Is meme magic just autistic confirmation bias?

Is meme magic just autistic confirmation bias?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lets find out.

if dubz, yes.

yes

nope, looks like kek is real.

somehow the MSM thinks its a fucking psyops campaign done by Russian hackers

Kek's power is not a force for you to provoke for selfish interests.

No it is literally magic. You, know, like the kind le smiling trashman does.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
Absolutely not. Dont mind the random numbers in my post.

Memes aside, what we did with meme magic last current year was insane. How the fuck does this thing work? Are there books about this

only the kek can tell you

These questions should be directed to Toth, meme god of knowledge. You think Qek has the patients for your inane questions?

Kek = Allah confirmed

>323
Thoth?

When Hillary mentioned Pepe and ADL defined Pepe as a hate symbol is when they lost
My dad was laughing at the fact they called a cartoon frog a symbol for white supremacy and he doesn't even fucking know what pepe was.
If I had to say It was due to the MSM taking Sup Forums and its memes seriously. which caused them to look retarded along with hillary

It's more a mechanism for accomplishing greater things.

If you believe you're guided or following a higher power or an ideal then you're more likely to make the moves necessary to accomplish your goal. Provided you're intelligent enough to identify the right thing to do to achieve it.

It's basically the power of positive thinking, but with a humorous twist.

>is quantum mechanics autistic bias
No, but it isnt magic as well. Its hive mind autisism that leaks to outside world and changing it forever. Information is the real power, not only does it give you power it als changes anything it touches

is kek here?

>tfw you unironically believe we have awakened an ancient Egyptian god of chaos with memes

Alright, palindrome digits says give me books to read about meme magic/confirmation bias

He is

Fug

c-close enough?

The second one.

The gods work in mysterious ways

If meme magic isn't real explain this shit from a kek thread. This is so unlikely it shouldn't ever happen.

You are on the right path, but your vision is blinded.

HE'S HERE. HOLY SHET. IS ALL REAL. PRAISE KEK. PRAISE THE LORD. THIS IS REAL. KEK EXISTS. HAIL KEK.

I'm not saying it's false, I just want sources to read about it. Shit like your pic related, the gets on Trump and Brexit related topics and the like are just so surreal

You are blowing my ass off right now. Heil KEK.

You are at the source....

I'm surprised as well

Yes but its still really funny

No. It's a fucking joke.

look towards your thoth digits user, kek is trying to tell you to believe

Checked.

>CuqK
What did thoth mean by this?

I'm looking for books related to the topic, or at least those leading to the explanation. The first thing I thought of is confirmation bias

I disagree. The odds of 5 posters getting sequential post numbers on Sup Forums must be several billion to one. There's something going on here. That thread had heaps of trips, quads and quints too. Far more than statistically appropriate.

KUCHIYOSE NO JEWTSU

Does it make a difference?

You want a book? Write one. Just hope a typhoon doesn't take out your shack out before you finish.

11 get for kek

>high energy

YOU TELL ME

CHECK EM

~SHADILAY~

PRAISE KEK ^

you tell me , nonbeliever. check my digits.

That professor that got canned for not being a retard in Canada said it was all about synchronicity. Maybe search there?

no, it's very very real. proof is in my post #.

Absolutely. There are several digit gets that ended up just being digits.

Anyone who seriously believes in Kek will suffer the fate they have chosen.

There is one God. He punishes those who attempt to subvert his will and the crane destroying the muslims is the most recent proof of this.

I truly wish kekposting netted a permanent ban. It has absolutely nothing to do with politics and current events at all. It's pure shitposting and heresy.

If it were confirmation bias, could I do THIS?

*Prays to Kekui*

Check 'Em.

It's just the human collective and subconscious mind at work. We are social creatures who are heavily influenced by environment. Mass communication and the internet has enabled some strange interactions because of this.

Could manipulating that be considered magic? Well, sure.

Maybe its a chaos god, maybe its lethal levels of autism. Doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

SHADILAY

Praise Kek

palindrome doubles, he speaks the truth.

Kek be praised!

kek is real

"Meme magic" is autistic confirmation bias, you losers spend so much time checking the last 2 - 6 digits at the end of your post number that you base your political standings on it. Stop worshiping false frog Gods and turn to Christ.

