Is Canada most pathetic country in the history of mankind...

Is Canada most pathetic country in the history of mankind? It's a huge country but it can be annexed by literally any country on the Earth. Should it be nuked just for being such a disgusting waste of space?

Show me on the doll where the leaf touched you.

I lol'd.

I bet his parents were killed by some peacekeepers.

something about this picture is disgusting

That tends to happen when you shoot at them

serves him right for being a crusty faggot

Not OP but damn, never seen so many butthurt leafs, usually you're the shitpost meisters, how do you fall for such obvious bait

because i'm right and they know it, truth hurts and deep down they know they live in the most pathetic ˝nation˝ ever

KEK

>attack canada for having a leaf on its flag
>have a pineapple on your flag

where are you on the map again?

canada is literally run by a communist cuck baby

what chance did they have as a country
they comprise of snow niggers and people who think they are French

No, Croatia is pretty pathetic too.

I'm hungry for some of that tasty bait. Explain in detail, how Croatia is not a joke among jokes.

It always cracks me up when virtually identical peasants like Croats and Serbs and the other 37 brands of special in your neck of the woods all hate each other like you can even tell each other apart.

It would be like New Yorkers at war with people from Philly because of god knows what. Oh yeah, we're civilized and not stuck in the 15th century.

pic related is how I imagine OP.

They definitely are the most annoying shitposters on the board. At least the Aussies come up with good bantz every now and then, leafs have absolutely value to offer.

Caught another one skipper!

>a fucking pineapple

LMAO
M
A
O

Did you see the post your countryman made? I bet your parents were killed by peacekeepers too.

chinese-canadian who lives in US spotted

stay mad ;=)

>Oh yeah, we're civilized and not stuck in the 15th century.

Go on...

This country is a shithole. And everyone here knows it.

I don't even know what country you are.

What's with the angry non-countries today?

But it's OUR shithole Luka, and we stand by it.

Yes, but atleast we are not Leafposters

Speak for yourself. If I didn't live in Zagreb I'd kill myself.

That's the spirit. I'm sure there's still plenty of landmines and other assorted unexploded slav ordnance for you to dig up. Maybe you can pay some gypsy transients to do it for you, you might keep both your legs longer. Bonne chance, mon ami ;)

Better than our other neighbor on the other side of the house we need to build a fence for.

It's not a pineapple, it's

>A FUCKING CHECKER BOARD

fpbp

Why should I care about what a Cigan thinks?

Yeah hope you can keep yourself from getting decapitated by Ahmeds or even worse stepping into all that shit Indians leave behind.

Canada > Mexico

Pretty sure my town is whiter than your entire country. If I step in shit, I step in shit. You step in shit, you're losing a leg at least. ^_^ mind your step!

go the fuck to bed Chang it's 2:37

Can't sleep, boss

Jokes on you. If you mess with us we will put someone insane in power and nuclearize.

The fact that I had to look at what your countries name was and didn't recognize it must mean you're pretty pathetic Croatia

>Croatia_not_white.meme

day
of
the
rake
when

Pretty sure everyone knows that already, however we can't help that our cities are filled with faggots. Nuke our cities, leave the rural folks alone.

of course I forgot you usually go hunting for stray dogs on sundays

gotta have a good meal

>eating dogs when you can fuck them instead

Pleb

Checked

It just needs to be saved from the lefty cuck and put an anti-elite libertarian in there and they can be part of the Anglosphere rising movement against the globalist new world order.

it's the most pathetic country in the english speaking world,
below UK,USA,NZ,AUS,IRE
but its above the rest

What's a croatia?

the quads don't lie, I'll rake you last

checked

A sad day when Croatia calls out the worst country on the planet. You'd think since you two share a space in the spectrum you'd get along.
Anyways yeah Canada sucks. Sports, food, movies, television. Trash all around. People are nice enough but they walk around dead eyed, like beaten dogs.

Croatia women are some of Europe's best...prostitutes- because their men are ineffective and poor.

Canada's men are rugged and sexy. No wonder you are mad- we fuck your women more than you do.

Croatia is like the Greece of slavs. You guys should try to be more like Serbia, at least they're cool.

> Elects TV personalities as leaders.
> One of the last countries to adopt single payer.
> Incest runs rampant.
> Highest murder rate in the civilized world.
AmeriSucks

kek i havent seen a canadian poster in months

No, they should be purged and Canada should be annexed and made into a US Anglo and French colony.

Soon

Kek,

>reporting in

even the bant is just stolen american bant. leafs don't even have national bant identity

Need a hug? We're here for you buddy.

IMO it's wrong to have identity- we are post-national.

It's a pineapple.