I see Sup Forums throwing around this word a lot. What does Sup Forums define it to mean?

I see Sup Forums throwing around this word a lot. What does Sup Forums define it to mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degeneration_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leftists, Liberals, Transgenders, Snowflags, and Feminists

Pretty much any idiot who voted for Trump

>Anything I don't like
Completely serious

If Deus does not Vult, degeneracy it is

anything extremely harmful to western civilisation, some examples include
>anime
>being a nigger
>eating meat

It's a whole theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degeneration_theory

But nowadays, especially on this board, it's basically this

everything is degenerate

This

Someone who partake in hedonistic activities and advocates those activities to the masses.

Tbh most pol user are degenerates who spend to much time on the computer

Anything we don't like.

Like this post.

Fucking degenerate.

That sounds like autism.
At least say something like "Canada"

hedonistic? The pursuit of pleasure without meaning?

So it's a biological / race thing?

Degeneracy includes all hedonistic behaviors that are clearly detrimental to the long-term wellbeing of individuals and society.

Don't respond to this bait newfags

>>anime
>>eating meat
good bait here

Yeah. You should not have casual sex with a stranger. Only have sex with the person you love and create children.

this

Pretty much

There was a whole debate in the mid 1800s about the future of the human race, whether we were evolving to be smarter, better and with more capacity to achieve great things, or if we were receding into a state of decay

This was a time when all the people were moving into cities and industrialization was occurring on a massive scale, as well as identity politics, and the proponents of degeneration theory felt like this was a regression into tribal society

It also has a lot to do with biology, heavily influenced by Lamarck who basically came up with the idea that whatever your parents did, you will inherit all their traits. So people started believing if your parents were degenerates, you were too and your family line will end up all degenerate.

It was pretty influential to race theory but it wasn't entirely about race, there was schisms in the community about it.

Thank fuck it's not just me that sees this.

New here eh, degenerate faggot?

well let's see

>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

>an immoral or corrupt person.

I think both describe the left perfectly.

The things i dont like.

anything that causes society to regress to a previous less complex stage, for example religion is one of the most degenerate forces in the modern world
(see Amish for how society ends up if you become too degenerate)

Millenial hipsters

You can Generate or Degenerate.

If you Generate you create BETTER.
If you Degenerate you DESTROY.

Look at the photo and answer to yourself:
Did we Generate better society or did we Degenerate already existing one.

Think about:
-Music
-Art
-Architecture
-Social fabric
-Public behavior
-Press
-Law

If something is not better than generation before it is DEGENERATED.

>Degeneracy
sexual proclivities or social trends I don't like.

>Not Degeneracy
sexual proclivities or social trends I like.

>for example religion is one of the most degenerate forces in the modern world
*tips G3*

t. degenerate bronze age hebrew demon worshiper

Nice trips

Anything that in any way prevents you from paying the most taxes that you can you from paying your taxes

>this nigger doesn't know his ancestors during the bronze age indulged in degenerate orgies

Astarte was still better than degenerate hippy Yeshua

winrar

Off with your head, degenerate pagan.

you degenerate hebrew worshipers will be purged back to jerusalem

>adjective: having fallen below a normal or desirable level, especially in physical or moral qualities; deteriorated; degraded
>noun: a person who has declined, as in morals or character, from a type or standard considered normal.
look up the fucking dictionary

you're all fucking stupid

It means to lack self control, to enjoy hedonism and take a nihilistic outlook on everything.