Okay seriously now, niggers are beyond retarded now wtf

Okay seriously now, niggers are beyond retarded now wtf.
I think i just had my 18th aneurysm trying to have a reasonable discussion with these retards but they just can't understand

fuk you nigga using google on yor gat dem computah like som white boi niqqa sheeeiiiiitt

This wewuz shit needs to be stopped

Discussing with niggers is less productive than talking to a wall, seriously no matter how much evidence you bring they just think you're wrong ans they're right, they just say "you be wrong" it's seriously tiring, /pol, if you have blood pressure issues never discuss with a nigger.

This is sad,they know they never achived anything beside blues and jazz in human history.They know if the right man comes in power they will be the first to die so they try to invent shit and masturbate eachother with the idea that "WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET"

Seriously, im begging to think its a medical condition or something, my dog is legit smarter than these fucks.
They tell everyone is a retard for not know what the "requisition" is and they can't even explain it themselves, it looks like some kind of satire but sadly its not.
Here's some context of what happened before and why they're so excited about "the spanish requisition"

History-less people,their "history"began when they started being slaves.There are no monuments in sub-saharan africa,they never built a boat,a house that was higher than 1 level,they never had a writting system,they never achived anything worth telling,their biggest achivements happend in white countries with the help of white people.I pitty them.

hahahahahhaha how the fuck is spanish inquisition real hahahah nigga coat of arms on the google and shiet haha like open youre eyes

I don't know why I come here honestly. I think racism is a truly abominable thing. I consider myself a free American that lives, breathes, and pisses freedom. My ancestry lies in the South. I know what my people have done. I'm told it was a terrible, evil thing. Yet the more I stare into this abyss, the more I start to think "Why did they stop them?"

These howling hordes of chimps. These mongoloid idiots. They care nothing about truth, they don't care about values, they don't care about what's truly good. They're as likely to sucker punch you for not liking the color of your skin as they are to pretend you're wrong and lie about a sentence they said literally 10 seconds ago.

We tried to domesticate them. Europe stopped selling us them, not all slaves lived such a bad life. It was only after the north came and destabilized the south and created this climate of racial tension did things go so bad. We tried to teach them. To make them more human, and less prone to their bestial ways.

Now I wonder why. Why didn't they prevent this. Why didn't someone say no. We could have saved them from this. Been the parents they desperately needed after being orphaned from the hellish lands they escaped from. Now it's just chaos.

What the fuck are you guys on about? What do coats of arms have to do with anything? They are symbols of people, houses, dynasties or whatever, just like flags, only more embellished.

Also, Spanish inquisition was not even very notorious at all. It's a god damn monty python sketch. In real life they actually had court proceedings and their 'victims' were notified well beforehand, so Spanish inquisition was always expected. The church probably did do some torturing, but only because it was so god damn huge that it probably did everything else too. They didn't even kill people like Galileo or Martin Luther, so how bad could their inquisition really be?

Would you ever admit to yourself that your race and ancestors did nothing to contribute to the modern world? They've done nothing but warfare, cannibalism, and eating dirt. Instead of coming to terms with that and actually striving to be something they'd rather just latch onto whatever plausible theory that can easily be disproved and deny any evidence on the subject. Niggers gonna nig.

>I think racism is a truly abominable thing.
Why? There are scientifically proven racial differences. Many more would be provable, but PC culture prevents further studies. Do you treat insects with the same respect you treat humans? No? Then why treat blacks with the same respect as humans, when they're obviously not.

meh youre out here talking that we cater to the nig nogs all the time when they clearly produce nothing and have shit lives besides rappers and athletes..

which reminds me of how it was when they were slaves anyway

I like to believe in the potential in people. They can be taught to read, write, do math. I once got some help in calculus from a pretty smart Nigerian guy. I'm starting to think abolishing slavery was a mistake. We could have made them into civilized, decent creatures. Now the project is half finished, and the damage is done.

>Who is Messsa Moussa???
Kek
Their greatest idol is Mansa Musa, a guy who was born into the ruling family of a kingdom whose natural riches are unimaginable. They didn't have any great industries or technologies, they literally just picked shiny yellow stuff from the ground. They had such riches and they still managed to be a fucked up shithole all the way until now and more.

I have no fucking clue, they're niggers they don't make sense.
They said north africans were black, i said no and they literally have been askong me about the "spanish requisition", not inquisition, requisition, for HOURS they say whites are dumb and cant explain it, i aske them to expalin it ans they say either "i explained it yesterday" or "do your research" or "how can't you not know dat!, im not a teacher you shoudl know it!" And the shields thing have some moor heads on them and they're using it to try to prove europeans were black or something i don't understand, I really dont understand what even their arguments are or what they're even trying to say with that, they literally just share pics of heraldic shield with moor heads, ask me to explain what the "requisition" is and how i should know it, also the nigress told me to read the book of enoch to know the reality of white people wtf.

White people are DOGS

Yes, blacks are smarter than insects, I agree. Some of them have the potential to reach human level intelligence. Most don't. We could selectively breed them to reach our level in maybe hundred years, but it would be so extreme that most of them would die. We're never going to do that, so they are never going to reach our level, so there is no point in fooling ourselves on basis of the very exceptional individuals among them.

>trying to have a reasonable discussion with these retards

That's your mistake.

Also i don't know what's their obsession with the "requisition" or the inquisition, they apparently think it has something to do with black people, but so far they just refuse or can't explain what they're even trying to say.

That sounds hilarious. Show them the flag of Corsica, Italy. I wonder what they're going to say.

