Who will clean your toilets after Trump kicks out all Mexicans, Sup Forums?

Who will clean your toilets after Trump kicks out all Mexicans, Sup Forums?

Did you ever think of that, huh?!

Psshh, didn't think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpJ27fU-zBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but I will hire a polite white maid to.

>implying we should keep Mexicans around as a slave labor force
>implying we should have brown people clean our toilets because that's all they're good for

And you call us racist?

I pour caustic lye in my toilet to clean it.

I wish we had Mexicans here though so I could pour it on them too

My mum will.

Blacks and whites.

Do you think only mexicans can clean toilets?

Check your white privilege, ableist racist scum

The non illegal mexicans

I clean my own goddamn house.
If I had to hire a stranger to come into my house and clean, I'll hire a white woman.

This is the argument that kills the liberal

As a British NEET I'd gladly emigrate to the US and work any old minimum wage job.

Why doesn't he come up with an immigration program to take native europeans for low paid unskilled jobs? I'd love to move to the states.

They won't be so filthy anymore because of their filthy taco diets

i wish Mexico doesn´t pay that wall

you do know that the vast majority of americans cant afford a maid right literally the only people use this argument are out of touch rich liberals who live in gated communities

White ladies can work as maids too, you know. Or you can hire the neighbor's kid if you need to mow your lawn like they used to do back in the day, it doesn't have to be a shitskin

Maybe we can import some of your new cultural enrichers from your shithole Al-Sweden.

kek

"How are we ever going to get white people to work for pennies on the dollar and live like savages 12 to a house while starving on a diet of beans and rice? If we don't enslave the browns, who will pick our fruit? Who will clean our toilets?"

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

We're destroying our own wages and enslaving brown people in the 21st century. It's disgusting and liberals need to fucking stop.

Kek

make sexy french maids great again?

no , even spanish government wants moroccans and romanians immigrants migrate to Germany

>germany
>talking shit
ok muhammad al-ficki

Kek.

Once upon a time teenagers had jobs that prepared them for the grim reality of life. Now hide government daycares till they're 30, while illegal immgrants take away the challenges that would have ade our teens into decent people.

Mexico is not your fucking slave depot. Fuck you OP

The Polish

Me, because I don't have maids.

Hire flips, much cheaper and sucks white cocks

Hey hey, at least we have a growing anti immigration movement in form of a national conservative party.

Sweden is just plain and simply fucked.

this god this
or fat quebeckers if no french apply

You can clean your own toilet, like an adult.

i'd still get paid more than a low-wage job in poland and you'd get conservative english speaking kids assimilated into american culture
That's a win/win

I think that H'Whytes are more than perfectly capable of cleaning their own damn toilets and dishes thank you Sven. No go clean Ahmeds cock you fucking snownigger.

Americans will, pretty simple. The whole "hurr durr immigrants do the jobs you don't want to!" is an upper middle class meme from people who see immigrants doing these jobs and just assume the natives don't want to do them, when in reality they're heavily undercut to the point of where they can't afford to do said job. Also

>what is the invisible hand
>what is the free market

you know this things correct themselves right?

A Filipino.

I clean it myself, or have my partner clean it
>Implying I'd give a dirty, smelly, thief a job

My wife does it, like they're supposed to.

Mmm French maids

britbong your house is filed wit muzzi and paki theives, what you talkin bout

Actual Americans who want a job?

Kelly Osbourne literally said this on TV

youtube.com/watch?v=dpJ27fU-zBk

Because then we'd get a huge influx of Poles

she's right, but she shouldn't have said that. also I love the 'ohh... ohh nooo...'' like she just committed a cardinal sin

lmao

the view is straight cancer

That argument always has been rubbish. There are plenty of poor whites to do the jobs immigrants do. Always has been.
Every rich country always had a part of the population doing shitty job

Some bleach and a few flushes

Trump will not negativaly affect me unlike hillary would have.

We already have all the Poles

fuck off consuela

> Who will clean your toilets after Trump kicks out all ILLEGAL Mexicans?
The answer is: non illegal Mexicans.

It's not bad to have borders in your country and protect your own citizens, Ahmed.

the whole point of kicking out illegal immigrants is to get college educated girls to clean my toilet.

can't wait

Land of the Rising Fun

>Who will clean your toilets after Trump kicks out all Mexicans
Filipinos

>Americans are so stupid they need to hire people to clean their toilets

Poorfag Estonia is jealous.

Legal mexicans

liberals are unaware of their racism, like their opinion that voter ID laws are racist because niggers are too retarded to obtain a drivers license.

I'm not a 5000 kg fat american who shits all over the bathroom when taking a shit so I don't require outside to clean anything because I can reach the floor if I try to crouch

They should hire young beautiful khokhol women to clean their toilets.

You're poor as fuck Estonia. Stop being jealous and start being not poor.

does rural estonia even have inside plumbing?

who do you think cleans toliets in places that dont have mexicans?

You can't even go to walmart without shitting your pants

Why are you talking to me about plumbing or toilets

you never clean your toilet? unless you never use your toilet, you should be cleaning the inside of your toilet bowl periodically, otherwise you're being unsanitary.

Estonia best friends with India. They both poop in the street together. Then Estonia argue about whose is being because is jealous of large shits.

I also have a healthy diet and don't fire explosive diarrhea all over the walls when on the toilet

You're just butthurt that Poland took all the toilet-cleaning jobs leaving none for you.

that's no excuse to not clean the inside of your toilet bowl

Stop being a poor jealous faggot Estonia.

And how often do you have to do that, 2-3 times a year?

If you want to use stereotypes then actually find out which ones apply to Estonia you stupid paki

What, you don't have any reach in your potty scooter so you need to hire people to clean your toilet for you?

All the fat buildup preventing you from leaning forward without collapsing and causing an earthquake?

i do it once a month since i'm a bit of a germophobe

I don't give a shit about germs, I have an immune system

only rich peoples can afford to call beaners for their garden or cleaning their house

>If you want to use stereotypes then actually find out which ones apply to Estonia you stupid paki

The main stereotype about Estonians is that they're too lazy and stupid to clean toilets, so their women suck cock for £80 an hour on Adultwork.

Now fuck off and be poor somewhere else. But tell your mother to come over here and open her mouth.

>too lazy and stupid

Do you want me to pull up the IQ chart maps and nigger count statistics?

>If you want to use stereotypes then actually find out which ones apply to Estonia you stupid paki
Why bother? Every country between Germany and China is just dirty angry tracksuited slavs that stand around on street corners scowling at passers-by. You could erase every one of them except Russia and it would be weeks before anyone noticed.

this.

I'm fairly lax in my cleaning routine and I never get sick.

High schoolers and uni students who need the cash/work experience

>The germs in your shit were already in your body when you put the food in your mouth
>Somehow the same germs will infect you after you take a shit

I don't understand them

i have never lived without servants. even when i went to varsity and lived in a flat i had a lady come in twice a week to do laundry and clean up. how can you people live without servants? House maid and gardener is busily working away right now as i shit post here.