BALKAN THREAD

If it would come to the following situation, is there any possibility for the balkan countries to come to a mutual agreement in regarding their claims of their original territories that are now part of the balkan meme countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pv94QqA-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ne smaraj

western europe achieved that why not our eastern bros?

You still have a couple of meme countries left but on a bigger scale, what you say it's true.

Vucic is an idiot

>send clear provocation
>albanians chimpout
>then he goes on TV saying oh we deescalated situation and saved you from war you should be thankful

What a cunt

We are too primitive and driven by emotional and nationalistic shit when it comes to international issues so we can't really work together. But when it comes to our home we have no nationalism, bash our own country,talk shit about it and want to leave to get money in some western country. We, eastern europeans are some interesting creatures.

because albania

Romania and moldova carring the pigs i laughed.
Anyways, hope in the future we will get along and unite to make that clay a better place.

Proud Macedonian-American here. Make Albania Great Again (by erasing it off the map).

>hungary in the balkans with czech
nice try romanian cigány

not to mention poland ukraine and russia

Don't make me march through your capital city for a 3rd time you Mongolian steep wanderer.

man I miss asterisks

The Romanian Iron Guard will return someday. White and proud. Codreanu did nothing wrong. Watch, research and learn, pol. pic related it used to be our symbol.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pv94QqA-c

Wel, just look up Alsace-Lorraine history. It had more wars over it then Balkans ever would, and yet now no one give a fuck. It takes time and mutual cooperation.

>3rd time
you only went there once
BTW Dont make me walk through your capital the second time

>Wel, just look up Alsace-Lorraine history. It had more wars over it then Balkans ever would
wrong

Does anyone have that GIF of robots shooting at each others balkan style ?

Codreanu is literally my idol

>Romania and moldova carring the pigs i laughed.

Why ?

Odjebi cigane

ahem

Et tu proximum?

>Serbia
How was it being bombed by Bill ?

i will genocide you for insulting my vlach broder

Better then sharing bedroom with 10 gypsies.

You mean white romanians that don't have a Muslim problem unlike Germany or UK?