Will there ever be a race as brilliant, enterprising, and masculine as the Anglo?

Will there ever be a race as brilliant, enterprising, and masculine as the Anglo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is nothing masculine about Brits, even their own romanticism always portrays them as 'soft'.

That said, the Jews out compete them per capita in terms of historical importance but obviously as a whole they basically created the modern world.

That's not true. Even Ernst Junger went out of his way to describe the Brits as masculine in Storm of Steel. Just because Anglos are a race of poets doesn't mean they're not simultaneously a race of warriors.

Sure would be nice if the Anglosphere formed and we told everyone that doesn't speak English (roughly) to fuck off.

Nothing masculine about modern Brits but pre-boomer generation Brits (and Anglos in general) were alpha as fuck. There's a reason why all of you speak our language fluently whereas we couldn't care less about yours. I literally don't personally know anyone who isn't monolingual.

wheres your empire sven

Thank you. Europeans don't appreciate how we brought the entire world to heel. They can only criticize us (in OUR language of course)

No

Thread/

We're "that guy" that always wins at 4X games and thus doesn't get invited to future parties

>even their own romanticism always portrays..
You think whatever you're referring to was actually composed by the real men on the ground who did all the fighting, working and inventing? You're talking about the upper class who rode on this wave, and who ultimately sold it out.

kek

Thanks, now I know the British don't like being called 'soft'. I will use this information in the future as it's obviously a source of great butthurt.

here's one of those masculine Brits I guess

>England never invaded Chad

Of course not, they're a bunch of betas

Just try to call a Brit soft in real life and see what happens.

The modern Anglo is a sad creature, it is the result of generations of neglect in favour of foreign workers, and brainwashing to make it hate itself, it has been forced to the corners of society by invading hordes, it is given the worst schools, the worst education, the worst job opportunities, all to push it into a dire state of degeneracy.

I asked them how "Island life" is one time in a bar in czech, and they got super buttmad and mad dogged me. Didn't do a fucking thing though.

Chavs are lazy cunts and scum though. They never tried in school so they never got anywhere.

>bombed into stockholm syndrome
I wish we had 1930s Japan instead of this giant fucking mess

let me guess, you are from quebec?

I honestly don't recall England ever invading Poland

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>tfw part of the best race and most successful nation ever.
>tfw I feel a connection to my fellow Anglos all the way on the other side of the planet
>tfw only Anglos colonized and spread their genes right
>tfw only Anglos will know this feel

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

If you're not Anglo, why live?

I don't indentify as Anglo, my last name is more Saxon, so I only identify as Saxon. Not Anglo or Anglo-Saxon.
I never understood why they choose Anglo over Saxon, when the Saxons conquered the Anglos.

hey is that obama or will smith?

Splitting hairs a bit m8

no, there will never be anyone as great as us.

Chelsea Manning you dummy, the famous American football player.

saxons were vikings, normans were vikings that previously settled in Normandy.

british are vikings and celtic.

Anglo = English, not British, Canadian, American etc.

>even their own romanticism always portrays them as 'soft'

Thats the divide between British culture and English culture, what you're describing is pompous "British" culture which is mainly situated in Londonistan and is shaped by foreign romanticism of 1800's London culture and their own interpretations of it projected into modern day. Because ALL of our media is situated in London, this is what a foreign audience will always see. This is also why people in this country think we're pushing 30-40% immigration because all our TV shows (which again are produced in London) have a cast of 50% non white, and usually 30% of that is black, who are actually only 3% of our total population and almost all of them live in London.

When dis happening?

I doubt it, you other mongrels had your chance

>family guy nipple pilot
>scallies and chavs
>enjoy pubs and also eccentric people but have a monarchy
>calm rational and a sense of humour
>empire
>no brown nipples anywhere
>zero circumcision
I don't know if Rome or Hungary or France or Slavs or Germans or pretty much anybody else surpassing Brits for masculinity

Who do you think conquered North America? Czechs?

Yeah but they're not us culturally or ethnically anymore. They are part of the Anglosphere but Anglosphere =/= Anglo. Literally means English.

>soft people build the largest empire
>soft people win 2 world wars
>soft people put an end to the viking age

You think the level of hemisphere-spanning cooperation between these countries is just a fluke then? That it's not rooted in a common culture?

Denmark is truly the master country.

but what have you done lately?

