It's all over for Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
youtube.com/watch?v=paZDX3TQmT0
dagbladet.no/kultur/mr-meg-er-president/66771243
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do I visualise myself opening her legs, lifting up her skirt and licking her fanny?

>White girl holds "Dismantle white supremacy" sign

Does she realize that this literally says "take power away from me"? What the fuck is wrong with these people? How can they be so stupid and brainwashed?

I wonder what Arab Twitter thinks of this.

This is what Millions of German Men died for in WW2.

PLEASE DO THE MOST YOU CAN TO FIX YOUR COUNTRY.

I FUCKING HATE GERMANY BUT IT PAINS ME TO SEE YOUR PEOPLE SO HAPPILY CUT THEIR LIMBS OFF.

The world is a cat spitting up Austria

Nope.

with ONE call Europe will be saved

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Grrrrrrr8 b8 m9

No you don't, you imagine APOLOGIZING

No this is what the (((western allies))) died for, the Germans fiercely resisted against this and pointing out this fact doesn't make me a stormweenie "Hitler dindu nuffin" guy. It is what it is.

>Feminists chant Allahu Akbar
But they're not feminists though.

wrong
right

why do foreigners protest in their own countries over things that are happening in other countries that have no effect on them

Next up: A Jewish Nazi helps the Russian LGBT alliance

All of our leftists want to be commiefornians. Everything our left believes comes out of California and jews. It's so fucking annoying

Don't worry Sup Forums I have a master plan to put every worthy individual on space shuttles and send them all to Mars. We will terraform it and inhabit it. Mars will be a planet of peace like Sup Forums is a board of peace. Honorary Aryans will be welcome all others can fuck off. Gaining independence from Earth won't be easy but it should be attainable. To safe guard our new home from an Earth invasion or nuclear strike we will arm Deimos or Phobos with nukes and a huge EM drive so if cucks and mudslime in Earth try something drastic we will steer the huge chunk of rock at them.

They hate men because men dont want them because they're ugly.They also want Islam so they can hide their face with the hijab or what the fuck it's called.Fucking deport them to Syria and see how they manage

>Berlin
>Europe

jesus

Hey that's my flag.

Fucking LARPers

It really rubs me the wrong way when foreigners copy protests in America about things that are happening in America.

This is not an image from a third world country, this is not a picture of a recently bombed city in Syria, it's not even a picture from Detroit. This is a picture of a place in England, current year.

lol at how far Germany has fallen.

MOSLEM HILFE!!

they think Europe is perfect (perfectly cucked, true) so they only have Trump to protest

Would be ironic if some mudslime would use this chance to ram them with a truck of peace or some middle eastern fireworks. Or maybe they know that these protests are good and that the infidel will demise himself. It is like they live in another universe.

Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song; for Bogdanov is the great power, above all other power.

kill all parasiten im volkskörper.

You misunderstood me, i was being ironic.

when you see people under total mind control its very disturbing.

your pic is awesome, saved.

and America is the asshole, go figure mate

The endtimes are upon us

She should probably play the new Wonderwoman

If you look again Canada is the arsehole

Do christians know Allahu akbar means God is great? The sane monotheistic got they worship?

Yeah, Germany resisted their way in Poland, then start resisting the French counterattack, then resisted their way into Russia.

Jesus Christ.

Germany... get your shit together. I don't wanna have to come over there and well... Ya know.

It's not the same god, Allah is Satan.

>Muslims chant this shit while they murder people...
>Dude its simple worship bro

Please somebody explain to me how it is this possible to be completely without self-awareness and this naive? Do these people suffer from a group mental illness, some kind of hysteria? Or are they so far down their own rabbit hole that they have been utterly consumed by there own propaganda? How can you laugh and smile while calling for your own demise? It reminds me so much of Jonestown, people so far gone they are willing to murder themselves and their children in the thousands. I weep for these people, but in the end all I feel is anger.

connotationsssss

Yeah yeah, whatever you say you weenie.
Fact is, the nazi party was homosexual in its beginnings, and Hitler was a homosexual prostitute from Vienna. If it wasn't because the local populace knew that degeneracy was, well, degenerate, Hitler wouldn't have changed his ways and the NatSoc party would be progressive as fuck.

Americas is the Quads and the tail

Cannada is the sphincter and the colon

you need to lrn 2 anatomy m8

Allah is a pedo though?

Just typical women desu.

Fucking terrorists & traitors.

kekk

Why do they even give a shit? Trump has no significance in europe. That would be the equivlant of me doing a protest in the middle of my town over something Angela Merkle did.

I'd argue women are more naive, but it goes deeper than that. I have seen men just as capable of this kind of lunacy.

>GERMANS

Absolutely disgusting.

I can't even express this enormous feeling of disgust i feel into words.

I hope this city will burn to the ground.

