Guys, how will the Latinx community survive under Trump's reign?

Guys, how will the Latinx community survive under Trump's reign?

fusion.net/story/381596/donald-trump-cabinet-no-latinx/

>Barring any unforeseen confirmation hiccups, the executive cabinet proposed by President-elect Donald Trump will have the dubious honor of being the first in nearly three decades to not include a Latinx member.

>The news follows reports that Trump plans to nominate former Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue as his Secretary of Agriculture—a position for which the president-elect had, at one point, allegedly been considering a Latinx nominee. Instead, white men will continue to thrive.

>“We’re extremely worried. This is anti-democratic,” National Hispanic Leadership Agenda chairman Hector Sanchez told the Dallas Morning News. Sanchez later added that, “By not including Latinos in the Cabinet [Trump] is just showing how he is planning to govern.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcUi5_eNoqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

If there was a competent person who happened to be "Latinx" he would have certainly picked him for his skills.

But being "Latinx" is not a skill in itself.

Wtf is latinx

>t Cuban

He's not my president anyway so it really doesn't matter.

Mexicans who pretend they're people from spain or know latin.

its gender neutral for latinas and latinos like lgbt

Some unknown Pokémon, I guess.
>t. Dominican-Puerto Rican

You'll find out just how "not muh" he is when he deports all your friends.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell we have to avoid PROOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOUNS
So we can't say latinOOOOOOOOOOOO
Or latinAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=JcUi5_eNoqk

What the absolute nigger sandwich fuck is "Latinx"?

Build the Wall, Latwinks.

>Guys, how will the Latinx community survive under Trump's reign?

Hopefully they won't.

Why not just say fucking "Latin American" or "Latin" then?
Fugg

I guess they weren't content with ruining English. They had to after Spainsh too.

We don't want there to be a spic community in the US

white people why do you allow your white liberals do this?

gas them pls thxs

because x's are cool dude

xXxLatin420forlifexXx

>LatinX
Is that like SpaceX?
Are we going to colonize Mexico?

Anyone else get annoyed when people say Latino or Latina and feel the need to say it with the accent?

If whites are not capable to politically serve the Latino community, then the same goes for them.

This means that a Latino should NEVER be in power over a white majority.

I used Latinx on my laptop once, but I didn't like the desktop environment.

>latinX
>gender neutral (?) for a plural indicating an ethnic group
These American "polyglots" should all fucking hang themselves.

>“By not including Latinos in the Cabinet [Trump] is just showing how he is planning to govern.
His main campaign promise was to build a wall between America and Mexico, ramp up deportations of illegals, and take fewer refugees.

Why is anybody surprised that he's not pandering to Latinos?

Latinx? Now the world is getting far beyond acceptable levels of stupidity.

Hillary Clinton would never deport my friends. She's the real president. She won the popular vote.

WTF, complete madness by the Trump Admin. Identity politics and affirmative action are the most essential ingredients to a prosperous society. Diversity leads to perfection.

It happens in Mexico too, from what I can tell. I know a girl straight out of DF who gets pissy if you say adios, because she is an atheist.

Fucking latrinos.

Latinx sounds like a sex fetish
That's my only contribution

Why do they say latinx?

If it's only female, it's latina.
If it's not only female, it's latino.
Since the latino community has both men and women in it, it's the latino community.

That's how Spanish works. Or are they saying that Mexican immigrants shouldn't speak Spanish because it's gender bigoted?

Unfair to the transgendered!

Very good post burger.

a brand of tampon

I'm sorry, but what does the 'x' mean in Latinx?

You could argue that "latino" can be used as neutral

Kek. Spanish is the most redpilled language. Not that shit that those Mexicans and southern mexicans speak.

Why not just go full retard and say latinXYZ?
X being gender, Y being sexual preference, and Z your privilege quotient.

It means they're Latin to the XTREME!!!

It's a other word for
>deportables

Well yeah.

>Latinx
God I hate white Americans and their dumb terms

t. White Hispanic

>latinx
do they mean latinos in latex or something?

Uncomon
n
c
o
m
o
n

How do you pronounce latinx?

Most people are stupid.

A custom Linux operating program.

Says fucking Latvia.

lah teen ex

Also why not using Latin@?

