Wait, I thought he was our guy

Wait, I thought he was our guy

He was always chaotic neutral

Cuckileaks need to stay relevant

finally Sup Forums will realise Assange is an anarchist through and through.

never understood the love fest Sup Forums had for him. if he was 20 years younger he would legit be an antifa member.

That was before he died.

Day assange killed

Wikileaks has been compromised for a while now.

This.

Assange = Chaotic neutral

Trump = Chaotic good

Buy muh coffee mugs

Oh honey bear, he is our guy. As long as long as you aren't a government entity, he is your guy, sweetie pie.

you stupid cunts still dont understand aussies. we just want to watch the world burn. we didnt support trump cos of muslim bans or walls or whatever dumb shit you amerifags cry about. we supported trump cos he is the spark

This is a case of that 11th dimensional tiddly-winks we've been observing this whole time. Trump is going to prove all the people who supported him are also scrutinizing him, fairly, then release his taxes.

Nah he's an opportunist, he wouldn't attack people but he needs to stay relevant

Meh Assange is a faggot.
It's not like he personally did anything besides be a gate keeper of information. Anyone could do his job. He doesn't do a god damn thing besides what? Own servers? It's not like he personally haxxors anything at all.
He's just a attention whoring cuck.

His always been about truth over anything else politics is beyond a man like Assange he wants to hold everyone accountable no matter where they sit on the political spectrum.

This, SJW still has xer hands on the twitter account. Take a month or two, it'll change.

He's dead idiots

Fuck off faggot the moment he questions Trump even in the slightest bit you get mad.

don't quite understand this reasoning.

he was audited by the IRS and his returns judged to be in order.

Other than that I don't give a shit.

I almost hope they get leaked tho because if they do Trump is going to wreck the IRS even more than he would otherwise.

condescending cuntposting is fucking hilarious and REALLY confuses people away from Sup Forums

Assange believes transparency is not only good, but required for a functioning legitimate government.

He's right. It's not anarchy or anything else. Politicians that hide shit are doing it because whatever they hide is bad for them if we know it, bad for us if we don't.

He's a liberal piece of shit. He never was and never will be /ourguy/.

He was an ally of convenience at his best. I don't know how many people I had to explain this shit to.

>person criticizes Clinton for hiding the truth from the public
lol our guy!!!! epic!!!
>person criticizes Trump for hiding the truth from the public
WTF!!! HES A JEWISH HOLOGRAM!

Yo hol up I aint even mad.

If you worship kek as you are suppose to you wouldn't be uppity about Assange's sexuality now being held into the general Sup Forumspulation's eye. Damn brah

let me correct you

>person criticizes Clinton
our guy!
>lefty person criticizes Clinton
he has his based moments...
>Assange does literally anything
JEWISH HOLOGRAM

this will finally shut liberals up

i hope

"waaah Assange is alt-right!"

You Americans have a brain as complex as a dog's.

If Hillary had fallen out of a helicopter that wouldn't make gravity our guy.

Wikileaks is apolitical.

stfu cunt gravity is very fucking important

My piss would fly off through the air and my bones would break at the slightest provocation

So, do it faggot!

Oh look, a Mexican on the wrong side of the world.
You have to go back.

usa must be the only country on earth where someone """needs""" to do this when they run for office

How's that extradition going? Really makes me huh...

Sadly trump fan boys have ruined pol

the buttmad in this thread is fucking hilarious.

Y'all love Trump because why exactly? Was it that he has pledged undying allegiance to Israel? Or was it the he appointed a former Goldman Sachs president as treasury sec?

what was Sup Forums like before trump

Fucking around with a candidate is different than fucking around with a president.
>Drone strike at 11.

There is a cancer, it's called populism, and it isn't a good thing. Orange billionaire talks dumb and the people of the street believe they are friends or something. It also happened here with a greasy commie, people who dared to criticise him had an horde of leftist braindeads after him. You elected a tin horned messiah, you will have to choose between truth or partisan bullshit. If you elect partisan bullshit, you just admitted that you voted the cheeto for no reason, because no one would believe that Assange was compromised the day it started talking shit on your leader and the day before he was a-ok.

There's been no proof of life since 15 October 2016.

His name is Robert Paulson.

>Wait, I thought he was our guy
No you didn't. Anyone that did is a fucking retard.

What is that gift supposed to mean? Now that he goes after Trump he's compromised? WHAT A COINCIDENCE

No. He was murdered by employees of Hillary Clinton. His name is Robert Paulson.

He is no one's guy.
That's the point.

I don't understand why people wouldn't want to see Trump's tax return ? By refusing he is admitting guilt. You know there is something dodgy on there. His audit will finish, he will amend his tax return and then publish it.

He is our guy.

So what did you guys think of the contents of the insurance files?

he's a mixed bag. a typical aussie.

Honestly they never had an agenda. Why did they release that Collateral Damage tape? It was released during Obama's term, when a FOIA in 2009 was taking too long.

They're just trying to show corruption.

Can you prove that or it is the right's version of RUSSIAN HACKERS

Wrong.

