Chechen wars

Why were Russian generals so retarded during the first Chechen war?

> Marching into the city that had a huge black market for weapons.
> No support for armored columns while entering the city.
> ???
> Defeat

youtube.com/watch?v=5G9uRtDJkl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_T7ddN1bfUY
youtu.be/k85yhpA0giQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u04IL4Od8Qo&t=1531s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Just Ruskies being Ruskies
>Macho outside, pussy inside

They did however win the second Chechen war. The question is why soviet era generals were shit.

>Russia "won" the Second Chechen War

Carpet bombing an entire capital city back to the Stone Age pic related to kill a few thousand terrorists is anything but smart warfare which is beyond Russians

1994 - Population: 370,000
40k troops enter on 11 December
1995 - Population: 60,000
2002 - Population: 205,000
2006 - Population: 240,000
> 2015 - March: Rally in support of the annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation

Free combat vodka.
/thread

It's because libshits are retarded, you stupid libshit.

Politicians wanting to look good and interfering with the military to achieve showy goals rather than useful ones is the main problem with the first Chechen war.

Soviets weren't liberals you fucking mattress.

>Muh Soviets were libshits
>t. Typical brainless Trumpanzee

Because generals were corrupted as fuck back then. They thought that russia is kill, so they decided to take all gibs they could and GTFO asap from motherland.
Also, huge chechen support by US or US-proxies.

I've heard most of them didn't even had they're magazines loaded when theyheaded to Grozny. Everyone was expecting Crimea style "invasion"
This. Never trust the military to them shitlibs.
It was exactly the soviets who degenerated in to shitlib that fast, including your current Spratland gov.

The second general just decided to shell Grozny to stone age, doesn't sound liberal to me at all.
Also if some generals were as corrupt as you say, why haven't Putin done anything about them?

>smart

no, the word was "won"
yore employing a kike trick, dont

>Massive Nuclear-equipped just-dethroned superpower with airforce
>Tiny bunch of ragtag jihadis with a few old Kalashnikovs and grenades

Yeah right, the Russian victory was in doubt and so they couldn't employ a smart strategy

Except Chechens are mountain people, which meant that the fighting just went from the Grozny to the nearby villages, with ambushes and later terrorist attacks.
The region of Dagestan nearby is still unstable because of that.

>army who's only tactic is to dump more resources on the enemy
vs
>ideologically hardened group of actual men

It's not really surprising.

why fucking bother and risk your soldiers lives when you can just pulverize the enemy from above with minimal causalities, fuck these jihadists and their families, the only good Chechen is a dead one if you ask me.

Yeah, right.

The Russian documentaries on this are pretty kino. Lots of mad combat footage and feels.
Also a shadowy force in the back making strange decisions like allowing Chechen forces to retreat at times instead of pressing the advantage.

Are you retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=_T7ddN1bfUY

russians have always been shit at war they throw people into a fight until they win using human wave tactics like the Chinese. Hell they lost their capital to napoleon and let him burn down half their country just so they could win in the end. Russians will sacrifice any peasant to win a war and peahens suck at fighting.

said a country that never fought a war without 100:1 manpower advantage

>worker's paradise and equality
>not liberal mumbojumbo
Soviets are libshits, libshit.
Trump is a libshit, degenerate hippie scum.
Shelling is an indicator of weakness when you have an arsenal of nukes. If you have that many nukes, you use them. Only libshits do things half-assed, stupid lieberal.

I really don't understand how any Russian can support Putin after the shame that is Chechnya.

>Also a shadowy force in the back making strange decisions like allowing Chechen forces to retreat at times instead of pressing the advantage.

You mean like it happened in syria and ukraine with all the ceasefires between kerry and lavrov?

You mean, after we won the war that happened while he was president?

They never had any tactic except Zerg russh

Putin came to power in 2000. During his rule the second chechen war was won. (sort of since Russia keeps paying chechens to keep them in line)
Truth be told if it wasnt for the first chechen war it wouldnt be that bad.

He didn't finish the job.

youtu.be/k85yhpA0giQ

I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU, ANTI GUN BABY PEOPLE. WHY ARE YOU WANT TO MAKE A BANNINGS OF GUNS? IF YOU MAKE A BANNINGS OF MY GLORIOUS AKS74, THEN HOW AM I GOING TO KILL CHECHENS? YOU ARE LITTLE LIBERAL BABY MEN AND DO NOT KNOW THE WAYS OF THE WORLD. CHECHENS ARE SCUM AND I MUST KILL THEM. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CHECHENS? NO, YOU DO NOT. YOU ARE SIT IN YOUR SUBURB AND SUFFLE YOUR CHILDREN TO SOCCER GAME AND STRIP MALL, NO CHECHENS THERE. ARE YOU KNOW WHAT CHECHENS ARE DO? CHECHENS ARE PUT BOMB IN YOUR MINIVAN, MAKE STABBINGS OF YOUR CHILDREN, AND GO ON SHOOTING SPREE IN STRIP MALL. YOU ARE NOT WANT THAT, THAT IS WHY I AM USE GLORIOUS ASK-74 TO MAKE KILLINGS OF MANY CHECHENS. YOU ARE TAKE MY GUN OVER THE DEAD COLD HANDS OF MY BODY, THEN WHEN YOU ARE TAKE GUN, I AM REVEAL THAT I AM NOT DEADS. I AM DRAW MY GLORIOUS BOOT KNIFE AND STAB YOU IN THROAT, THEN I AM GRAB MY GLORIOUS MAKAROV OUT OF HOLSTER AND MAKE ENDINGS OF YOUR LIFES. THEN I AM RETRIEVE GLORIOUS AKS-74 AND CONTINUE TO MAKE KILLINGS OF MANY CHECHENS.

