Why did you elect such ugly leaders?

You could learn a thing or two.

you know without all the photoshop he looks like this right?

He's cute but he's also a huge faggot

That is just bad lighting. If you want the truth, watch him in interviews- he's gorgeous.

Why would anyone elect a female boxer?

He has a wife. Definately a few mistresses.

Why would you elect a fucking faggot?

The only boxes he does is with your wife's vag- and how could she refuse.

he so hansom

He gets more tail than you get denied. He has power, looks, and money. Your leaders don't look good enough to sell cereal.

As if I'm ever going to get married.

If i'm a transgender 10/10 will he make me a mistress?

>Implying we did

I think so. Remember, he's a feminist. So he's have to respect your past or present gender.

Trudeau is literally a faggot though and even has a gay lisp.

He's not gay- just cultured and handsome.

Fuck your pinko offspring leader.

I'm cultured and handsome yet I'm not a massive faggot like Justin Trudeau. Id be embarrassed to have such a poof as Trudeau as my prime minister.

>Irish
>Cultured

Please, indulge me.

You realize he looks like a woman right? Not an actual male.

No, he's 100% man- he just knows how to show (for the camera) his feminine side.

what does a persons looks have to do with his political ability?

Trudeau's looks tell the world that Canadian breeding stock is A+. Whereas British slags are ugly af.

so pretty much the only good thing a politician can do is somehow convicne people that some canadians are atractive?

you're setting the bar quitle low for your leaders don't you?

why don't you just select mister or miss canada as your prime mininster? that way you won't have to do 2 selections

>drama teacher
>muh weed
>a literal faggot
Yeah, you picked a real jewel there. But he is a qt. I'll give you that, leaf, no homo though.

Better than having a leader that's both retarded and looks like a Turkish potato farmer

Presidents/PMs don't have much power- their main power is the culture they influence.

Real power lies with the Jews- the Jews tell him and his people how to vote.

Here's future Madame State-Minister

Don't forget that he's a feminist- bitches elected him.

Arab is right. Throw that Faggot off a Building.

She's bangable- he's not.

and you're poud of that for what reason exactly?

that's like being proud that the guy who's ploughing your wife is alt least hot

>Trudeau's looks tell the world that Canadian breeding stock is A+.
Its cuban breeding stock
see He would be hideous with his parents genes

Jesus fucking Christ your standards are low. She needs a bag over that head even with makeup on.

The only good thing about Justin Trudaue is that he is kind of handsome, but thats it.

Cuck from father to son... wait, what?

As long as she (Canada) is satisifed, how could I say no?

>looks turkish
>smiling

these things don't belong together

He is not Cuban- he's French. Ms. Trudeau was an honorable woman.

Looks are heavily correlated with intelligence. Apart from that, beautiful people are in general just better people, since they haven't suffered a lifetime of disappointments and rejection, and thus avoid bitterness.

>

Pic related is probably our only fuckable famous politician desu, leader of the Christian Democrats. Still pretty weird looking though

Nice derail, we weren't talking about how much pussy he gets, why do virgins always jump to how much pussy one gets as a sign of value?

Back to my question, try to focus this time, pussy-worshipper, why would you elect such a cuck sell out tryhard faggot?

Beautiful people also can woo others more easily- not sure if Trump can out negoiate someone as handsome as Trudeau- Trump has a hard enough time with bare-chested Putin.

Beautiful people are less likely to have any genetic defects which means that they are more likely to not have stunted intelligence.
An averaged (beautiful) face which lacks displeasing traits correlates with slightly above average intelligence but only because it's easier to be fucked up than inherit greatness.

Given you are from Canada, I'm not sure what is your definition of those two last words...

At least the Swedes who come (for school swap) are beautiful- why do swedish women age so badly?

pure female. White as the snow, feminime as a dress.

>why do swedish women age so badly

Sunbathing and overuse of cosmetics, still plenty of gorgeous Nordic milfs who take care of themselves though

the castro's are jews. and run a communist government. coincidence?

Are you stating that Canada is communist?

Are you implying that Canada isn't communist?

Why does she have an IDF shirt

The woman in the picture kind of looks like a dude.

kek