Milo and his super buddies Lauren, Tomi, Blaire, Shoeonhead, and some cucks from the Alt-lite.

>believing leaves

also. lets say gay Jared worked for free for Crowder?? I would be fucking suspicious about this too..

only Stef can pull off not to pay for his staff, whilst being a donation whore who bitches about 1 dollar donations

As a leaf, I actually have to agree with you on this one probably 99.73% of the time... unfortunately.

Molymeme lives in Canada you fuck. If anyone could have worked for him, it would have been a LEAF.

And the dude was very credible, talked about much of the inside stuff and answered many questions coherently.

and we all know leafs are shit at lying and shitposting, unlike Aussies

also, the retard (who worked for him for free) didn't bash Stef.

He said he enjoyed doing that, but he had to quit, because he needed money and had to get a real job LOL

fucking Molymeme is PRO cultleader LOL

>>C-CULT
The only remotely cult-like thing he has done is reference defooing once, like 10 years ago.
Nobody's perfect. Just don't defoo your family, it's not that hard.

>>LMAO ONE DOLLAR
It's annoying, but I don't see how this is any different than a musician on the street corner with a hat out for change.
Just don't give him money if you don't want to, it's not that hard.

He makes a lot of good arguments, and usually does his homework on the topics he talks about. I think he is a net positive.

My biggest criticism is when he starts getting overly emotional and crying, it just makes him seem untrustworthy.

Nobody wants to see a man cry, it's just not appealing.

Also, he's a little too blue-pilled on women. But he's Canadacuk, so what do you expect?

It's a free country, nobody has to call in to his show dumbass.

well, I'm not worried about people like you and me who can see through his shit.

But there are many idiots who'll beleive evertything he says.

He poses as an authority on MORALITY and PHILOSOPHY lol.. But he doesn't even have a phd in those things, hew was a Sup Forums style programming nerd whole his life.. until he founded his own cult.

People really follow him like a cult, usually when i talk to people who've watched hes stuff they act a this

>you need a PhD to be relevant in philosophy

>well, I'm not worried about people like you and me who can see through his shit.
>But there are many idiots who'll beleive evertything he says.

If someone is stupid enough to follow his every word, and give him all of their money, they don't deserve their money. Molyneme would make better use of it than them. And I would rather live around a bunch of Molyneme disciples than lefty degenerates, or Muslims. It seems harmless to me.

>He poses as an authority on MORALITY and PHILOSOPHY lol.. But he doesn't even have a phd in those things,

>implying a PhD means anything other than you did what some organization told you to do, and impressed some Jew so that he would give you his blessing.

Fuck off.

>He poses as an authority on MORALITY and PHILOSOPHY lol.. But he doesn't even have a phd in those things,

You don't need to have a phd in philosophy to know about philosophy, or to be a philosopher. Philosophy is the subject that requires a degree the least. If you're able to reach a conclusion from a set of axioms, step by step, to form an opinion, you can be a philosopher.

>a cult developing right before our eyes

Are you the same Croatian who's been making anti-molymeme posts for a year now? Top kek dude.

well, the thing is, he doesn't know too much. I've seen many cringeworthy call ins, where he shuts people with better arguments, with NOT AN ARGUMENT, or screams at them or threatens to hang up.

or when he makes those weird faces whilst listening to other people.

dude is a freak when he exposes his true face.

the only way you get a good interview from Stef is when someone who has more youtube followers calls in, like the dude from Infowars. Or some scientists talking about his research..

dude, I'm on Sup Forums 5-10 times per month tops.. and I was motivated to do this one because I saw one yesterday made by a LEAF.

I don't give a fuck about Molymeme, I just find it weird that people follow him blindly and accept all his bullshit without second thought.

But he expands the definition of "abuse" way beyond any reasonable scope

He is a fucking weirdo

well, then he should act that way. everytime he does a debate on those things, his word has to be final on every point.

he acts like he's the alpha and omega on morality (because he wrote a fucking book about it, which nobody was willing to buy so he had to give it out for free)

NUMBERS CONFIRM

it's an anonymous image board so it's safe to say the biggest cult of them all is Scientology
And while i'm at it CULT FRAUDSTERS

No you didn't. No he doesn't. Stop lying fucking Slav.

>I've seen many cringeworthy call ins, where he shuts people with better arguments, with NOT AN ARGUMENT, or screams at them or threatens to hang up.

Lol, this really annoys me too. But I fail to see how that has anything to do with a PHD

>the only way you get a good interview from Stef is when someone who has more youtube followers calls in, like the dude from Infowars. Or some scientists talking about his research..

These are what I watch for. His call-ins with specialized people, and his well researched presentations.

lol, how did I miss those digits

also, how long until Molymeme tells his cultmembers to take up arms and go out killing single mothers to make society better?

also, fuck my photoshop skills

The spice must flow.