Maybe he means the Reconquista , and that in his mind white Europeans invaded and genocided all of the proud melanated people out of Spain

Huh, I just noticed Corsica belongs to France.

They actually did show me the flag of corsica to "prove" europeans were black

wow what a retard requinsiton lol wtf /???

Dontcha now? Were not here to teach yous dum ass.

By the way, did you guys know that there used to live dragons in UK? The proof is in the heraldry.

We wuz proud afrikaan bears in Rucha too mayne

we wuz czech lionz and sheit

>"you don't even know your own history"
>Presents history
>"stop using google lmao"
Why exactly do black lives matter?

( requirement + inquisition ) × dindu = requisition

There is nothing more frustrating do deal with than willful ignorance.

Could be worse..

I don't speak nigger very well but I believe he is referring to the reconquista.
Being a dumb nigger, he does not understand the word of course. Reconquista refers to the re-conquest of Iberia which was conquered almost entirely, by the Moors. The original inhabitants weren't so happy about their christian traditions being replaced by moorish and muslim ones, so they fought back.

What this has to do with black people is anyone's guess, as the land fought about contained germanic, andalusian and berber people.
I believe one of those coat of arms is related to Corsica, which also has nothing to do with black people.

Because they're retarded subhuman niggers

Until you accept that you will never understand. You want some more complex explanation and there isn't one. You just can't come to grips with this harsh reality of life.

Bump

Want the truth? They're being manipulated. They're being memed on their sites like we are meme and shitposted on this sit.

Identify the demographic, shunt it to he appropriate indoctrination center (e.g website) and begin indoctrination. The job is done when nobody can have a conversation.

It will only get worse. My lawyer hasn't called me back in 3 mo, but she's still cashing my checks. Why? I had her send a cease and desist letter to a liberal nut job who threatened me because I said Pizzagate was real.

I concluded that my lawyer now hates me because I said I thought pizza gate was real to someone else. No conversation about it. People don't even know how to communicate anymore.

This is babel.

If you read what she is saying, you can see all of this terrifies her. She is scared. Why is she scared?

Also. What does her opinion, and those being espoused here right in this thread have in common? Dehumanization. That is a requirement to achieve a mass genocide. Have to remove the fact that a person weeps for departed loved ones, fights for their offspring, courts and obsesses over a romantic interest.

So. Cast off the illusion. If you become a vacuum you extinguish the fire. So. That's the trick, which OP seems pretty versed in. See how OP doggedly sticks to facts why remaining polite?

if she wants to redefine black people as "human" and whites as "dogs", im completely comfortable with that, this is for me excellent news. Im overjoyed that blacks have finally started to admit that we aren't their equivalent.

t. proud cuck.

>People don't even know how to communicate anymore. This is babel.

Dassit mane. Thats why in that one video where oldm9 at the womens march smashes the camera into the female reporters face, none of the women do shit to stop him and theres a guy standing right there who doesnt do anything either.

Everything is excusable, as long as its /yourguy/ now. nobody has any empathy left for the other side. we say "these people cant be reasoned with, we must purge them all" and they say the same thing back, but when we catch them we flip out and say how dare they and vice versa. This is what is has come to.

I honestly thought everyone would just cuck-out (which they may, eventually) but we're dealing with so many problems: the media won't back down, theyre doubling down with their rhetoric far more than i expected. The streets are flooded with the fanatical fringe, convinced that theres a literally hitler in the white house. The media is responsible. If anyone needs to hang at all, it's the media. we cant keep blaming liberals for being brainwashed, we all were at one point. if we'd all encountered this situation back when we thought that way thats how we'd respond too.

we need to educate people through exposure to truth but also listen to their point of view and take all reasonable things into account. Trump needs to be held accountable otherwise everything is lost forever. If they get violent we stomp them with swift justice, but until that happens never initiate it. Right wing groups should be picking up the rubbish that these "environmentalists" are littering the streets with. how quickly they abandon their ideology, allowing islam to spread while espousing womens rights. talk about the environment while destroying it. that is what brainwashing does. Get in shape lads, harden your bodies. better to feel the pain of exercise than the sting of being woefully unprepared when its time to fight. We must break the conditioning!!!

>I think i just had my 18th aneurysm trying to have a reasonable discussion with these retards
Jokes on you. Stop interacting with these things. They are the seed of the serpent.

Just stop.

>i bet you can't come down here and make a fool of yourself
>WANNA BET? *climbs down to their level and helps them shit up civilization*

WE

I think Messa Moussa is a reference to Kankou Moussa, king of old Timbuktoo, now Mali. No relation to Spain.

not an argument. triggered faggots can never respond

>*t. proud dog

WUZ

>american education

it lead them into this state of cufusing and let them believe anything

>History-less people,their "history"began when they started being slaves.There are no monuments in sub-saharan africa,they never built a boat,a house that was higher than 1 level,they never had a writting system

I'm sorry, but these are all objectively false. Being this ignorant of history makes you as bad as the nig nogs in that picture.

what u talkin about mah senpai tyrone lopez we blak peple here oogabooga baka

This is how you should respond

Go down to their level and type like them and just come up with nonsensical arguments and non sequiturs

OP here, they finally surrendered, well kinda.
It amazes me they never got really aggressive, and it's interesting that when i talked more "niggerish" (or more like them) they actually listened more, I could kinda make my point "reach" them, if i talked with better written and structured sentenced they kind of "dismissed" whatever i said, if I treated them more like they do each other they would actually even accept SOME of my points, i ended up dropping so mild redpills and they just blocked me kek, I expected them to be more aggressive.
This certainly has been educational.

Nobody is prepared for the Spanish requisition

Did someone say the SPANISH REQUISITION?