Washington DC getting redpilled

Linda Sarsour- "I am Unapologetically Muslim American, i am unapologetically Palestinian American, i am unapologetically from Brooklyn" #womensmarch

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdMA-saZVtA
youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww
psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment
mobile.twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/823348790933540864/video/1
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/figrues-organizer-dc-womens-march-linda-sarsour-pro-sharia-law-ties-hamas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She meant she was a loud mouthed bitch.

idk man but theyre really fucking up the general vibe and stuff arent they?

Tweet her my muslim friends :)

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=YdMA-saZVtA

This idiot is pushing Sharia Law by saying it'll mean interest free credit cards and loans

As if that makes up for the loss of freedoms that Sharia Law would bring

She wants to be flagged by TSA before she goes into the airport.

At least she is going "muh heritage" like so many americans. Cant wait to see her sandnigger cousins killed in a "workplace incident"

>What did she mean by this?
I don't think she even knows herself.

Shes a hero.

Free Palestine

As much as I hate jews I really hope they keep pushing the Palestinians out. Keep it up greatest ally

Guys I feel a weird tide changing shifting the world. Watching that cultish stream, watching the (((women's march))), and just the overall attitudes of people. Brains are being shifted quickly. We're entering a new timeline and I have a bad feeling about it. I feel emptiness.

Fuck Palestine and the kikes

Nuke that entire area and turn it into a nuclear wasteland so no one can have it

Theres nowhere to go. You cant push out something that refuses to move and doesnt even have an airport or road to evacuate the west bank. Jordan will never take them, Palestine will turn that country upside down if they are forced to the otherside of the river

They will hold their ground. They will fight peacefully.

She means she's not really American.

youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

You should thank Trump, a necessary evil

>yfw the million cunt march welcomed a sheboon who was convicted of torturing a man for 15 days and killing him, while also joking about him being a homo because he wiggled when she put an iron up his ass

psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

Leftists need to be killed, they welcome and whitewash any crime by their freaks

>"You think you take our rights, Mr Drupfmpfghfhh?? You'll have to get them off our husband first!"

She seems pretty American to me

mobile.twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/823348790933540864/video/1

Quintessentially american, I don't get why burgers keep pushing with that WASP meme.

I think she wanted to apologize for something.

Quintessentially American, just like shariah courts, beheading apostates and fucking 9 year olds.

Interesting.... I can't imagine why she's a criminal reform activist.

Brooklyn is Arab town in NYC.

What she's saying is that she's sorry.

We are just getting started. On a scale of 1 to straight up colony drop on Raqqa how fucked are Islamic supremacists?

What does she mean by this?

Islam is Freedom

War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength

Anyone else hate Jews and think they're creepy?

People know the basics and the basics is terrible. So the core of sharia must be even worse.

Sick of all these fucks who refuse to actually be American. Gotta hyphenate whatever else to get special protected status.

It's ethically wrong. You are either American or you are not.

Literally Joe the Plumber 2.0

Everyone will have forgotten she exists within a year

Vid link?

>I am a ______-American

Well be prepared to be treated like half of one then you cunt.

>America is a shithole more this shithole
I'll give yoy 4 years to redeem yourself if you succeed you can nuke us

If they love sharia law so much, why don't they go fucking live in syria? Oh.. wait.

This too

Im glad they did this. It put off a lot of people.

This is serious Islam propaganda 101. Spread the nice soundbites while omitting the slave-owning and discriminatory parts.

>Christianity allowed usury
How the fuck do they think the kikes got so rich? Jeopardy?

How would (((banks))) survive if they can't charge interest?

Anyone who identifies as an Hyphenated American should be shipped out of this country back to where they apparently identify with.

install dictatorial leaders and take it that way

The thing is, I could see this evolving on the Kike side into 'if you don't like interest on your loans, you're an anti-Semite, oy vey'

>Pro Sharia Hamas shill
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/figrues-organizer-dc-womens-march-linda-sarsour-pro-sharia-law-ties-hamas/

palestinians are the rudes cunts you will ever be served by in the supermarket

Pussyhats and the fragility of glass.

Just watched patriots day. Fuck islam and the goat fuckers who follow it

Real-talk Sup Forums
How in the hell do you convince feminists that islam is on thier side and hijab are a female empowerment garb?
I'm honestly impressed.

who cares?

this

/thread

Islam means women no harm.

You shouldbt ban any religion in America. America should be SECULAR

America doesn't have an official religion

What she meant to say is Allahu Akbar

Do you think these muslims would've risen to the challenge in 1776 and brought us glorious democracy?

Remember what freedom was built on - not these backwards people who want to impose liberal tyranny and sneak in sharia law.