How do I respond?

How do I respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedcapitalism.com/2016/06/wolf-richter-what-makes-this-jobs-report-so-truly-ugly.html
blackagendareport.com/obama_legacy_iv_scorning_blacks
theintercept.com/2016/11/11/commander-in-chief-donald-trump-will-have-terrifying-powers-thanks-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can only fight the cancer if you not participate in it, delete goybook thats obvious

delete facebook

Angrylike the shit out of it, you absolute madman.

>ignore it and maybe it will go away

The liberals did this and look what happened.

The working class doesn't hate him. It's the mentally ill gender whatevers, left cucks and the Democrats who will lose obamacare and gibmes that don't like him.

t. Federal employee.

simple. if he truly wnated to be loved ge wouldn't have tried to be so hateful. he tried to be politically incorrect and mean for attention and free campaign by the press.

Trump is surrounded by creeps, THEY want him to like them, NOT the other way round

If half the people didn't already like him he wouldn't be President. He doesn't fucking care how people feel about him. No one has ever been President just to become more popular. It works precisely the opposite way.

Don't bother, you will not come out as the winner of that argument. Much of what he says isn't that far from truth.

>Trump will never ever be president!
>T-trump w-will never ever b-be popular :,(

Goal posts moved to achieve stupid victory.

Don't. "Never argue with morons. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

"really made me think"

He isn't implying that the working class hates him but the other way around.

Also this.

More from him

>President* Trump

guaranteed likes and the response will be spergtastic

Attack. For jobs, here:

nakedcapitalism.com/2016/06/wolf-richter-what-makes-this-jobs-report-so-truly-ugly.html

For rights, here:

blackagendareport.com/obama_legacy_iv_scorning_blacks

theintercept.com/2016/11/11/commander-in-chief-donald-trump-will-have-terrifying-powers-thanks-obama/

Basically, blame Obama and liberals, show that guy to be a hypocrite and a liar as he said nothing when Obama was doing the very things he claims Trump will do. He will either ignore you or go into a rage, as he has no answer.

call him a nigger

why are all irish cucks?

was it the 500 years of getting cucked by britbongs, the ultimate cucks?

>spending that much time bitching about somebody who doesn't even know you exist

Yo dude building highways, power lines and cities is pretty badass I think you should give Caucasians the chance to exist and that is what Trump is seen as by many

There's several points you can make. Welp, you can't deny that Trump has an ego, but if he was as thin-skinned as that guy claims, he would never have made it this far.
Then tell this fag he should stop pretending to be an expert in psychoanalysis and call him out for whatever he's doing.
Finally, tell him that putting such an "expert" opinion on FB to look smart is exactly the type of behaviour which got Trump elected. We need people who act, not people who masturbate themselves on their "elaborate" thinking in their safe space.

> snowflakes beat the Nazis
Yes but they were vodka imbued Russian snowflakes, not faggot gender-fluid nigger-kin snowflakes.

Seeing as that's all entirely subjective I wouldn't get involved.

>Still not understanding that this kind of liberal fag is generally beyond hope and that any answer you make is targeted at other people reading his feed.

Your status: 5 likes
Donald Trump votes: Over 60 million

Meh, close 2/3. Still deserve a fucking switch to the eyes for confusing Italy for potatoniggerisland.

Tell the freak that you like trump

There's only one thing to respond to a wall of text like that:
>k