Alternative facts!

Alternative facts!

Amerilards should read 1984 before its banned for being unpatriotic, its where youre headed anyway.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/trump-inauguration-crowd-sean-spicers-claims-versus-the-evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/donald-trump-kellyanne-conway-inauguration-alternative-facts
twitter.com/LovelaceRyanD/status/822464514293661696?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
mobile.twitter.com/wmata/status/822482330346487810
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/trump-inauguration-crowd-sean-spicers-claims-versus-the-evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_0b4nIk&t=10620s
youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_0b4nIk&t=12257s
youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_0b4nIk&t=13007s
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
countercurrentnews.com/2017/01/media-silent-as-trump-tells-cia-well-get-another-chance-at-invading-iraq-and-stealing-its-oil/
youtu.be/Z7hET4Xp0qQ?t=56m57s
mobile.twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/822478866035986435
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/22/spicer-earns-four-pinocchios-for-a-series-of-false-claims-on-inauguration-crowd-size/?utm_term=.78481a0cd968#comments
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
amazon.com/Official-Jeb-Bush-Guacamole-Molcajete/dp/B014MG861M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep refugees out of your country first.

>Alternative facts!

What did she mean by that?

New term for post truth

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/donald-trump-kellyanne-conway-inauguration-alternative-facts

Sean Spicer and Kellyanne will be vindicated

have you seen this? libs blocking off check points, rage inducing

twitter.com/LovelaceRyanD/status/822464514293661696?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

picture on the right looks shopped.

its from CNN

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Congratulations, you elected a literal retard with paper thin skin and the emotional maturity of a 5-year old instead. I cant wait until his tax returns are released, either he has billions invested in Putin Inc. or he's afraid of showing the world what a collosal failure his business ventures are.

Nice angle, that pic clearly gives av better indication of attendance right? I bet the metro system is in on the gigantic media conspiracy against poor Trump, what with their travel statistics and facts and all.

the point is that the pictures that spread around the internet and were shilled by the media were clearly misrepresentative. In fact, the one that spread the most has already been proven to have been taken at 8:20 AM, almost 4 hours before the actual inauguration. Sure its harder to tell crowd density from different angles, but you can tell when a giant area is literally empty vs full of thousands of people.

Care to comment on the travel figures from the Metro as well?

Yeah, about that. Kellyanne revealed that he won't be releasing his tax returns. Ever. lol

What about it? I see the ~190,000 number being shilled in the media but they never cite a source. Considering that they lied about the crowd size, I wouldnt put it past them to lie about that too. Its pretty absurd to imply that Trump had less traffic than Bush did. Just the protesters alone probably put DC traffic over Bush's inauguration. So far I have heard the number from Spicer and seen the ~190,000 number put out by the media with no source (Washington Post actually linked to themselves for their "source" on that number). I haven't seen official DC statistics yet or anything so all we have to go on right now is Spicer vs MSM. On the question of crowd size at the event, so far Spicer has been more right, so Im inclined to trust him on this over the media currently

Metro tweeted travel numbers, The Guardian refers to them as their sources.

>In fact, the one that spread the most has already been proven to have been taken at 8:20 AM
Source? I thought the discrepancy was due to different time zones.

I like how the creator of that pic cries bias, yet takes a very wide look of the area in question.

mobile.twitter.com/wmata/status/822482330346487810

Very nice wide angle, good job.

>Alternative facts!
>Amerilards should read 1984 before its banned for being unpatriotic, its where youre headed anyway.
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/trump-inauguration-crowd-sean-spicers-claims-versus-the-evidence

Both democrats and republicans have been police stating and spying on their own citizens since 2000.

US is dead.

RIP

the picture isnt meant to imply that its entire length is just that section. The point is there are very clearly 6 sections between the white building and the lake. The media shilled pictures that made those six sections look empty, they very obviously were not

Sup Forums has already decided that we are more of a brave new world than 1984, keep up, slowpoke

what difference does that make? Everybody knows the mall is a long rectangle.The media said there weren't crowds in those areas, abundant evidence says otherwise. Case closed.

>Case closed.
>7th Post

Company the god damn metro travel statistics you dunce. 194k for Trump, over 500k for Obamas first. Is it perhaps within the fucking realm of possibility that not every single bad thing that happens to Trump is caused by the jew media conspiracy? There are so many indicators of the man having the frailest of egos, the denial in pol is starting to become a parody of itself.

>conveniently cut to ignore the trickery at 0:46

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_0b4nIk&t=10620s

This second one is right before Blunt speaks at 11:40ish, which is followed by the swearing in.
youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_0b4nIk&t=12257s

youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_0b4nIk&t=13007s

It's not a cut but switching of cameras. Or dare I say probably a DSLR set for timelapse and then at the "cut" it's a sped up video camera.

Can you explain why people stood around forever and then abruptly everyone left? If that was not the peak.