No, they are the same god. The Koran is based entirely around the Testament.
No, it's mostly used as a exclamation. Like Oh My God! More rarely it's used as an exultation.
Muhammad is a pedo. Allah is a God.

>Or are they so far down their own rabbit hole that they have been utterly consumed by there own propaganda?
bingo

>Trump has no significance in europe.
That's where you're wrong burgerbro

Say no more.

Those men are usually effeminate faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

how true this song is

Just realize that you must fucking support nationalism 100x more and break down the sick condition that allowed this to happen. Good luck mein bruder.

-Sincerely a German American

You know how some guys think that if they do *this* thing, or *that* thing, girls will like them?

Did you know that women do the same thing, but to them it's all about seeming like a good person? So the more moral superior you are, then theoretically, the more the supreme gentlemen[tm] will like you?

They do this, and think that boys will find them more attractive for it.

What you need to do is to laugh at them and signal that they're unattractive. Of course, George Clooney will pretend that he likes them, so you won't have that effect just yet, but it's a start.

youtube.com/watch?v=paZDX3TQmT0

Women suffrage was an huge mistake

I know we all come to Sup Forums because we are largely right wing and have had enough but surely even normies would see this video and think the people were crazy?

Yeah, and "Deus Vult" means "God wills it"
Nevermind the context, who cares about it.

"I blame the Jewish media"

yea kikes had some involvement with it.

I don't hate all Jews at all but Jewish domination of media is a real issue. Also, Jewish media is very pro-Islamic.

we just need to integrate ourselves with spacex. im sure Elon would turn a blind eye.

Germans are the good goys.

>Germany will be destroyed in your lifetime
This is just what Europe needed.

Damn the soviets raped German women so hard that they're teaching their daughters to hate their country.

Nah, the main voting block for Ap is not full on commifornian. But (((Dagbladet))) and (((Aftenpoften))) are full on cuckifornia-tier. And if all you know about foreign policy comes from those newspapers, then of course you'll believe shit like this:
> dagbladet.no/kultur/mr-meg-er-president/66771243

Where "Think big and kick ass" is translated literally into think big, and give someone a literal kick in their buttocks, because Trump is violent.

The average Ap elector is not all that cucked. But the party is. SV is the full-cuck party and they're dying because of it. Nobody votes for them.

Sp wanted to get more votes on having a stricter immigration policy, but then went full cuck on the Lying-Somali case we have going on now, so they can expect to lose some votes.

The real problem is that if Ap keeps this up, the party risks tearing itself apart. That would lead to H+FrP ruling the country for a long time coming.

stfu beaner

Haha

Oh shit, why is this guy so based? Is he OK?

>colored hair

like venomous and poisonous creatures that flaunt their warning signs

It's time to listen!

Women's unhappiness has been falling for a while, they were happier being oppressed.
They are incapable of even thinking they may have been wrong, so they just try to import a peoples that will go back to treating them like less-than-human.

Women are so fucking retarded. I hope they get bagged by the Muzzies. Why are feminist's so retarded? LMFAO!

*bbrrapp* *pprrrpp*

*sniff sniff* Oh my

Look at your country first. Bad joke

why do you have a picture of the king of sweden?

What exactly is the pussy grabbing back?

You don't understand, to them white men, "The Patriarchy" is literally Satan. What these uninformed brainwashed cunts don't seem to comprehend is that as soon as you get rid of white men, and replace them with shitskins, their way of living greatly depreciates.

You see that's what feminism is all about, destroying white men and replacing them with someone else. Except this someone else would be Muslims and Sharia law. Good luck yuroop...

that's not your plan though
that's what (((they))) will do
that's why they are promoting race-mixing
whitebois from the working class, who resist joining the movement, will just grow old and die alone...the rest will just be a bunch of brownish chimps. and the brown chimps will live in polluted environment with no means of escape.

>He thinks this will get him laid
I weep for this generation of men

I've just spend an hour watching Info War videos with the most disgusting lefty cunts now after watching this I honestly want to go punch something.

Literally this.

frihetskamp.net
På tide å våkne, og gjore noe for landet sitt

Nordfront.se
Det samme med deg, stott Norden

Also, Checked

Leftists are often globalists thats why, and think this means their word has meaning everywhere, when in reality it diminishes it everywhere, including at home.

>Qur'an
>based entirely around the Testament
>entirely

wew, kys idiot

If I open that page, will I have to have a medarbeidersamtale with my boss about verdigrunnlag?

Isn't something like rights.no a far better thing to send to normies?

Look at me, I'm the German now.

God's name is different in Christianity and Judaism

Then you open that page at home, and no. Normies will never save Scandinavia. Either you do something now, or you will be living in a country where you will be hunted down. I am quite sure you know this.

(((Frp))), (((Hoyre))), (((AP))) etc will never do anything that truly saves us. I think you are aware of this deep inside you. At least give economical support, even though its always better to do even more than that.

Please at least give it a reading, and read "Our way - Vår vei" the political manifest