Shia LaBeouf Melts Down at Trump Supporter and Becomes Violent

Shia LaBeouf shoves counter-protester about as he screams with the 'He Will Not Divide Us' crowd. Shia demonstrates further his mental instability.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwYJrWC2-Cs

Thoughts anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhy1hxM8zZE
youtu.be/fu2F-m3Dwr0
youtube.com/watch?v=fu2F-m3Dwr0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault#United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mods have designated HWNDU threads as raid threads due to shitposting and bitching on go to and tell the faggot mods to fuck off

The problem with his new project to stream 24/7 for the next 4 years is that everyone knows where you are all the time.

We will break him mentally before the year is out.

The stream will be dead before the 4 years is over.

What happened to his Nike commercial?

It's only been 3 days and he's close to an hero. Glorious

Of course he goes big man style on some Filthy Frank looking motherfucker. What a jerkoff. What if it had been a muscle man?

Some user needs to take one for the team and trigger him in assaulting someone on stream.

that's assault

he is unstable, we should keep baiting him, turn his stupid little virtue signalling pretentious "art" circle jerk of narcissism against him, keep making it a mockery, he will fucking crack

first for 'waiting to see shia get knocked the fuck out'

screaming into peoples ears like that, nice work trying to scare that nerdy kid. hes prob gonna get btfo on screen for real at some point.

* Unsheathes Katana *

youtube.com/watch?v=mhy1hxM8zZE

>tell the faggot mods to fuck off

I'd rather tell you to fuck off but the threads get deleted too fast, lel faggot lel.

This mall cop is the closest thing we had to a muscle guy. Didn't even say a word to him.

youtu.be/fu2F-m3Dwr0

Where were you when the mods divided us?

Conservative opinions make people seethe, more news at 11

>leaf

As a moderate, they're doing a pretty good job of "dividing us" themselves. Why the fuck have you fucking faggots made it impossible to empathize with you? I want to be a liberal. I want equal rights for everyone and everything. Why have you fucking ruined this shit you fucking losers

He's broken already. This is not a stable mind. He thinks he's a real artiste with credibility and is using this for a relevancy platform because he can't get work in hollywood. Everyone hates him for the domestic violence thing last year and his antics make him appear totally unhinged. It's universally accepted that he is crazy. And not safe crazy, dangerous crazy. Like homeless and smelly and amphetamine psychosis crazy. This is just another example of it. A few more days awake on ice and he'll be homicidal on camera. No way he's going to get to 4 years without committing a serious crime.

He'll fuck up eventually. Mark my words it is inevitable. It's only been a few days and he's been triggered multiple times

Shia is a fucking pussy

You just KNOW he wouldn't have done that if the guy was taller than him

Hehehe. /qa/ took my bait. All we need is smarter, persistent threads.
>

He's an actor and this is for publicity. He only has everything to gain by ignoring Sup Forumsblart.

We were trying to but the mods kept deleting the threads.

what kind of recourse could you take in this situation and be legally justified? Could you punch him or something and claim self defense because he's clearly assaulting you?

Sup Forumsblart was really the highlight of it all.I wish I could meet that dude.

no it's not, pussy

funny how you guys turn into pussies over the smallest slight

yeah shia's a fag & trump is awesome but stop being retarded

Get to /qa/ burger, the whine fest is lacking over there.

No ones there now just go break the camera with a hammer and fuck up the mounting and wiring and by the time it's fixed no one will care..

>victory

Shia acts way different when there's someone bigger than him. for an instance, Sup Forumsblart youtube.com/watch?v=fu2F-m3Dwr0

yeah that's assault lmao you dumb cuck

go try that on a cop and you'll be downtown in no time

Any other happenings in the last day? I stopped watching the livestream when a nigger stole slavbro's mp3

This thread is going to get MODDED

>tfw the left have gotten so terrible they are now justifying beating people up for having a different opinion

I guess the good news is the right doesnt have to get extreme, they just have to sit there and do nothing as the left completely shits the bed

>Implying you faggots weren't whining about us first
Imagine that

>break the camera with a hammer
But that would ruin all the fun.
Much better to keep it up after everyone else has left the camera and use it for our own means and memes.
That and try to make Shia snap.

