What timeline is this?

What timeline is this?

she's retarded as fuck

The timeline where she dies.

Trump hates our kids. It's official. I voted for him but I see I made a mistake. Wtf I love nuclear war now

If anyone, she knows wtf she's talking about

Holy fuck this is so shameless, I actually chuckled.

Most people probably had to be reminded Obama even had kids since they were never discussed.

I'm sure it was harmful telling grown men they can say "I woman now" and go into girls bathrooms, but whatever ey Chelsea?

What the fuck, Chelsea?? I just... I can't even.... ugh... white women...

#NotMyAlly

>you'll live to see another clinton get rekt in a presidential election

What does Barron have to do with anything?

How can kids be real if her father isn't real

Now, please start explaining the policies that hurt kids? Sending dreamers back to Mexico so that our actual citizens can have those slots in schools and jobs and shit?

Yep, she made no sense. And went low by tying a ten year old kid into this.

He's recently become a target for leftists on social media. Especially women.

Nobody gave a shit about the kids of Clinton, Bush, or Obama, but Trump has immediately included them in the administration, as he is intending to create a political dynasty by including his children in everything he does in his presidency.

She's right. Time to stop harming our children. Time to ban abortions.

Wow Chelsea Hubbell really hit the nail on the head there. Wtf my neurons are going haywire.

>hillary sucked too much life force out of billy boy during the campaign trail

His running on fumes hillary, you're killing him!

>I can't differentiate between multiple people

Looks like you're high on chromosomes.

More like Barron Trump deserves the presidency

>Almost as ugly as the Trump kids (except Ivanka)

Looks like you're just high.

this

Why does eric always come off as a creeper

Ivanka and the two older sons are grown adults older than I am, who are involved in what he does. Kvetching about them is understandable.

Barron is 10 and would only be asked how his homework is going.

Fairly simple concept.

On this note, I doubt anybody complained about Michelle Obama talking to Barack, despite being his wife.

W-w-w-w WATCH OUT IVANKA AND DON. THERES A V-V-V-VAMPIRE BEHIND YOU

did this retard cunt bitch, just subtlety call baron autistic ?

>called baron autistic?
>told the truth

POO

IN

shouldn't you be out finding the next street you're going to shit on.

Why do Indians even post here anymore? Everyone hates you.

because he's 6'5 with a giant head with the focus of the picture below it

people tilt their head down to look better

Liberal new speak is so confusing. What the fuck is she actually saying. It is literally just a virtue signal with zero content.

what a fuckin boss.

Chelsea Clinton was 14 when their father was elected.
Malia and Sasha Obama were 10 when their father was elected.

They were never an issue when their fathers were presidents, nor is Barron.

You guys are the ones who make his life worse. This board is a representation of the hate that does bad things to young children. If you just stop worshipping your god-emperor for one fucking second, maybe you'll realize that spamming gifs and pngs of the poor kid with captions "what did he mean by this", or "is he autistic", does nothing but enforce the idea that abusing people is acceptable?

>Aussie unironically complains about my "shitposting"
>Mommy he makes fun of my God Emperor's prince-in-waiting boo hoo

Cringey Horse Face

We need to remind this cunt every single day that her father is a rapist and her mother is a murdering psychopatch.

Bitch-Chelsea is gonna get raped by a refugee kid

Fuck her

i don't remember trump ever saying anything about chelsea clinton. what i do remember is trump plainly stating that he's a counter-puncher.

> barron trump deserves the chance every kid does - to be publicly humiliated on twitter by a jew puppet

will trump punch chelsea clinton?

ok chelsea, but, this does not explain why in this tweet baron is being singled out, you fucking shit head.

>you're the people that make me act in a way I say is wrong

You can click my ID and see I do no such thing as you describe, you're making yourself out to appear morally superior in scenarios you just invented. Most of the memes seem to imply he's got some kind of super genius unseen and misunderstood powers or whatever, anyway.

You are in charge of your own behavior.

It's easy - you complain about Trumps older kids as much as you like. You concern troll to and about a young boy and people remind you that you are human garbage.

If this is hard for you to understand, you can just go back to browsing facebook and staring out the window.

She tweets about him because he's being paraded around like a fucking circus monkey by his father. He's singled out because he was mentioned in the presidential debates.

Why do you say things that you know are untrue, is it because you are a bad person who doesn't care how you get your own worldview implemented?

He stands with his father at inauguration events. He doesn't hold him up like Simba and invoke everybody to come and look at him.

You know this, but you wish what you said was true because it's easier to get others to hate the administration if they believe your lies.

what do you possibly have to gain for saying absolute lies?

> He stands with his father
Do you really think this 10 year old kid has a say in the matter?

Pick one thing I said that wasn't true, and prove it.

No and it doesn't matter. It's an inauguration, you bring your family.

Why don't you start complaining about the even younger grandkids that were there? At least then we can call your stupidity consistent.

What besides everything? Or the fact you seem to pay especial attention to boys?

Typical answer for an ignorant trumpist fucktard

>paraded like a circus monkey
Walks with his son on one the proudest days of his life.
you are fucking retarded

typical retort from a "tolerant" left pedophile.

Aussie shitposting is clever and funny. We like Australia.

Your shitposting is like your streets. We do not like you.

No go sit on the ganges river by a bloated corpse.

>she's being paraded around like a fucking circus monkey by his father
Intentionally calling the black daughters of obama "monkeys" or just an accident?

>paraded like a monkey
>what is fatherly pride

One day in another life where you are not a giant lazy faggot who's dad wished he wore a condom, you will understand this concept, until then stfu and stop spreading your cancerous mentality

Leftists are cunts basically

So, how long before the chelsea clinton barron trump shotacon parody?

Her face when she realized the Clinton dynasty died before she ever ran for office. Now she's just an upper-class baby maker.

He has a weak jaw and fucked up teeth

Trump being a billionaire should have spend a couple of thousand of orthodontics

She basically has no direction or self-discipline at all, she was most likely planning on riding her parents' coattails into the Senate or something. Now she's basically fucked. My money says she's going to be one of those people you just gradually stop hearing about and forget they ever existed, until she makes the news again in ten years or so for overdosing on Vicodin in the bathtub.

How did Trump get elected if all his policies are going to hurt literally everyone?

> At least we can then call your stupidity consistent
Sides have reached orbit
t. Houston

Nah. She'll probably run for office in NY or something.

It's so silly, republican talking heads never went after Obongo's 2 chimps. Why go after Trump's kids? If you hate Trump keep it to Trump, why bring families into it.

>tfw you don't realize just how your father was too ashamed to show you off.
cute

>trump is now anti kids somehow

wat

She's just jealous that Bill never wanted to date her

that's why i hereby demand barron be taken away from the sexist, racist, homophobic, islamaphobic Trump.

>666

Well, I guess that's about as appropriate a GET as I could have gotten with regards to the Clintons...

>Republicans didn't go after Chelsea. >Democrats went after the Bush twins. >Republicans didn't go after the niggers. >Democrats went after Trump's kids.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

delete it

Two things

1. What the fuck is she even saying

2. Someone post that picture of her in tight black pants, I think she was on a stage or something.

Mommy has a brand new bag. Chelsea 2020, it'll be Hillaryious

Eric trump is an absolute mad man, all his speeches are pretty top tier considering it's awkward as fuck being a political spokesman,

>there are actually people on this board who think men going into women's bathrooms is dangerous

Do you not remember that pedophiles are predominantly homosexual? Why are you not worried about men in men's bathrooms?