Lets get a Prince of Sup Forums thread going. I want to see gifs and webms of him being cool

Lets get a Prince of Sup Forums thread going. I want to see gifs and webms of him being cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ04_GKtslE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ04_GKtslE

Pence will defeat Barron in the great 3 week war

Is He really autistic or just plenty stupid?

he is half slavo..

Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales

We're talking about the prince of whales here.

You must be worthy, user.

Go and suffer the 10 trials of newfags, on the scattered dimensions across Sup Forums.

Find the ultimate redpill.

Be the ultimate redpill.

join us.

He's a kid, acting as a kid

But l like Barron Trump though. I think he will be a really interesting person to watch grow up.

yea, he's pretty alright.

the media is fucking rediculous about it, though. I think he'll make a fine prince but out of spite, they'll make his and Melania's life hell...or try to.

I think he's adorable.

Social media - "But muh autism" Naah, just a 10 year old in a weirdly big body. Put his actions in a normal 10 year olds body and it would look completely normal.

Anyway. Any webms or gifs?

He's the son of the president/multi-billionaire and a self-made multi-millionaire supermodel. Both of which the MSM hates. They think that means he's somehow above being human and should be judged by the standards of a 25 year old right out of the womb. If he was 3 months old it would be a national scandal that he still wears diapers.

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING LEAF

Its insane how the media is fucking him over for... being a 10 year old.

I want to see each and every one of his critics at the age of 10 between armored vehicles, protective glass and armed secret service agents that push the feeling of constant threat on them.

Hes a child and hes doing fine.

MSM makes me sick

How long until they realise they don't actually have any good reason to be criticising Trump's policies and switch to trying to invalidate him because his son is "autistic" in their minds?

Delete this

because there is so many vids and gifs of him being autistic that no one, exept autists, will ever believe that's he's cool

I hope he will shit on the medias once he is grown up, just like Donald.

He will be a beautiful man when he gets older... I want to hold his smooth body in my strong arms

MODS

how long it will take till the shills notice who we worship and exploit it.
Its a weak point and someone will hit us back with barron memes.
So to prevent it we have to make counter mems and better start now so we are ready for doomsday

Memetics analyst in chief
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535, EE. UU.

You know guys I'm believing now that he does this shit on purpose.

He might actually browse Sup Forums for all we know and since we obsess over such antics and we KNOW Donald Trump pays attention to our memes he probably gets a kick out of the attention.

And of course his father isn't going to try and suppress such a character trait. It's what he uses and infact uses in order to be successful. So much so he won presidency.