BROWN FOODS CAUSE CANCER, TOASTFAGS BTFO

1. Does Sup Forums eat browned toast?

2. Does Sup Forums enjoy getting cancer?

bbc.com/news/health-38680622

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato#Toxicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf I hate toast now

>A load of shit by a (((science company))) so they get their next grant or funding by looking like theyre actually doing anything

I literally just had toast and am fine, everyone in my family eats it and the only cancer anyone in my familys had is one (1) person having breast cancer

Pic related for what im doing

That's incredibly racist and offensive delet your account

1. Yes.
2. Yes.

>However, Cancer Research UK said the link was not proven in humans.

do you even read the shit you post?

I love the smell of cancer in the morning!

Yeah I read it. Still could cause cancer. I'm informing the public of important issues via Sup Forums!

And potatoes are poisonous!en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato#Toxicity

"Acrylamide was discovered in foods in April 2002 by Eritrean scientist Eden Tareke in Sweden when she found the chemical in starchy foods, such as potato chips (potato crisps), French fries (chips), and bread that had been heated higher than 120 °C (248 °F)"
If you cook anything that reaches 248 °F you deserve cancer.

>Eritrean scientist
>Sweden

Nah I'm good I smoke weed to prevent cancer

Fuck I'm dense, what are you inferring?

Yes, but even the article states to have a genuine risk of cancer even eating burnt bread for every meal isn't enough to bump the risk up significantly.

Living a long life also causes cancer...fuckoff.

Hey hey hey hey smoke weed every day

Having Eritrean """scientists""" is such a modern Swedish thing to do, is all

>crispy bacon causes cancer
>microwave foods cause cancer
>TV/cell phone/ All electronics = cancer
>sun cancer

>gov poisons us
>hey, now you have 'X' made up disease
>sorry user, that'll be 10,000,000 sheckels so you can live for 2 more months

Weirdly enough living long and having it diagnosed before you die both increases the cancer rate. I've seen Leftwingers imply all kinds of stuff about cancer 'rates' among the first world being so high. It's like they think dying of cancer in Africa untreated except by the witch doctor is the wave of the future.

>chocolate kills dogs

enjoy dying chocolatefags

Sorey, the administrators of this simulation decide who gets diseases, not diet (unless it's outrageously horrible).

People live past 100 with absolute shit diets full of crispy bacon daily and etc.. Some daily juicing health-nut vegans get hella cancer in their 20s.

if avoiding everything thats potentially carcinogenic whats left? live off of berries and spring water wearing a morph suit against the sun? get cancer faggot doctors i eat what i want

Smells like biscuits!

no you obviously didnt i copy pasted a line right from the page

if you want to bring up a study where it was found in humans with testing then fine but you just linked click bait level shit from the bbc.

Now if this was just a slide thread or i hate brown people tread because of x then fine but its not. You legit believe an anything on your computer screen because someone took the time to type it. That makes you a moron.

These are the same idiots that used to go along with the grains are good meat and fats are bad food pyramid crap. They are just spouting non researched shit so they can make a quick buck off people like you that just like to see fancy typed shit with no sources.

Fucking wrecked.
OP is a faggot nigger.
>But whether or not acrylamide causes these effects in humans depends upon the level of exposure - and some are not convinced that there is any real danger to public health.
Fucking fake news. Take your rubbish heap and shove it up your arse.

I'm fucking done with mainstream media. No more clicks for their websites from me.

I'm merely presenting alternative facts.

>However, Cancer Research UK said the link was not proven in humans.

i think the thing OP should cut out of his diet is all the brown dicks he sucks

The fact is this article is unscientific and that you are a fagget dick muncher, kys sage.

>Even adults with the highest consumption of acrylamide would need to consume 160 times as much to reach a level that might cause increased tumours in mice.

its nothing

You eat Kebab. Kebab is healthy! Is good! is culturally appropriate! European food is bad, BAAD!

Checks out

Everything is a "potential cancer risk". I'm not going to spend my life worrying about everything giving me cancer.

Of course, I'll avoid the more serious carcinogens whenever possible.

bump

Who gives enough of a fuck about life to extend it by never eating brown food again? I got better things to worry about, like whether or not I should rearrange my sock drawer.

I am not afraid of cancer

I also read somewhere that the more burnt any piece of food is, the higher the amount of carcinogens, therefore leading to cancer.