>e

Metro ridership. Plus Trump only got 4% of DC vote. So how many locals attended? 0.1% DC is 50% black, so lots of locals would have attended Obama's inauguration. Why they want to insist on this lie is truly Orwellian.

>everything is cgi
>show me the curve
You are worse than the flat earth people.

try unabomber manifesto.

"Suppose you asked leftists to make a list of ALL the things that were wrong with society, and then suppose you instituted EVERY social change that they demanded. It is safe to say that within a couple of years the majority of leftists would find something new to complain about, some new social "evil" to correct because, once again, the leftist is motivated less by distress at society's ills than by the need to satisfy his drive for power by imposing his solutions on society."

Looks like the video owner is being a jew about sharing this video, you have to copy and paste each URL to a new tab.

Jeb! will take the precidency in 2020
he has learned from his mistakes, this is his new "no nonsense" platform

Just look at how he deals with BLM
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

This is truely the President America needs... Trump is a pussy

everyone's seen this? why don't I get any (you)s? Video is really annoying and related to this thread's subject matter.

they wont ever be released. but we already know he is a net failure. i.e. his investors have all lost money. look up his two IPO's, he made 100's of millions over 10 years as investors lost billions and company never once made a profit. banks took it over and would not let him touch it. He is a figurehead. He cannot read. He is a cokehead. He is unstable. No one competent would want to work with him, only sycophants and bootlickers. He is a loser.

why do people care so much

he was just another old white guy getting inaugurated in an area surrounded for miles by people who didn't vote for him

flying on a whim for something you can go watch on TV is probably a bitch for most of his working-class support base

he's a controversial figure that won an election with terrible turnout

and that controversy is also spawning violent protests and riots with protestors visibly attempting to block and intimidate people out of attending

big deal, what does it have to do with actual issues? why can't cable news networks get over the popularity contest shit already? haven't they realized nobody actually cares but straw grasping white people and master baiters like this faggot from "slightly less gay Sweden" on Sup Forums?

Americans already have the surveillance in place, but it will never become full 1984. The internet has made orthodoxy/death of self and whatever the Eurasian equivalent is impossible.

Is it still too late to buy me a $75 Guacamole bowl? xoxo Jeb

Giga supports Original pic

>what is perspective

While the media is distracted by crowd photos...

countercurrentnews.com/2017/01/media-silent-as-trump-tells-cia-well-get-another-chance-at-invading-iraq-and-stealing-its-oil/

>Trump may have just signaled his administration plans to invade Iraq.

Trump starts Iraq War III

good
maybe we'll actually do it right this time and install a ruler with a backbone

> install a ruler with a backbone
Like Saddam? Sounds like a plan.

yeah, pretty much actually, another saddam with a pro-American slant would have been great

can we draft you first?

>take a picture after the parade has passed
>where did everyone go?

why would we need one? our existing military is more than enough to handle a conventional invasion with an actual endgame

Well Saddam was already pretty much a US puppet during the Iran-Iraq wars. But when Kuwait happened that ended.

>Like Saddam?

He was a cunt, no doubt, but he held the tribal nature of Iraq together. If he didn't fuck Bush senior and the CIA, he would be still in power. Some of Iraq was quite prosperous under Saddam

He is the loser that runs usa though.

>posted at 11:54am

yep, he was no longer useful
and then we ousted him and replaced him with that pathetic unstable shit show of a failed "democracy" instead of just another useful individual

He was a Sunni dictator of a mostly Shia country. Bush Jr installed a Shia President turned dictator, who went after the Sunni minority. Some of these Sunnis would go on to form ISIS.

It was 8:20 central, so 3 hours before. Well 2 and 40 min. The tweets on Washington post "pinnochio test" make the claim their videos are from 11 hour, click on them, 8 central. Fucking liars.

>implying my country is still number 1 in the world

We hired a celebrity that has never been in the Senate, a representative, governor even a fucking lawyer.

He does represent a lot of what the "Upper class" really is - a bunch of trust fund babies who are out of touch with the rest of the fucking planet.

This is why they guillotined all those fucking Frenchies back in their revolution, it's only a matter of time before these bastards somehow start starving the middle and lower classes and milions of American citizens are deemed "domestic terrorists".

if it was as empty as the overhead picture suggests you'd be able to see a lot of white in the right picture

see

news flash: any sociopath demented and monied enough to run for the presidency is going to be an out of touch privileged piece of shit

the true realization of your "government by the people" ideal will never come to fruition in a country this large and that's good because most people are retarded anyway

Whoever took that picture of their Window Media Center recording, took it at 8:20 local time. Maybe 8:20 Eastern, maybe 8:20 Pacific who knows. That was not part of the CBS Broadcast.

If you want to see the CBS Broadcast look here
youtu.be/Z7hET4Xp0qQ?t=56m57s

Bunch of gullible fucks.

