Top kek, from King Nigger to King Jew

Top kek, from King Nigger to King Jew.

How do they keep doing it?

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-Trump-have-first-phone-call-479287

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-expansion-20170122-story.html
timesofisrael.com/fbi-eu-fraud-authorities-hold-emergency-summit-on-binary-options-fraud/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-us-embassy-israel-tel-aviv-jerusalem-reports-israeli-media-a7540476.html
haaretz.com/wwwMobileSite/israel-news/1.681525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-expansion-20170122-story.html

The jews always win.

king nigger was at least redpilled on the jews

Jews are the gods chosen people of media. They've always been two steps ahead, this time they just created a joke that was popular enough to get children(millenials) to vote for it like it was American idol.

timesofisrael.com/fbi-eu-fraud-authorities-hold-emergency-summit-on-binary-options-fraud/

There is literally nothing wrong with Zionism and or Israel. Diaspora Jews on the other hand...

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-us-embassy-israel-tel-aviv-jerusalem-reports-israeli-media-a7540476.html

t. Shlomo

>pic related
Israel is a Jewish ethno-state that allows for Jews to self deport to it. Why the fuck don't you support it?

Hey you can have all the jews you want, but I don't want any of them in my Europe. Why do you think they were the scapegoat for hundreds of years?

You fucking idiot that's what Zionism is. The movement to bring the Jewish people to Zion, a.k.a away from the West. You should be 100% supporting Israel.

I just said that I was against that you fucking idiot.

>but I don't want any of them in my Europe
THAT'S WHAT ZIONISM IS ALL ABOUT, by that statement you're clearly for it.

>How do they keep doing it?

Last president to fuck over the kikes was FDR, who deported those kikes back to Europe to die in Nazi concentration camps.

They're babylon

he wasn't, he was against israel but would suck globalist dick

in all seriousness though, good luck with Geert

Dude look at his flag. He's probably a morrocan living in the Netherlands

It's not your Europe, Amhed.

Zionists seem to disagree, seeing as they insist on fucking around with western nations every minute of every day.

>there's nothing wrong with demonic theocratic imperialism and a terror state based on this

Lol leftist fag.

Go live in the Islamic world you love so much

Soros is not a zionist

Are you that Israeli user that's working in South Africa? Worked in the arms trade or something.

Not me I'm afraid

>and love Saudis

Saudis are worst than Jews

Those fuckers are the ones sending Muslims to Europe and paying for it

Jews should stay in Israel and shut up, but neglecting the Saudis is even worst than sucking up to Israel

You don't know what Zionism is or who represents it. Go research it.
Nope. Nothing wrong with terrorizing Muslims. Fuck off Mudslime sympathizer.

He meant GAS ALL THE KIKES not give them what they want

Yeah because that's totally ethical, moral or it has even worked in the past.

ethics and morality never win against evil and trickery. you should know that by now. plus they have never been gassed.

Last I checked they were the safe lads who got Britain to abandon the Levant so they can have their little ethnostate.
Now look at the place. It's a fucking mess.

You said, and I quote, "they insist on fucking around with western nations every minute of every day" How are Zionists doing this?
Yes, they do. The entire reason why the right is becoming more powerful than the left is because we have morals and ethics, besides the fact that the final arguments are on our side.

Yeah Israel literally only fucks with Muslims. Not a single other country or people

Fucking retard

Like who, or what country?

You can fuck off now Goldstein

Not an argument. Get your anti-Zionism right or don't get it at all.

I'm not sure what you guys expected. Historically every Republican government from 1970+ has been heavily pro-Israel. Trump is no exception.

>Not an argument

Correct. Its a prompt dismissal of an obvious kike shill

>obvious kike shill
Can you prove that I'm a paid shill? I don't think so.

You did quite a good job of it yourself.

How so?

Have an indirect (you)

Rude. You got confronted with facts and got absolutely btfo'd, now you're referring to calling me a shill. We both know who's the loser.

Stop

wtf I love Soros now

eat shit muzzie

t. Herschel Al-Hambra

I didn't expect his Jew son-in law to be writing our foreign policy.

Keep moving you filthy desert rats.

Lmaoing at those absolutely absurd fantasy land mental gymnastics

Says the mudslime sympathizer. You're worse than a diaspora kike.

Uh huh, pic related. Some of your relation, no doubt.

Far more likely yours, Scott, considering all the ridiculous blind trust youre putting into someone whose surrounded himself with fierce Zionists

>implying Netanyahu isn't our guy
haaretz.com/wwwMobileSite/israel-news/1.681525

I have 0 blind trust in Trump. But I see when someone is trying to push a narrative with no or very limited evidence. Which is exactly what you're doing. Which leads me to wonder; HMM GEE WHAT COULD SOMEONE'S MOTIVATION FOR THAT BE? And you reply with?

>it's the "Rome was built in a day" fallacy again

this is fucking retarded

>by 2030 Iran will have nukes and jews will be finished, goy!
>yeah! just wait 14 years like a good goy and watch as ourgu- your guy trump BTFOs Israel!

stein is by far the most obnoxious and terrible of those persons

You literally just described your own post lol. Youre free to admit youre just basing everything on wish fulfillment and nothing actually there

Stupid kike

BY GOD IT IS ALMOST AS IF THEY CONTROL BOTH SIDES OF A TWO-PARTY SYSTEM!

It is as if they saw they pushed the cattle too far, so now it's time to dial it back a notch and do it a little subtler!

And it is ALMOST as if Sup Forums isn't very clever! Who would have guessed it?

Nope, I'm saying we lack sufficient evidence to come to a conclusion. You're starting on step 3 when we're still on step 1. I don't know what Trump will do, you don't know what he'll do. But you have no problem throwing around conclusively worded """""""""theories""""""""""

>Tfw Soros turns out to legit believe in liberal crap and doesn't just want to kill the white man

Dunno whether to like him more or less

>we lack sufficient evidence

Correct. 100%. We can make good assumptions on the evidence present however and that points to your fairytale that you are unusually pushing despite the contrary of nothing supporting it. To being very suspicious

>i dont know what trump will do

So why even post that retarded image followed by "gotcha goys!!!"
oh wait it's because youre a fucking retarded sheep or just an even dumber kike

I didn't push anything or say anything of a conclusive nature. I put that image up to show a possibility. I never said I endorsed it as fact. Did you make that assumption because you're a brainlet? Sorry I shared information which disagrees with your preconceived notions and it triggered you, however, I will still share any pertinent information or countering views as they fit within the conversation.

>i didnt push anything

Alright. You pulled me in. Good job at trolling!

>posting an image with a differing view is """""""""""""""trolling"""""""""""""""""

KYS brainlet, you just got schooled and now you're trying to play it off lmao

Trying too hard, lad. You're even upset now.

Not

I win you lost, suck it up

n