You are retarded if you think that information affects the physical universe and not the other way around.
Random number generators on Sup Forums are not quantum mechanics.

hastebin (yes, with an h) com/doleturogu.sm

This is where I got my reading list from. It's really weird stuff, but there's definitely something to it.

yes

(eh, might count)
You don't force the hand of kek

I actually think kekposting helped Sup Forums in 2016. It gave the digits "meaning", and added to the board culture. There's truth in the aussie posting in here, the digits focusing on Sup Forums's favored topics and threads are statistically impossible. That, in turn, reinforces the poster's view on the topics. This is a strange case of confirmation bias in my limited view of things

Praise kek! May all of the protesters in the million minge march be cursed with a plague of gonorrhea!

It is, but it's more than just numerical Ouija.

Take for instance, Grant Morrison, a Scottish comic book writer. He more often calls it Chaos Magic, but it's the same thing.
His goal is a more personal one. He's trying to meme the DC comic universe into consciousness. Some claim he's already succeeded, and are completely fine with it.

For a more concrete example, take his work The Invisibles.
When it was nearly canceled, he put a call to action in the back of an issue. But not to just buy more issues.
>The Invisibles was an interactive experiment as well. In one letter column, Morrison called on readers to take part in a magic activity designed to boost sales and keep the series alive, which involved charging a magical symbol (sigil) by masturbating. As he explained, "the good thing about the Masturbation method of sigil-charging is that it allows you to jerk off in the name of spiritual advancement." (The series made it all the way through the end, so presumably the experiment worked.)
rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/

You do not tell me how I practice my faith, infidel.

Yes it counted, 1488 was my plan! now check my digits!

Nope it's our last hope of taking magic back from the Jews, all Abrahamic religion is a jew trap to make us worship false Gods and take magic away from us

Thank you my dude

Even if you don't believe in kek, the influence that frog and his digits has on this board is undeniable

343 industries! I told you!

*kneels down and praises Kek*

now check THIS!

IT'S REAL

Memes are just symbols showing a message, meme magic is real because the memes United a large community who actually put in effort to combat the other side.

manly p hall secret teaching of all ages

thoth is favoring you, deserves praise

PRAISE

it is but it also isn't. Science is just a lense for seeing reality. It's self consistent but not reality defining in itself.

If, for example, we suddenly shifted into a reality where evolution never happened, physical evidence would re-arrange itself to be consistent with that consensus reality.

Yes.
Still funny.

KEK

that with a dose of psyops

No.

THANK YOU, MY FRIEND

MAY GOOD LUCK AND FORTUNE BE UPON YOU.

-MAVROS

>33
And would you look at that shit, Kek approves!

you idiot pos

why not because you can't wrap your mind around it??

Indian guy told me that the post office class people were nothing but they rose to power because they controlled the information that people got

we decide what's true or not based on shit posts and insulting eachother and normies like you pick up the scraps

contd.

Our world is basically a mutually agreed upon mapping of qualia to named phenomena. If you look up isomorphisms, those are basically what everything you see in daily life are. What science is today, something else was hundreds of years ago. Same for every other aspect of reality. Kekposting is just tapping into that collective consciousness and shifting it to allow more chaotic realities.

Yes. Though the more people that have right-wing opinions, the more likely such statements will have a GET. So there is some truth to it.

*loads up KEK cannon*

*FIRES*

Digits > Bible

THE SHELLS FIRE TRUE

PRAISE HIM!

During the time of CTR's attack on Sup Forums, they had noticeably less digits even though they had the numbers and post volume. That's also strange to me

I'd call confirmation bias.
(less popular opinion)*0.1 < (more popular opinion)*0.1
Of course they'd have less digits or you just never checked them.
(Nice digits BTW)

You got the ball rolling after a few misses, checked

this. All these plastic fags are reducing kek to a Magic 8Ball.
But let us not sow seeds of resentment!
KEK WILL NOT DIVIDE US

YES, MY FRIEND.

MY SHELLS ALWAYS FIRE TRUE, AND (((THEIR))) SHILLS ALWAYS FALL THROUGH.

LIKE THIS!

*LOADS SHELL*

*MUTTERS ANCIENT PRAYER*

*FIRES*

I BELIEVE

I MEAN THIS

like mathematics

FUGGGGGGGGg

KEK IS GAINING ENERGY. A HAPPENING IS NEAR US

kek gives you a pity get, savvy

*ENERGY INTENSIFIES*

you shall not dictate what kek does.

[uikeK]

There's an experiment with random numbers around the world that whenever many people converge into a goal/sentiment, it affect it slightly isn't it?
Maybe, just maybe, there might be some relationship.

Stop trying, your effort is futile.

it's over, nigga.

That wasn't a dictation, it was an observation of power, why are you spamming now? you're weakening you fucking shill.

to thank kek I will now to take the time to create a new pepe.
thread will probably 404 before I'm ready.
I'm thinking about a battle between meme magic and magic 8ball.