As much as it pains your 16th year old edgy self, you, in fact, can't solve every problem with genocide and nukes.

But first chechen war was lead by Eltsin and Grachev, not Putin.

Who has a similar redpilled documentary?

>theultimatebalknasredpill.png
youtube.com/watch?v=u04IL4Od8Qo&t=1531s

I have a feeling that G7 had a finger in the Caucus wars.

The only problems are libshits, so indeed, they can be solved with nukes, you kumbaya singing lieberal scum.

Putin won the war, the militants were utterly fucked, but then he cucked out. Now he's pouring billions of dollars into that shithole every year under threats of terrorism.

>can't solve every problem with genocide
Well I don't see circassians beheading Russian soldiers.

You do realize that once kadyrov leaves power for whatever reason, war will break out again, right?

Does US know how to fight a war? Half the wars America fought it jumped in towards the end on the winning side after all other countries exhausted themselves fighting, and the other half was getting stumped by different kinds of niggers. Then there was the odd Spanish American war whipped up to beat up on some tiny country for profit with zero chance of them hitting back meaningfully. Biggest war America ever fought was the civil war where half of the country got it's ass kicked.

Oh yeah,WW2 was so small.

why russians are nowadays whores of chechens

they must pay tribute to kadyrov if they dont want to be blown up in moscow etc
chechens region is most subsidized region, chechen/muslim mafia rule in every major russian city

25% russian army are muslim pic rel chechen above slavic russians

I don't know why they fought the war in the first place.

Who the fuck wants Caucasus Muslim niggers in their country? They should have just let the Chechens go and afterwards erect the highest wall they can build.

But because of Russian retardation, the rest of the world has to deal with Chechen terrorists who went all over the world after Russia carpet-bombed them.

>just after the fall of the USSR
>terrible morale
>not much money
>not much supplies
>enemy side had very high morale and good supplies

Then they came back the 2nd time around and were much more aggressive and learned more.

>you, in fact, can't solve every problem with genocide and nukes.

How hard would it have been to genocide Chechens? You already killed most of them.

Our clay is our clay, Burger. Same reason we don't let go of Kashmir and put up with this shit everyday

What part of it? Hopping on pisshole islands in the Pacific? Or fighting 13 divisions of starved kids and cripples on the entire western front?

Texas is full of spics but ot has oil
California is full of degenerates and niggers/spics but it has the Silicon valley and Holywood
Tl;dr money

And what does Chechnya have that is so valuable?

Old habits die hard. Plus a gross overestimation of their own forces aswell as underestimating the amount of AT weapons the Chechens had.

An Islamist shithole on your borders is a bad thing. It's easier to capture them then try to protect from them.

Nothing. It's a net financial loss because of all the retarded subsidies that get sent there.

>Our clay is our clay, Burger. Same reason we don't let go of Kashmir and put up with this shit everyday

And that is why "muh clay" nationalism is the most retarded form of nationalism.

No half-measures. Either purge the territory of the offending population, or remove the territory full of Muslims from your country like you would remove a tumor from your body.

I think Modhi is based and I fully support India stopping the spread of Islam and driving all Muslims into Pakistan and Bangladesh; but holding on to a majority-Muslim territory is just retarded. Can you give me any reasons why Kashmir is strategically significant besides "muh clay"?

Exactly. Therefore, Russians are retarded.

>An Islamist shithole on your borders is a bad thing.

You know what's a worse thing? Muslims being able to move freely within your country.

Considering how often I see Russian flags on this site complaining about the number of Chechens in Moscow, I think it's clear that an independent Chechnya with a heavily-fortified wall on the border would have improved life for average Russians.

Stop posting

Those mountains are fucking awesome to defend your country.
Many Rivers flowing/originating there.

We have electric power plants there, etc

The most funny fact here is that Moscow wasn't capital back there. Just a big city.

Okay, those are admittedly some good reasons. Three things I wanna ask though:

Does the value of those hydroelectric plants exceed the cost of the security forces you have to devote to Kashmir?

If Pakistan controlled the Muslim-majority regions of Kashmir, would they really be able to cut off your water supply or threaten the Indian heartland in any other way?

Does controlling Kashmir make it easier for India to invade Pakistan or threaten their water supply?

We will soon be free from oppressive russian rule

I call bullshit on this since they have oil and fertile land.

Because it was just like (((intended))). The purpose of chechen wars were the wars themselves. (((They))) needed to draw public attention to something brutal while making (((privatization))) in background. That's why today 70% of Russian economy is owned by (((Britain))).

Can't wait for the Russians to Fuck the Chechens up again once and for all

>nuking your own country

Please tell me you aren't this stupid.

So russians have a western puppet?

How that happened?

a conventional war the U.S. would be unmatched, the entire past 70 years the United States has been training its soldiers in various proxy wars to fight conventional battles.

Y'all dickhead keep provoking chechen to rebel again? Goodluck kiddo.

The reason kadyrov went to the russian side is because he busted basayev and dudayev receiving money from prince bandar the cia agent. The chechen who was once united demanding freedom from russian become divided between a huge majority who despise america n israel led by kadyrov, vs small minority od wahhabist sellout led by dudayev and basayev which "surprisingly" keep targeting fellow chechen as their car bomb target, moscow theater and beslan as exception.

Source: my madrassa grand teacher who spoke in person with kadyrov

This post actually makes sence i think...

As a deal with putin, kadyrov only demand autonomy with sharia law in chechen republic, while putin demand russian federal law to be applicable for all chechen people, both agreed and peace is achieved without further bloodshed. This is why kadyrov hugely respect putin

Kashmir is a buffer against the Pakis and Chinks. Period.

Because russia was in a real chaotic state at that point.