He is a crazy fucking nutjob with a massive ego

He says women are to blame for everything, most of all your mother

Which is a horrible thing to say

Because he's a horrible person

He's a complete wacko

Don't watch his garbage

He thinks he is a "philosopher" but he is NOT. I'm a philosophy graduate, and I was taught during my time at university (King's College London, one of the best philosophy departments in the UK, I think it was ranked third behind only Cambridge and LSE at one point) that the term "philosopher" should be limited to those who have published academic philosophy in peer-reviewed journals. Otherwise you don't get to call yourself a philosopher.

This is because philosophy is a rigorous subject. What Molymeme says on his fucking YouTube channel undergoes no rigour.

I'm sure I could look at some of his arguments and find flaws in them but I genuinely can't be bothered. Yes you're going to say "not an argument lol" and it is certainly true that arguments should stand on the strength of themselves.

But I don't even want to listen to his arguments in the first place because this man is so clearly egotistical. This is apparent from everything about his demeanor. This is why actual philosophers write academic philosophy which is reviewed by their peers, to check that their arguments are sound. They don't make their arguments solely on a fucking YouTube channel, especially one that financially relies on stirring up controversy and pulling in viewers.

The man is clearly a horrible person and a complete ego maniac. If you're interested in philosophy then go read some current philosophical journals, like Mind. That's actual philosophy.

He aggressively promotes his side of the argument, but that's what you're supposed to do in debate.

I do hate it when he uses "that's insulting" as a get out-of-argument-free card though.

>I'm a philosophy graduate
No you aren't t

>mothers
>go out killing single mothers to make society better
Sounds fun, where do I sign up?

you're supposed to produce a counterargument lol.

his counterargument is yelling "not an argument and stopping the conversation".

well, he seems like one based on the points he's presenting. you're just acting like molymeme right now and are not providing anything to counter his claims.

>Sounds fun, where do I sign up?
freedomainradio.com/

>philosophy graduate
Appeal to authority
>egotistical maniac
Ad hommimmimum

Not seeing many arguments here.

None of you have ever studied philosophy. Well I have (I have a bachelors in it from King's College London, third best department in the UK after Cambridge and LSE, i.e. better than Oxford)

I was always taught that somebody is not a philosopher unless they have published an academic paper in a peer-reviewed journal.

You can say "hurr durr just getting a stamp from a Jew". No. Publishing a paper in a journal reviewed by professional academics (i.e. employed as philosophy professors) who are the foremost experts on the field.

Molymeme is an egotistical arsehole in front of a camera, asking for donations. And generating controversial content just so he gets views.

Not a philosopher.

>you're supposed to produce a counterargument lol.
>his counterargument is yelling "not an argument and stopping the conversation".

I agree, these are things I dislike about him. But failing at some of his debates doesn't make him a cult leader.

well, one point he mad and I value in particular is this "the term "philosopher" should be limited to those who have published academic philosophy in peer-reviewed journals"

explain to me why molymeme can call himself a philosopher??

>all the people in the establishment say you can't be legitimate unless you're a member of the establishment
Wow! Really?

>the term "philosopher" should be limited to those who have published academic philosophy in peer-reviewed journals
>I'm sure I could look at some of his arguments and find flaws in them but I genuinely can't be bothered
>I don't even want to listen to his arguments in the first place
>I don't even want to listen to his arguments
>I don't even want to listen
wtf I hate molymeme now

Kek

Molymeme is just a NAP pussy with momy issues.

Freedomain isn't organizing or funding any practical final solutions for single mothers, lol.

Cults and leaders:

Facebook - Mark Zuckerberg
Reddit - PRISM

>women are to blame for everything, most of all your mother

Source?

>He thinks he is a "philosopher" but he is NOT. I'm a philosophy graduate, and I was taught during my time at university (King's College London, one of the best philosophy departments in the UK, I think it was ranked third behind only Cambridge and LSE at one point) that the term "philosopher" should be limited to those who have published academic philosophy in peer-reviewed journals. Otherwise you don't get to call yourself a philosopher.

Sounds like your professors have an inflated ego too. Academia is a big circle jerk filled with people who stroke their own egos all day. I've been there and am not going back. You don't need to publish academic philosopher in a peer-reviewed journal to be a philosopher. Most of the philosophers you studied didn't even do that.

>Cults and leaders:
> Facebook - Mark Zuckerberg
> Reddit - PRISM
Fedoras - Sam Harris

Socrates didn't publish anything either

Largest cult in the us: Feminism
Leader: ???

Anyone who still likes this guy is in a cult

>He thinks he is a "philosopher" but he is NOT. I'm a philosophy graduate, and I was taught during my time at university (King's College London, one of the best philosophy departments in the UK, I think it was ranked third behind only Cambridge and LSE at one point) that the term "philosopher" should be limited to those who have published academic philosophy in peer-reviewed journals. Otherwise you don't get to call yourself a philosopher.