Trump = Lawful Good

Aussies are pussies. One of their own citizens is being held against his rights and you do nothing. Shame on you straya, shame

Being held against his rights by your dictatorship of a country.

Naw, he got a whole bunch of people killed after leaking Bradley Manning's upload of documents without redacting anything that named or indicated them. Every leaker knows this is the ethical thing to do.
This is why he lost his most powerful supporters.

Trump = Really nigga? All the establishment is corrupt and doesn't represent the American people, but this orange billionaire fucker yes, because he did speeches with the vocabulary of a 12 yo.
Come on, hahahaha, you guys just gave another 4 years of life to the never ending bipartisan fraud and this time they even fooled you into believing now "the people are in charge"

>he thinks Assange answers to anybody

>leaked truth is only good when it's for things I don't like

Neck yourself you fucking millennial, seriously off yourself.

Both of you shut the fuck up. He isn't being "held" anywhere. He's hiding like the little faggot he is.

He pisses of marxists, that's all that matters to me.

Don't you have marts that need some shart? Poo it up

didn't you know? hes anti american and always has been. hes one of those cynics that dwell on the faults of the US, he really isn't doing it for the betterment of society.

I wouldn't want to leave safety to be slammed into one of your commie blacksites. Keep sucking your governments dick, they're worse than the saudis.

He's dead.

>implying he wasn't kidnapped a few months ago
>implying CIA hasn't taken over his "quotes"

WikiLeaks is not some master hacker collective. It's an organization people go to when they want to anonymously expose sensitive info. They will publish anything they can reasonably verify as true so long as it serves the cause of informing the public about those in positions of power.

And if you thought Trump would be an exception, you're fucking retarded.

The influx of reddit and youtube cancer really is showing. Assange has pure motives and an excellent track record. Trump is somewhat new to politics and had flip flops on certain policy, he needs to be watched lest he becomes complacent.

Lawful on the D&D alignment scale does not necessarily mean law-abiding. It's more about status quo versus upset for the greater good. Trump is definitely Chaotic Good.

You don't get to get people murdered and go free for it.

he's degenerate scum as a person desu

Any mental health person is anti-american

Yeah, can you imagine if Trump started surrounding himself with yes men willing to deny reality to soothe his bruised ego?

You're right only the American government gets to do that :^)

>Assange has pure motives and an excellent track record
No he doesn't.
>108585856▶

> Implying he was kidnapped just as he starts talking shit on the cheeto
> What a coincidence

This. He's just a pure shitposter.

This. Literally bitched out of blowing up the Kremlin after getting threatened by the KGB.

Theno why did Trump applaud and endorsed that criminal, because at the moment he benefited him?
> What a lovely chap you have in power now.

i'm talking about conspiracy theorist level delusions. hes not doing his work out of good.

>broken promise
Is the audit over?

He's fucking dead, dude.
It's been like a hundred days. How short is y'alls memory?

ASANGE HAS BEEN BEAD FOR A LONG TIME, THE CIA RUN WIKILEAKS AND USE HOLOGRAMS TO SIMULATE HIM FOR INTERVIEWS

His demeanor, personal fragility and conduct interest me not. He could be a stumbling ape for all I care as long as he implements the right policy that benefits me and us.

Yes he does. Posting a dead link does not give away that he publishes whatever material is presented to him. He believes in transparancy so deeply that he now has spent years locked up in an embassy. Posting a dead link does not aide your cause.

I'm just going to assume that if you're not fine with WL releasing Trump's tax statements, you're just some leftie posting on here for screencaps to post on your blog and subreddit.

If the IRS can't find anything wrong with Trump's tax returns, then what makes them think exposing this to the public will actually do?
Unless they're implying the IRS also turned corrupt.

delusional much?

IRS is corrupted but not in Trump's favor
unless he inherits it now I guess

Fpbp. You can be grateful for all the good he did us while appreciating the fact that he isn't some partisan hack.

This. Throughout the whole election he asserted that he would release anything on Trump, if he had it. What's so surprising?

Yeah right.

That was posted days before he spoke about Trump

What are the chances he'll implement correct policy when he doesn't even live in our reality?

It's less about what could be found, and more about a failure to meet commitments, which should be punished.

It's not like it was ever good

The cult of personality surrounding Trump is fucking idiotic though. Sup Forums used to be a bit more like Sup Forums in that it's primary focus was just having a good time and discussing whatever came up.

It's basically a board of no-fun autists with zero self-awareness now. It's kind of fun in it's own way, like going to /r9k/ to laugh.

Jews trying to get Julian droned

You Australians are clever cunta. My country is fucked, can I come live with you?

how in the fuck did I get THIS

Fucking shh, we were meant to keep that a secret!

He was on Hannity. Hannity interviewed him in person. So hannity is lying and can't be trusted? Good to know.

Retarded, but at least retardation wasn't centered around one person/idea.

I got regular gaston from it, maybe you should cut back on the hentai user.

>Wait, I thought he was our guy

Wikileaks redacted emails showing multibillion transferes to russian banks by assad before the war from the Syria files.

They have been russkie since about 2011

Mendax will do what he has to to survive.

fuck off nigger this proves he was always our guy