I've seen it happen, at worst the person gets disturbing the peace, usually nothing happens

Why is this fool trying to be relevent again? Celebrities are pretty pathetic
This guy is just desperate for atention

we've had these threads every few hours but this happened 24+ hours ago

who is shilling this and why?

>bait shia into attacking you on camera
>sue him
>???

If mods start deleting hwndu threads I'm 30 mins away and I'll bring my hammer

Trips, praise Kek

Someone needs to dress up as a Religion of peace member and start praising the Prophet.

wtf? try that again

DJanon came back with his car the morning after blasting RUnning In The 90s, Shadilay and Never Come Down. nignogs dancing ensued

Is it legal to scream into someone's ears like that?

Based Aussie causing much destruction.

Agreed. Has anyone taken a sharpie down the middle of the camera lens yet?

If that were me I sure as hell would of knocked the shit out of that pretentious fuck.

I feel like it's just Sup Forums talking to themselves when I post.

We could just take it to /trash/.
Mods won't touch it, and they could use a redpill nearby.

nope, thats criminal assault and criminal battery.

Good. Shut this shit down. Shia's lame ass attention sucking "art" has got to go

It has been foretold. Trips of truth.

Praise Kek.

Sup Forums has a good hwndu thread up right now.

the thing that i REALLY don't understand is:

is Sunday, most people take some rest from their jobs. Why should you go and waste the majority of it by standing under the rain, in the cold, repeating a mantra like it's some kind of an esoteric cult?

I hope he fucking kills himself. Second rate actor. Sad.

Guys i think this is just a Shia self-improvement character actor development phase. Hes trying to pick up some real life dramatic experience for his next big break in Hollywood.

never heard of him before

who is he ?

>The violation of one's personal space or touching in a way the victim deemed inappropriate can be simple assault.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault#United_States

Trash was deleting threads earlier. Besides we wouldn't have nearly as many nyc anons to choose from.

Sup Forums is shit tho.

Cause most of those faggots have have cash to spare so they dont need to work an 8 to 6 job

Because they're all godless heathens who have no religion because atheism is what brought us here.

Congrats fedoras, you ruined the Sunday practice and now we got this.

>disturbing the peace

>for shoving a cop

Holy fug, that's the dumbest thing I've read in the past 24 hours

A quick google search shows how much of a dumb fuck you are, by the way

Damn, that's a healthy belly

Sup Forums version of Big Pun

He's an actor, the kid in the Michael Bay Transformers movies, and the occasional good one like Fury or Naussica.

In the last few years, he's become a living meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

I've witnessed a grand thread.

Based!

Last good thing he ever did was Even Stevens

What exactly does he want to divide?

what time is in NYC now?

I wish someone would grow some fucking balls already and do something drastic. Stream is down. Take out the fucking camera.

Chocolate Pudding AM.

I'm pretty sure anyone would be within their rights to push him, and push him hard, preferably time it with one of those stupid hops, he would go flying.

yeah like
Transformers: Hardstreets

I think so too

That's a small loan of a million dollar question.

East coast, so the same time Sup Forums goes by.
Just look at a new post.

Both look absolutely autistic.

At this point there is no difference between pro and anti trump americans. Both a smug, full of themself and have no interest in an actual conversation with the other side.

well the Sup Forums posts report my local timestamp. yours was sent at 10:03:07 AM for me

my nigga

> downtown

Then put down your fork and spoon, stop eating Spaghetti for a moment, and fix that shit.

why would he do this

You might need to open your eyelids with your fingers.

why dont everyone carry mace?

He did it on two different days but I don't have the pics

NEVER

FIRST PERSON TO RESPOND GETS PIZZA STREAM DONATION MESSAGE.

We thought the country got divided during Obama?

These 4 years are going to be insane if this is what the first few days looks like

No seriously, where is the difference between Shia and the pro Trump guy? Other than both their tasteless choice of hats.

The way they were moving reminded me heavily of Sifl & Olly. The audio is horrible but I could watch them wiggle around on mute for days.

didsomeone say pizza?

pls b my ai gf

What kind of a hat is that? I see Eastern European nationalists wear it. Is that /our hat/?

Checked lad
8 years confirmed

>checked

Now that's a bro if I've ever seen one

He's a grown man and worth a few mil he should know better.

In general leftists are louder, more aggressive, but in this case they're both massive faggots.