The Aryan will rise again,
India Germany Iran and Scandinavia will rule the earth

If you're Anglicized then you're Anglo, there's no such thing as ethnically English. Lowland Scotts are Anglisc and the rest of Britain is Anglicized. What the hell do modern day Welsh people have in common with celts other than a language that only 20% of them understand

Killing brown people

Who are you?

so why dont you kill yourself al zahir?

>t. see image

Jews are superior, Brits are normies.

You have to atleast raise once to raise again.

> Norway
> Commenting on anyones masculinity

I guess they meant Polish part in Napoleonic wars. Still, we were at war, but anglo foot never touched our land.

No 'Anglo-Saxon' ever called himself 'Saxon'. This was an exonym. We all called ourselves 'Englisc' or 'Engle'. Anglo-Saxon is an academic creation, based on old political concoctions dreamt up by the Wessex ruling class to justify their conquest of the other English kingdoms. 'Saxon' was a term applied to us by the Romano-British. Several dynasties in Southern England adopted it due to the influence of the Franks and natives in their kingdoms. We were and remain English.

Good point.
Aryans will rise.

>tfw first country to uncuck itself and say "fuck off" to Europe and the Eternal Kraut.

Feels good to hear the lion roar once again

We own you. Even now you speak the language of the Anglo. You are ours. When Britain passed on the torch, we gave it to our Son. The US is our legacy.

yes there is actually.

people of wales, scotland, cornwall/west england have dna dating back 5000 years, indigenous to the british isles.

>Saxons conquered the Anglos.
I don't believe this ever happened?

>first

Of the ones dumb enough to participate in te first place. Congratulations, you're the least retarded kid in the special needs class.

Maybe he means when Wessex mopped up the mess after the Danes smashed all the rival English kingdoms.

Fuck off LARPing r*dditor

Fixed

this is like a grandpa taking all the credit of his sons works

>Why yes I am 50% Anglo and 50% Saxon
I was talking about ethnicity's not races

anglo
masculine
choose one
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>uncuck itself

Take one look at London and tell me you arent cucked. Its literally like Africa.

ethnicity is races

The Danes conquered the Angles and the Saxons conquered Danelaw

Ok

oui y hurt me like zhis fronc?
omelette du fromage
omelette du fromage
Isn't Rotterdam 40% Muslim?
Smoke some weed and fuck off eurocuck

It was a dick waving contest with the French. Those faggots tried to keep us out of their special snowflake treehouse for decades. They fucking veto'd our inclusion. We had to show them they couldn't keep us out. Then when we got in, we realised every member was a massive ponce, and got out.

>the European NOBLESSE--of sentiment, taste, and manners, taking the word in every high sense--is the work and invention of FRANCE; the European ignobleness, the plebeianism of modern ideas--is ENGLAND'S work and invention.

Nietzche

That's what I just said in the post you even highlight...

It's important to not that these tribal identities (Jute, Angle and Saxon) were not really distinct things in the way many understand them today. The Saxons on the Continent speak a different dialect than the Englishmen of Wessex, Essex and Sussex did. The latter just spoke Englisc, and were more closely related to their northern neighbours than the Continental Saxons. This argues in favour of the word 'Saxon' having been adopted subsequent to the invasions of Britain.

1800s and early 1900s>Medieval era

I am a Yorkshireman, who lives on the outskirts of London and work in London. It's the same all over the UK desu. London just has it the worst. The whole country is full of immigrants. However, I must add that I do find those that have integrated and are second+ generation, the majority are just fine. It's those that don't integrate that is the issue. They stick to their own communities breeding and propagating their barbarism and 3rd world shit hole ideas.

>USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
>South Africa (till the niggers took over), Rhodesia, the breadbasket of Africa (till the niggers took over)
>the world's largest democracy, India
>The Far East's main financial centres, Hong Kong and Singapore
>Israel (place to put all the jews)
>Anglicanism, the one true religion
>parliamentary democracy
>Industrial Revolution
>modern physics (Newton)
>modern economics (Smith)
>modern armies (Cromwell)
>modern policing (Colquhoun)
>the international language you are using, developed by geniuses such as Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton, Johnson, Wordsworth, Dickens, Eliot
>modern rock (the Beatles)
>heavy metal (Black Sabbath)
>world sports: football, hockey, baseball, tennis, table tennis, golf, rugby
>television (Baird)
>telephone (Bell)
>computers (Turing)
>WWW (Berners-Lee)
>railways (Stephenson)
>steam engines (Trevithick)
>electric motor (Faraday)
>jet engines (Whittle)
>many, many more inventions and scientific discoveries (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries)

>heavy metal and rock

>>The Far East's main financial centres, Hong Kong and Singapore
AND Shanghai.

