I'm ready to do something. Militarist right has to be a movement in America outside of flyover country...

I'm ready to do something. Militarist right has to be a movement in America outside of flyover country. Could this be done in today's America?

Stefan Molyneux recently released a podcast where he says he is growing to hate these protestors/terrorists. I am too. I know a lot of my veteran friends are too. Is this viable?

Is there a use for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Rio_de_Janeiro_security_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_mafia_during_the_Mussolini_regime
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Y7V2fQKTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communism is a disease, the blade is the cure.

Would it be seen so badly if say, in a mass protest, anti-fa has their throats sliced. Too much chaos, nobody would know.

>literally holding a plastic airshit
>trying to incite violent
fuck of fbi, saged and reported for incitement of violence

Who are you going to shoot?
Niggers? Sandniggers? Police? Liberals? National guard? FBI? DEA? PPAP?

How do you recognice which is which?

You criticize a quick google search picture, great argument.

I am pro-police. The anti-fascists, the communists, and the marxists are the focus. I'm considering that from a tactical standpoint, a protest is organized chaos, but chaos nonetheless. As such, a lot can happen and I know that anti-fa as a group are powerful and dangerous but their heart isn't in the fight. If they are singled out and cornered, they will learn quick. Especially once examples are made.

I criticize your incitement of violence

Shooting makes way too much noise and draws attention to you. I think getting close would be best, something small like a mini kukri knife across the throat and done. What do you think?

Well, i suggest you study Civil War in Spain, it wasnt that unorganized even there were anarchists.

Main thing is, do not underestimate.

That's fine friend. I don't care anymore. I started out as a Libertarian and I bought into it hard. As time goes by, I'm realizing that Fascist Capitalism is the way. Communism is a disease, and it must be stomped out. Just an idea.

Close and personal yes, but it works only against one and with surprise.

Id rather pick a fight on some area, watch the worst and most violent anarchists gather there to fight and then wipe them out.

I HATE MONEYJEW AND IF IT WAS 200 YEARS AGO AND COMMITING MURDER WAS REALLY EASY I WOULD HAVE STABBED THAT ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT SIMPLY FROM SEEING HIS STUPID FUCKING FACE SHOW UP TOO MANY TIMES IN THE PLACE THAT I BROWSE THE WEB
I HATE THIS CULT PEICE OF SHIT
DEFOO AND JOIN HIM AND DRINK THE FUCKIN KOOLIAD AND THEN HAVE THE ATF SHOOT YOU AND SET YOU ON FIRE FIRST AND WAIT TILL YOU BURN BEFORE YOU GET SHOT LIKE WACO OR SOME SHIT
FUCK THIS STUPID NIGGER

were in power for 4 years minimum why the fuck would we sperg out now

also

>that slightly darker plastic airshit selector

Well I'm speaking realistically here. Again, firearms draw way too much attention.

Police riot tactics are brilliant, they observe and take out leaders. My idea is similar. Except different cure.

I don't think Anti-Fa and the like have a real commitment. When they see consequences they will abandon their cause. The problem is we keep trying to be moral and with that we will always lose. If key leftists were the focus(Professorwatchlist for example) what kind of change would this make? My idea would be to have a cluster grow through copycat influence.

You mean the red terror?

wouldnt now be the time? Why are we taking the high road?

bump

Take out the niggers leading this BLM bullshit. Everyone else will fall back in line after it's made very clear that shit won't be allowed any longer.

This is true. We have to act, seize the initiative before the left retakes the White House.

That's a dumb move. Anti-Fa is a political movement and it would be a hard case for violence against it to be sensationalized. Outside of "Activists targeted" there's really nothing you can do. Attacking BLM however, you are looking at being the enemy of the state and a manhunt. It will unite people, not divide so we can flush out the disease. Anti-Fa, you might get away with without government interference.

This isn't motivated by hate, it's motivated by a desire to end Karl Marx in this country.

A while back I found out Austin has a communist chapter. How in the hell is this allowed in Texas and why haven't they been erased? This is infuriating. It is things like this that I am talking about.

Pinochet was right.

Test

I have some theories.
Blend in. Look like them until you're ready to strike. No need to make yourself known until the critical moment.
Be quick and decisive. Do it and go. Don't hesitate. Have a plan between individuals and groups. Meet in person beforehand at least once.
Use control agents to break up groups. Pepper spray and gas grenades are available online.
If they want violence, they ought to be met halfway.
Good luck, god speed.

