Diverse American Journalists and trust in media

Why don't people trust media or love media anymore?

This is the most numalistic pic I saw since a long time.

The media. A LONG LONG LONG time ago. Was for the people. They have slowly morphed into a cesspool of controlled puppets.

They and the politicians are connected at the hip.

That's why they hate trump. He doesn't give a fuck. He hates them. So the slam him every chance they get.

They are a 1984 style "ministry of truth" at this point mixed with Huxley's brave new world style "pump em full of nonsense and fluff" media.

decades of [pic related]

They are speaking truth to power by documenting the massive unrest.

Just imagine how idealistic these journalists must be or have been in the past and now they huddle around a trash can to take photos of it for a TMZ-style attention starved industry that is dying.

I have to imagine the girl with the scarf thing around her head is the most self-important. As though conveying this knocked over can of garbage is important.

Fucken kek

Well here in Australia at least, the mainstream thing to do lately is get 3rd rate barely famous and washed up celebrity's on the most disgusting leftist propogenda bullshit ever, called the 7pm project, which ironically starts at 6:30 and get them to talk all about shit from only their stand point, and most of the country eats their blue pill like that is the only way to think, the 7pm project basically tells their audience it's ok to protest here in Australia about Donald trump it's one big fuck fest to be honest

Do I really have to explain this to you?

I HATE PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEK

Rip/Tears

Top kek

SOON

Media sells people a fat crock of shit, lies to them, tells them they're evil. Is it any surprise?

theyre all photographing a burning MAGA hat that the woman in the centre, on the phone, placed there.

Powerful stuff...

Are they all going to report on anarchy?

young user, we havent trusted the media for decades, only recently has a website (yours truly) effectively made this distrust mainstream, and as the media shits itself due to this new revelation, more and more people have reason to actually talk about it