L A T I N X

>Latinx

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOP IT

>Its not democracy without box-ticking

I have seen more Latvians on Sup Forums then chinise

"¡Hola, soy Latinoarroba!"

>Mexican fundamentalism
TACOBIR
MADRE DE DIO AKBAR

Lä-tincks.

Yeah, why the hell is that racist not including racial differences (which are non-existent) when choosing a candidate for an important position?
I despise buggers like Sanchez. Reverse racism and affirmative action won't help anyone.

>latinx

Ustedes no usan el @ como A u O?

i don't tinx so

Politically correct way to say Latino as spanish doesn't have neutral forms for adjectives

Spic here, wtf is this shit Latinx thing. Fucking white people politics invading our community

Your leaf is missing.

What does 'latinx' mean?

>Rafi Schwartz
>Schwartz

Claro que no.

If only this question was asked previously in the thread...

Remember Latinx community, check your priveledge !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo

Maybe because he's a populist, and guess what? The US has an extremely large white population, but according to the news you wouldn't think that was the case. 66 percent white. Hispanic people make 17 percent of the population. Time to stop pandering to the minority, and start pandering to the people that make this country

>Light-skinned Latinx experience certain privileges unlike darker Latinx. It's called "colorism".

c-color is just a social construct

>this is anti-democratic

>A president making free choices as to who he appoints is extremely undemocratic!

>There aren't even elections for those positions so technically she is right, although they never complained the prior three decades because they were pandered to

>>Light-skinned [people] experience certain privileges unlike darker [people]
I don't know if you/anyone would even give a shit, but that's also very much true here in China.

Within the Han race, the darker you are the more stupid/ugly you're taken to be.

>Latinx

Why the fuck do they make up an unpronounceable word instead of just calling them Latin?

The Constitution chose Trump.

How can Drumpf hope to compete against such carefully weighed diversity?

I'm not doubting that, but I think it's nowhere near as simplistic as the LatinXD in that video puts it. Just as an example, ever since my puberty, I've looked like a fucking cancer patient complexion-wise, because I just cannot get a decent tan without burning myself, and this has actually gotten me negative reactions since my skin really does look pale in a way that's usually indicative of a medical condition.
Now, of course I would also acknowledge that superblacks have similar problems. I just don't think that "Light = Good, Dark = Bad" can be claimed as absolutes.

Because we are living in 2017 and Latinx is the Newspeak. Get with the times, fascist.

Oh god now it sounds like a black name, like Latoya or whatever.

>b...b....but muh popular vote!
Nice try faggot ,few milions illegals in california,New mexico ,new york and so on,now go cry me a river you fucking mexoshit.

Hugely

Oh so a bunch if mentally ill freaks who no one gives a shit about

Latino is patriarchy, Latinx is the inclusive new name

There is nothing worst than a CHI

Latwinks

underrated

Saying Latin or Latin American does not give them another chance to virtue signal about gender politics. The X makes it explicit how inclusive they are.

>Look up what Latinx is
>Find out it's a 'non-gendered' term for Latin Americans
>Was introduced because langue was too patriarchal

They want gender equality in a language that's been around for 100's of years

>100
Try 1000

Build Wall, deport illegals, stop illegal welfare, end anchor babies, improve the efficiency of our citizenship tests and vetting, have some sort of Americanization class, and be /safe/

t. Tejano

ahaha same cuban and never heard this LatinX shit. Seems like it's people from the shit tier latin counties pretending to unknowing whites they are of a better nation. Can't all be Cubans and Argentinians I suppose.

What the fuck is going on in America?

Literally, everyone seems to be offended by anything and make stupid fucking buzzwords.

Keep your cancer away from Australia.

>assuming the grammatical gender of my nouns
>2017

They better hope that Mike "the gays better pray or there will be hell to pay" Pence doesn't get into office.

Latinx Alphabetx

Come and take it

LATIN-X

All the tacoenchilada people are lazy. Build wall :/

Man, countries just start sucking the further south you go. And then they get somewhat better. You get places like Prison Island and That "White" African Country.

What is this Latinx?
Some kind of culturally vibrant band like the Latin Kings, Maras or Ñetas?