You sound like a terrorist yourself.

Why don't you build and teach instead of being a pissed off faggot.

don't incite violence. that's how you lose any chance at public support

but respond in kind when leftists throw punches.

when will you push the turkroach from your island?

teach? Oh yeah where? University? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh yeah that sounds like a great idea. Fuck off with your shit pussboi.

I like your idea somewhat. You could blend in since they rely on anonymity and all dress the same and masked. Easy to blend in and evade the same.
I am against meeting in groups beforehand, if you are going to be set up or taken out that is the moment to do it. One thing I learned in Iraq is that martyrism is not right, but damn is it effective.
Pepper spray is not very effective and works against the user as well. Gas would be good for dispersion and evasion. Nice theories.

The public cannot be trusted, just look at revolutions and coups, the public stand idly by. They are solely interested in existing.

Start a militia.

The first half of the second amendment is often ignored. But it is your right to start a militia.

Indeed.
Liberals, classical or otherwise, are the cause of Communist spread.

>n-nobody will believe in communism if we just TEACH them
Good luck with that.

several militias in my area. help organize meets, we keep small independent groups (8-12).

we have had an entire meeting on violent protests, and have a plan.

that is all the specifics you are going to get.

So you're starting a paramilitary death squad. Gee, that worked out so well for South America.

The militias in SoCal are crystalmeth autism. No thanks, Id rather work alone

Go to Fairbanks AK, it's the largest militia hotspot I know of. I remember several years ago they arrested a guy there because he organized like 10,000

I am doing no such thing. I am merely theorizing on how such a thing would be done and whether it would be effective in today's society.

I'm going to look into this. I'm not trying to get ATF'd tho.

SoCal here too, I think that is why I'm getting sick of this crap. It's everywhere.

I'm not trying to live in a tent inna woods. That's stupid and those people are just trying to play Army Men.

>10,000 organized in Fairbanks

bullshit

It worked against the drug pushers when they let them do their job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Rio_de_Janeiro_security_crisis

Its pretty much your constitutional duty
youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM

Currently we are on the winning side, but now we're split between docility or to press on. I would say press on. The war isn't over yet. Better to stomp it out now when it's weak than let it strike again later.

But, we have play our tactics smart. Create the image of righteousness in the eyes of the people while striking hard. A couple of falseflag attempts should be made. Cause infighting.

These stupid Libertarians and their stupid fucking NAP.
There's a very objective reason as to why no developed country on Earth is Libertarian.

NAP is the Libertarian Communist Manifesto.

Drug abuse is a socioeconomical problem. Solving it with violence is like treating flu by cutting off your head.

Such a thing can be done, but in the current age of the internet it would achieve the opposite. You will create martyrs for the cause and give an easy WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST TERRORIST scapegoat liberal media spent the last 20 years desperately searching for.

Shut the fuck up you disgusting little weakling.

>Hi I'm OP, I bought 1000's of rounds of 5.56, 20 AR-15's and cashed in my 401K for a bunker full of MRE's now that Trump is in power, I don't know what to do so I shitpost on Sup Forums
>Also, I'm a fag...
The post

>Drug abuse is a socioeconomical problem.
I'm aware. I have sympathies for the weak.
But drug pushers profit from misery, a disgusting form of greed.
'Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.'

>liberal media
They aren't immortal. They don't even have an army. And currently 70% of Americans don't believe them.

Drug pushers and other criminals are part of society. You can't use military means to correct societal problems, people as far back as Ancient Greece already understood this.

You could wear a respirator and splash goggles to make sure there's no friendly fire from chem agents.
Either hide them until ready or wear em on standby, probably wouldn't look too out of place depending on the crowd.
Glad you like the ideas.

Nope, I live in the mecca of US liberals. I live behind enemy lines. This is where the fight should be.

>no trigger discipline

Sounds like a good way to get caught if you are searched. Knives are disposable and dispensable easily. A respirator and splash goggles make you stand out, not to mention expensive. I wouldn't say it's a good thing in terms of domestic tactics.

it's not a movement anywhere, stop trying to stir up shit.

>ISIS
someone forgot the pulse nightclub shooting

>You can't use military means to correct societal problems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_mafia_during_the_Mussolini_regime

>The Sicilian Mafia was less active during the era of Fascist Italy and it was fought by Benito Mussolini's government.
>"Your Excellency has carte blanche, the authority of the State must absolutely, I repeat absolutely, be re-established in Sicily. If the laws still in force hinder you, this will be no problem, as we will draw up new laws."