Fuck off. The first philosophers didn't take any classes, they worked it out from step one. You can be a genius philosopher without taking one step into a college or to publish anything in a journal. I'm not saying that Molyneux is a philosopher, I dislike him and I've never actually seen him do philosophy, but the idea that it is an absolute necessary prerequisite to have published in a philosopher journal to be a philosopher is ludicrous, if this were true then you couldn't call Plato a philosopher, you couldn't call Zeno or Hierocles or Cicero philosophers, you couldn't call all the tens if not hundreds of philosophers all throughout history philosophers.

Philosopher just means thinker. Doing it in an academic setting is fine I suppose, but saying that's the only legitimate philosophy is just creating an elitists, exclusive club that gets to decide who gets to be considered a thinker.

You don't tell people that their math is wrong because they don't have a degree in math. Their math is either right or it's wrong, that's all there is to it. It doesn't matter if you have a piece of paper from a Jew or not.

Basically people pay Molymeme to read Wikipedia and lines from newspapers on his show. He really knows how to get easy money.

atheism

I watch him but he's a terrible philosopher and has his own biases that he can't see through.

How many of you here actually pay the guy?

I watch him frequently but have never paid. I disagree with his arguments here and there and fact check him quite often. I don't get a cult vibe from him at all.

>rise in single motherhood
>women complain men are growing up to be assholes (according to women)
>somehow this is not women's fault

right on both counts. Regardless, his social commentary is interesting and his current event coverage is typically better researched than almost anyone else in media

If it's so easy to get paid to read Wikipedia, why aren't you doing it?

>An ingroup that you were born into against your will
>They end up being sacks of shit that act in their own stead instead of showing care or concern for you/are physically and emotionally abusive

And what is wrong with shutting out your family in instances like this exactly..?
Rationalizing something like this isn't cult-exclusive. It's called helping yourself.

Wow joe rogan looks like THIS!?

There's a blog somewhere that was made by philosophy student that
debunked Molymeme's points.

If I remember correctly, it was about how Molymeme believes there's
absolute truth or something.

Philosophy journal*

>I can't be bothered to listen to the guy because he just has such a big ego!
>You should go listen to what I consider real philosophy because I graduated from a special college!

If you can't be bothered to study his arguments and pick away at them then why are you shutting him out like he's a lunatic if you're basically claiming that you have no real knowledge of how he thinks? You can call him an egomaniac or whatever word you want, but the guy is a philosopher, and to write off a philosopher as a hack after saying that you can't be bothered to study what they say is pretty fucking stupid.

Oh look another vargslim lapdog, fuck off

molyneuxrevealed.com/2009/07/molyneux-philadelphia-debate-report.html

>Also, some other LEAF said there have been already suicides connected to Molymeme advice to children

Woah that's some real solid evidence there Croatia

I think maybe they were just telling us not to refer to somebody as a "philosopher" in an essay unless they were published. Just as good practice or something.

Very true that the definition of the word is up for debate just like anything 2bh.

If one of you can give me a simple argument of his then I can try and find problems with it.

But his videos are like an hour long so I genuinely can't be fucked to watch them.

why do slavic shitholes like Slovenia and Croatia hate molymeme so much? IQ too low to understand the arguments?

Sounds kind of like a cult to me user, it's a field literally funded by gibs and students taking out debt.

Believing the best philosophy comes from universities is ultimately arbitrary faget.

Yes they do lol. Women's shelters make women go to feminist training groups and shit.

He argues that the high crime rates in the black community are a result of single mothers, and single mothers are a result of a low iq response to the welfare state.

>give me one simple argument of his to find problems with.

That's what my response here was for:

>was always taught that somebody is not a philosopher unless they have published an academic paper in a peer-reviewed journal.
Guess the Greek classics weren't philosophers because they weren't given the go ahead by some slimy hebe then.

They are pretty close to the retardation line.

>Yes they do lol. Women's shelters make women go to feminist training groups and shit.
cant argue with that. you got an argument there mate, congrats.

>in my opinion, a person's views on how to cope with existential depression are only valid if they take out a loan of several hundred thousand dollars and spend that money on information freely available through libraries and the internet, and then using that knowledge submit a paper to a group of academics who get to peer-review a scientific discipline that is entirely subjective. Since the system I described has only existed for a century or so, that technically makes me smarter than Plato!

That's why it's stupid

he probably could have become a cult leader, but he either gave that up or he failed on some key aspects and couldn't make it work

these 8 years is going to be the resurgence of "everyone right of karl marx is a nutter" meme, but this time with the internet as a hurdle for them, so they can't do it as easily as they have done it before.

so i fully expect something nasty to happen to the freedom of the internet, very soon.