Copy the URL for the timestamp I bookmarked.

mobile.twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/822478866035986435

And

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/22/spicer-earns-four-pinocchios-for-a-series-of-false-claims-on-inauguration-crowd-size/?utm_term=.78481a0cd968#comments

Then why is the fucking tweet it came from posted at 8:20 central?

I can't believe how deceptive the MSM are being about this, CNN even shot themselves in the foot with their own gigapixel photo that shows a full mall.
They need to be shut down.
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

you have a point but that doesn't entirely line up either. Pic related is the purple area. From the aerial picture you can see that the purple area is almost as long as as the Smithsonian (brownish building on the right). Looking at the people standing there and compared to the building behind it, it seems much smaller than that

forgot pic

>Is it still too late to buy me a $75 Guacamole
No, you can still get them off Amazone
Dont you want to own a pice of meme history and American history?

amazon.com/Official-Jeb-Bush-Guacamole-Molcajete/dp/B014MG861M

>People take Trump seriously.
I thought he was just a fuck you to the establishment.

Yeah and during the interview with her they said Trump and his press people made a big deal out of the inauguration size, when the only reason they were talking about it was because the media showed the photo and talked about it and it was spread all over social media from there that Trump had a smaller crowd.

THATS what the problem was, it's about media lies. That's the bigger picture the media is trying to ignore or doesn't want to get.

trump's inauguration had few people because he didnt invite much and asked for his procession to be shorter

inform yourself

Why does that Washington post article say their tweets about the crowd size are from the 11 est hour yet they resolve on twitter to the 8 central hour?

Count the gaps/barriers

just because it seems smaller doesn't mean it is,

I've highlighted where the green barriers are surrounding the big speakers in both pics for reference.

no one is there

see here

Thanks for those alternative facts, friend! I feel so alternatively informed!

Ok now I get why that pic was made and why it used Windows Media Center. To show the recording time against that particular tweet. Roughtly 3 minutes before that tweet came out. Agreed and I take back my comments on when that 8:20 pic came from.

But this pic is still a fucking joke. proofpbslied1.png my ass. Even circling and pointing to the wrong areas. Just going to ignore that white area in front of the white building are we.

>Leftists citing 1984

This time line...it never gets old.

Dunno friend, can't help without a link or something.

Orwell was a leftist.

I would never argue Trump's crowd was larger, I'd agree it may be lower than average even, but these chucklefucks are being intentionally dishonest, wp altered the timestamp on their tweets in their "trump is a liar!" Story no. 500000k

That image is exactly what you would expect to see from the party in 1984. Seems like you failed to grasp some pretty key points, user.

I gave it to you, it's in the same post with the tweet. Even if twitter doesn't observe dst, it's an hour before the event still and they're claiming 15 min before.

You're dreaming or you're blind or you're a left wing froot loop, which is it?

That would be a pretty funny way to spend $75. Can even hold my Guacamole. What can't it do.

From what I've seen with previous presidents, most of them did not go past the first or second row in the back. With the 6th row being in front on that white building we keep talking about.

From Clinton to Bush Jr it was like one or two rows. But then Obama gets elected and the place is packed. So Trump certainly filled the place more than Clinton or Bush Jr.

So did you notice the same time error in the wapo article I linked earlier? Even if we discount dst, it's an hour off what their page is claiming after you click them and actually view it on twitter.

That CNN picture is pretty amazing, here's a rotten apple in the south media platform.

I'm honestly trying but I'm not sure what I'm looking for on that Washington Post article. Maybe screen shot what you are talking about?

That white part in the second section towards the front.

That was clearly done on purpose for the optics. If not, the organisers didn't organise very fucking well if the crowd was thinner at a front section than the one further back

And no media has mentioned the fact that the rear 1/4 of the photo they've been using is a fucking YUGE building.

This is a retarded discussion to be having considering the demographics of DC and the fact it was on a work day but if we must have this discussion, why can't people do it properly.

On mobile, can't screen. The two tweets from Lisa d and Gillian b. Say they're from 10 o' clock hour (presumably est) on wapo in the shared tweet, click on them and go to twitter to actually view the tweet, 8 central hour. Either twitter has time zone resolution problems, or these hacks are intentionally lying. My phone is using a central time ip so it's not that.

From what I see, they are both pretty accurate as far as with the pictures I see of max # people.

With the guy standing in the 6th square, closest to the white building, but looking toward that red castle. Seems to be accurate to the pictures I see.

With Lisa, facing the capital, she was on the left hand side where there were fewer people and so could stand closer to the capital.

As far as the time mismatch idk what to make of it. But their tweets match the videos.

10th Street would be at the Red Castle Bend, where the 6th section and the 5th section meet.

It may match their location, but the time mismatch is fucky, even if we grant an hour assuming twitter doesn't do dst on its timestamps. The picture of if being "empty" being passed as a meme is inaccurate as it's hours before. Again, I don't doubt a smaller crowd because demographics, work, and less "historic", but something is fucky here.

someone please source me the hi-res picture on the bottom left

Yeah idk.