>The Mafia informant Antonino Calderone reminisced: "The music changed. Mafiosi had a hard life. [...] After the war the mafia hardly existed anymore. The Sicilian Families had all been broken up."[13]
>Sicily's murder rate sharply declined.[18] Landowners were able to raise the legal rents on their lands; sometimes as much as ten-thousandfold.[7]

Sicilian Mafia was just filling a power vacuum. In the Fascist era state stepped in and took power back. They didn't achieve this by lighting up the place with artillery and storming it with rifles and bayonets, they fixed the underlying problem.

Wait a few weeks or months. We're in power now. Chances are Trump will start cracking down on the paid agitators and "anarchists" in the near future.

then just move to somewhere else where you will actually enjoy living instead of being a dumb miserable faggy fuck who just settles for shit since part of you apparently subsists on being a whiny as bitch.

I'm sick of these people too

OP is a fucking Jew ot Jew crony. I'm telling you - spread the word: pol is shilled to fuck. You know how they shape culture with entertainment? Literally same thing

>Sicilian Mafia was just filling a power vacuum. In the Fascist era state stepped in and took power back.
I agree. And it's a POWER vacuum, rolling in with the military shows YOU are the power, not them.

>and storming it with rifles and bayonets
They kind of did.
>Mori formed a small army of policemen, carabinieri and militiamen, which went from town to town, rounding up suspects.
>To force suspects to surrender, they would take their families hostage, confiscate their property,[5] and publicly slaughter their livestock.[6]
>Confessions were sometimes extracted through beatings and torture.
>Some Mafia members who had been on the losing end of Mafia feuds voluntarily cooperated with prosecutors to secure protection and exact revenge.[7]

Negative broski. Army infantry vet.

Maybe you're right, cool heads may prevail.

Why? To make you happy? Nah, fuck you.

The bear can only be poked so much.

>Militarist right has to be a movement in America outside of flyover country.

Not really coastcuck.

he's not saying we shouldn't have militias, he's saying we shouldn't be the only people with militias and that if anything the conservatives living in coastal hellholes need them more than we do

Correct. Op here, for the record I'm actually from Texas. Hell, I used to work in oil before the crash. When I say flyover country I'm not using that term negatively, I'm merely using their same reasoning and terminology. I miss the south.

Yeah don't care, faggot fuck calls me flyover hippies can have him.

>I live where there is some good food
>I live where I have a good paying job
>I don't have to worry about the house across the street being an meth lab
But FUCK THOSE DAMN LIBERALS for making me live is such oppression!

how do the gunfags cope with the fact that they are using a communist combat shotgun with warsaw pact clips?

I cook my own food.

I have a good paying job no matter where I go because the skills I possess.

There's some of that here, that exists everywhere. I choose to live in a nice area, because I have money, from my job. Do you know what a job is?

We eliminate the opposition. How do you cope with being a 2nd class spic?

Austin has been a liberal enclave in Texas for decades.

Don't get violent, that's playing right into the media's hands. They are on their last legs and getting REKT, don't fuck it up in the home stretch.

Conceal/open carry, have a plan, and be ready to defend. They will get violent first because they are losing. This keeps pushing the public further to the right. Don't let your enemies know they are making a mistake.

Don't get too jumpy with the "no violence" that's complete goy shit. No violence harmful to your cause is a better spin. Subversive violence.

Molymeme is an anarchist why's he so upset by the anarchists? That's what that ideology brings, what you see in DC. His catchphrase is the taxation is theft meme and he constantly over appeals to emotion

Anti-Fa is not anarchist.

>Liberals, classical or otherwise, are the cause of Communist spread.
That'd be Jews.

Capitalism is a Jewish tool, after all.
Capitalism allows the media to do what they want and Hollywood was founded by literal Jews.

Libertarians are under the misconsemption that free-will is a real thing.
The general population doesn't choose to be brainwashed by Jewish media.

yeah this is sorta good goy-y

who said antifa? even though they are anarcho-communist
>these protestors/terrorists

pic related

link to Molyneux

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Y7V2fQKTU

Enjoy.

reported thread to fbi :3

Well, there's still Trump case. I still have no idea how it worked with all jewish and/or capitalist conspiracies going on.

Enjoy being in their database. Behind 8 proxies over here. :)

So you can cook a box of mac and cheese, you have some job that a Indian could do for 1/2 as much and you chose to live where you do but bitch about where you live?