In typical shortsighted jingoist style, however, you fail to recognise that these achievements were largely squandered in terms of raising our own people to civilisation.

Heavy metal is the whitest of all musical genres.

Gibraltar

Kek, and they'll be among the next 3 to leave, or at least declare leaving. And all the leaver poms will be like oy those francs copied us we brexited first. European politics is like kindergarten

>Anglo warriors
>Still lost to underequipped Irish farmers
The only strength that Anglo's have is that they have Gaelic blood in them. Their weak race will continue to decline until it goes extinct. The time of the Gaels has come!
TIOCFAIDH AR LA! Let us build our Empire on the ruins of the Jew infested United Kingdom!

>Britain
>European
Pick one.
I pick BRITAIN.

The eternal Anglo fucked up the world for too long. War after war, millions upon millions of dead innocents, immigration genociding the white race... the people have had enough of the brutal anglo dictatorship.
Your time is over. All your nations are controlled by the ARYAN masterrace now. Trump is german. The british royal family is german. Farage is a puppet of his aryan wife.

This world is controlled by the nordic, aryan masterrace now.

If it wasn't for niggers heavy metal and rock wouldn't exist

Stop acting like a nigger.

You guys believe in hygiene more. You win.

t. english culture
t. english rape blood

yeah yeah just get back to potato farming alri paddy?

Heavy metal is from the classical and folk traditions, a reaction against mobo. Name one black heavy metal band, or even musician.

>Implying it's up to you.
Waiting for Theresa May's "hard Brexit" words to fall flat and fizzle out like every other speech promise she's ever made

You really think a Spaniard could cobble together English words in such a way as I do without making stupid errors?

Gibraltar though - what of it? What good is it to the English people? It's largely populated by Moors, Sephardic Jews and other mongrel flotsam. It's a good stopping point for naval forces, but in reality that just means more excuse to get drawn into bullshit foreign conflicts that we have zero real interest in, largely to support various Muslim interests, all while our native cities are being transformed into foreign caliphates.

Gibraltar should be sold to Spain, or even given back for free as a sign of goodwill to fellow Europeans.

I like how you call Tories bandits

Everyone knows the French are effeminate.

>Muh art
>Muh wine
>Muh food

You're all women that don't even drink beer.

>Spaniard asking for gibs
couldn't make this shit up

just rob some drunk lads in Barcelona or something

>English
Looks like you have fallen for the bluepill that the jews have poisoned you with. Makes sense since they have had absolute control of your country since Cromwell.
At this rate one must wonder if your glorious Celtic genes have deteriorated to the point where you are not human. Anglos are the racial equivalent now of Slavs(husks left barren of humanity due to communism) race mixed with Jews. I truly pity you guys to have had your wonderful Celtic roots trampled upon so hard.
I will gladly work towards putting your miserable existence to an end as an honourable Gael so don't despair my poor, poor Anglo.

True what you said about the roots of metal/hard rock being different from mainstream or classic rock. I can name one black guy though. Killswitch Engage's old lead singer (the good one) Howard Jones is black. Well, not black-black but more like Obama-black.

Still counts as "not white" especially on Sup Forums ;)

>still being buthurt over based cromwell
pissing myself lad

not going to read the rest of that shite

In the 1820s, we got into a stupid war with Greece, all over some Spanish-speaking Jew called Don Pacifico, who happened to be a 'British citizen' thanks to his residency on Gibraltar. The Rock is just another legacy of England's anti-national imperial past, which saw the founding nation reduced to equals with various subjugated barbarians. Englishmen really need to review the entire period from the 1600s onwards. Our people did great things, but almost always in ways misdirected by treasonous and often alien elites.

>Looks like you have fallen for the bluepill that the jews have poisoned you with. Makes sense since they have had absolute control of your country since Cromwell.
There is a LOT of truth in this. Maybe I can only see it thanks to 3/8 Irish genes...

>there's anything wrong imperialism

>Brythonic
>Goidelic

Why are Europeans so threatened by Anglo unity?

There isn't, if you do it right. Sadly, it almost ALWAYS ends up fucking over the founder nation. What happened to the Manchus when they conquered China? To the Macedonians when they conquered Persia? To the Huns when they conquered almost the entire Eurasian space?

Empires swallow you up. The only right way of doing conquest is to actually expand the nation. That means shoving others aside completely and filling the space with your own people, and then maintaining the sense of national unity with the new territories. Russia and China have done this best, perhaps.