She's right you know

She's right you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Z2uzEM0ugY
youtu.be/icqPHsNumuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And that's why we're the only ones who can talk shit about our freedom.

>too poor to afford or put effort in finding a decent healthcare provider
>"IM BEING OPRESSED"

hatespeech laws are bullshit.
They are only used to prevent people from criticizing certain minority groups.

>protect hate speech
no such thing exists
>deny healthcare
Since when? Anybody can buy healthcare, oh you meant for free? Why should I pay for YOUR healthcare?

shes right if you only consider democratic countries to be in europe...

No

America is one of the only free Western countries that doesn't censor words

Health Care is a toss up; I'm sure it's no more affordable here than there, and if I can afford it here, then anyone can

If you can censor "hate speech" then you can censor all speech.

Nobody is denied health care in America. You can walk into any ER and they have to treat you.

>people are saying things I don't like
>I'M LITERALLY BEING OPPRESSED BY THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY AREN'T IMMEDIATELY BEING SHOT ON THE STREET

>protect hate speech
yes, because when you impeach on free speech that is called fascism.

Hate speech is just a meme buzzword used to usher in limitations on freedoms of speech, information and press.

Hate speech isn't a real thing. If it were, Tumblr would be shut down along with all liberal anti-White platforms.

If you don't protect speech you don't like you have no speech.

>well THEY are doing it!

and?

hate speech is free speech anyone with common sense realizes the world is not equal and life isnt fair. Trying to remove words to make inferior people feel better about themselves does nothing except hurt everyone in the long term because you are essentially lying to them.

>let me spew hate speech!
>btw we should shut down those mosques that are preaching for ISIS lol

She's wrong cunt
youtu.be/4Z2uzEM0ugY

1. America is rightfully famed for it's commitment to Free Speech.

2. The U.S. does not deny citizens healthcare. AFAIK.

>admits only US protects free speech, including "hate speech"
>brings up something irrelevant
Not an argument.

It's much more expensive in the U.S.

No medicare to compete with.

Australia is much less generous than Canada or the U.K. too. Most people tend to get by OKAY here though.

It's meaningless, since she said she supports using extra judicial violence to silence opposing speech.

So it doesn't matter whether the law is supportive or not, she believes in using violence to silence others regardless of the content of their speech.

>hate speech
youtu.be/icqPHsNumuU

"""hate""" speech is completely subjective.

Words shouldn't be censored even if you disagree with them, this is actual freedom.

"Hate speech" isn't actually a real thing if you're over 15 years old.

It's so funny how these retards don't realise they're shooting themselves in the foot. Freedom of speech is something you don't appreciate until it's gone. They would wilt in seconds if they had to live anywhere other than America.