Damn son, the only fighting you're going to do is right here on Sup Forums

enjoy your ban buddy
easy, globalist Jews are at war with zionist Jews.

>open carry
You know this is the gun owner's equivalent of a gay pride parade right?

still here. I have yet to commit a crime, so fuck off.

Fuck off with this shit. This is a plan by the left to get us to think Open Carry is "Not cool". Your argument is destroyed by the fact that people can still conceal carry, so open carry itself does nothing to hurt the movement

The middle/working class had not received ANY positive things from globalism.
The Jewish media could spew all the bullshit statistics they wanted, all the common man had to do was look at the state of his life to find evidence to the contrary.

>he isn't behind eight proxies at all times

>This is a plan by the left to get us to think Open Carry is "Not cool".
Too right, and open carry is cool as fuck. Like how Knights carried around swords.
I reckon if everyone was forced to open carry, it would reduce gun violence.

Are blacks really people?

I have no problem with CC. Open carry is "Hey look at me I have a gun, look at me i'm a gun owner, look at me carrying my AR-15 into starbucks"

I've been a gun owner all my life, I have never felt the need to walk around like Wyatt Earp with my six guns on my side because of the 2nd. So again, OC is pretty much "LOOK AT ME I HAVE A GUN" just like a gay pride parade is "LOOK AT ME I'M A FAGGOT"

Great analogy there. I've been a gun owner for a long time too and I agree.

Realize that this is the same as the gun owner who says "Oh yeah I don't use assault rifles, I don't need them to hunt". You give ammo to the opposition.

>a crime

>14. The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.

shitty ass thread btw

kys

>le sophisticated, subtle, gentlemanly gun owner

It's an old meme, matey.

Sup Forums Rules =/= a crime

Try again fagboi

BRING BACK RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS NOW!

We were going to but the pussies at anticom cared more about media coverage.

>nogunz shitposters talking about use of deadly force

We love to bash shitskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

Unlikely in the near future.

>Institutions are one of two major assets that the Left has and the Right lacks. The other is Shock Troops.

>Institutions are organizations the Left controls that operate for the benefit of the Left’s people. The Right doesn’t really have these. As an example, there are occasional hard right lawyers, but so far as I know there is no such thing as the Reactionary Lawyers’ Guild.

>The other thing that the Left has that the Right doesn’t are Shock Troops: unshameable actors.

>Institutions and Shock Troops are important resources for the Left. They work together. The Left’s Institutions accept, cater to, train, and/or employ its people, including Shock Troops. And, in the cases of several Weathermen (and Davis), give them cushy jobs in their Shock-Troop retirement.

>What happens when you have Shock Troops, but no, or few, or short-lived Institutions? That’s the story of black radicalism in the USA.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

You can have armed and committed right wing militias, but without institutions and logistics to fund, direct, protect, and vouch for them, any right wing death squads will be quickly snitched on, rounded up, doxxed, shamed, demonized, etc.

You already know this intuitively, don't you? Every time you see one of these protests, or acts of street violence, you say to yourself "This is ridiculous, if this situation was reversed, and it was a white mob shutting down a black speaker, or a white gang torturing a retarded black kid of FacebookLive why, it would be all over the news! Instead, I have to dig around places like Sup Forums just to hear about it!"

There is a double standard, and it's enforced by Institutions which are, to varying degrees, Leftist. There doesn't have to be a vast commie conspiracy for this to work, just an abundance of people in a variety of positions of minor authority who are sympathetic to the cause. Editors, lawyers, professors, politicians, etc.

If you want to combat them don't show up with guns. Show up with riot shields (you can buy them online for under $100) and clubs. Practice formations and tactics beforehand. Discipline and unit cohesion is essential. You can't have some faggot charging off after them. Stand guard and let them attack you first, don't touch them until this happens, but when they do, beat the shit out of them and drive them from the area.

A good number of them are going to be executed anyway. Stay armed, be prepared but don't do stupid shit.

If the law fails, it's our turn.

True, this is why this commie purge would quickly fail. youre doing god's work user

Great read.

Riot shields are cumbersome, and unless you have a division, they aren't the best. I like the last part of what you say, and I believe it's right.

In a role playing situation no. A mini kukri would be too fucking big. You're being edgy.
A simple pocket knife would do. You just need to open an artery not cut their fucking head off.
If you wanna be edgy get a tanto. Small, light and usually come right out of the box sharp as fuck.
Or a clam type blade.