Bulgaria, gypsy country,Greece full of imigrantos,Albania 99 percent muslim jihadists. Germany, France, England, Italy...

Bulgaria, gypsy country,Greece full of imigrantos,Albania 99 percent muslim jihadists. Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain, are all macedonians,they even have the same religion.USA was in great macedonia once, and still is. I AM A PROUD MACEDONIAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oK7_60tdE0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Alexander the shite

Fuck off yellow teeth

TIMELESS MACEDONIA

What's the difference between you and Greece anyways? Just heavier hoplite armor? I didn't even know you were a real country A.D. until this year.

Macedonia is the most powerfull country in the 21st century

its the next superpower

you have to stop

Macedonian-American here. Have a bump.

If Sup Forums says that we are roach babies imagine a country full of slavs that can't speak greek pretending to have a direct relation to macedonians and ancient greeks

All of the balkan also belongs to us.

Grigori don't be mad

I am not mad Ivan just stating facts.

Are u mad we make better suvlaki?

i mean ppl day bosnia and bosniaks have identity issues but Macedonia is on just another level

literally the country that shall not be named

>implying you're not bulgarian who arrived only in the region after hellenic macedonia was long gone

They forced my grandmother to learn Greek in school because it was Greek Macedonia (still not part of modern-day Macedonia) and she resents you still for it. Its not a good thing to have your slavic culture subverted by Turkish rapebabies.

Hm I thought sashko was contained in Sup Forums

Macedonia is actually named we are richer then bosnia gypsyes

desu, roaches are pretty much Greeks and Armenians LARPing as Asian nomads.

Fuck off you skopian rat, be proud of your yugoslav heritage stop trying to steal greeks.

If alexander the greek was slav-macedonian why did he spread the greek language and culture? Use your fucking brain, you dont even know alexander mean protector of man, ugh

It's time for Bosniaks to accept their Croatian genesis.

i wanna kill

your grandmother is lucky to be alive, if we didnt have commie problems your whole race would be extinct.

Macedonia TIME LESS

tbqhwy senpai lets team-up and genocide them, you can keep all of their land to make right things right for first balkan war

macedonian lives matter

Macedonians are all Bulgars who think they're ancient Greekz n sheit basically

she claims some members of her family were forced to fight for communists. Nobody in their family actually was a communist at heart.

you can thank tito for that.

still richer than u tbqhwy. how does it fill to be in a more shittier situation than a broke country? get an airforce or an army and maybe we can talk

/thread.

She came to the U.S. before he was in office.

yes but go easy on the insults because you gotta remember that past fyromians = bulgarians

so you're insulting us

just focus on modern fyrom

my family is from current-day Greece politically and they speak Macedonian.

how the fuck do you speak macedonian if you cant speak greek? do you know history?

>macedonian
bulgarian*

Macedonian is a Slavic language, Greek isn't. What about this is hard for you, debter?

sometimes I wonder how would europe be today if t*rks never existed

Lots of regional variation. Serbo-Crotian, until quite recently was considered a mutually intelligible language despite being spoken in politically distinct countries.

So are like Macedonians now days what Turks would have been if they have never changed the Byzantium name but spoke Turkish and believed in that gay religion Islam?

I can confirm this

WE WUZ GREATS

My last name is gruyos

no they are rebranded bulgarians

Serbo-Croatian belongs to people with an established culture and history

Macedonians were (still are) literally and unironically Bulgarians until like 60 years ago

wow thats a classical ancient macedonian name. do you by any chance have any direct relation to aristotelis?

Дa ми гo пyшиш кypa, шиптap
jk
MAKEDONIA JE VECNA lmao

>Dardanian Bulgar
>Macedonian
Lol this is African tier

Was his name Mégelas Aléxander or Veliky Aleksandr

WE

My family were never in Bulgaria. They lived in Greece and spoke Macedonian. Hence they are a distinct culture from both Greece and Bulgaria.

WUZ

No but like half of them are named Alex.

I cannot wait until you, your nation, and your entire people are wiped off the face of the Earth.

trannies have a fake vagina, therefore they are women and can have babies

>tfw fyromian made an ironic thread and posts from my flag are only triggered nimrods
>also the random butthurt diaspora
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

BASILEUS

Macedonians along with Sweden are the laughing stock of Europe.

Can fingols be honorary macedonians?

>literally the country that shall not be named

Are you b8ing? Fucking moron. Look up the history of the region. Bulgarians lived in what is today North Greece. Not Macedonians.

Ethnic Macedonians were created around the time when communism came to the Balkans

sure you just need to build a disneyland for alex the great

I fucking love these threads! Never change Maкe!

Look at all this delicious food! Nobody would laugh at all these yummy pitas!

youtu.be/oK7_60tdE0E

I am sorry Sup Forums,
my retarded brother jumped over the neighbours fence and found some leftovers from the rakija destillation process. He now has self-identity issues.

πάρε το (εσύ) σου ;)

Ever read tard stories? Let him loose and watch the fun.

Why contain it.

do they steal any history from you or are we the lucky ones?

>he doesn't remember the Finno-Macedonian Hyper-War of 10921BC - 10889BC

You bastards can never be forgiven.

They steal history faster then a gypsy steals copper wire.

They are also not picky.

Fyrom btfo.

Tsar Samuil and his kingdom. The one who got killed by Basil Makedoktonos

And I am a Minoan, my family lived in crete and spoke Cretan. Hence they are a distinct culture from Greece

U earned this.

t. Cretearab

T. Aryan half gypsy

t. non-country.

>be macedonian
>not have cultural identity aids

*slow clap*

THIS IS NOW A BALKAN THREAD.
Only balkan orthodox-bros can post here

I dont get it?

All this hate between us and everyone around is because of the turks, fucking roaches. Idk why we haven't killed everyone that has turk blood in them.

Turks blessed us with superior Turkish blood

get out of here slavshit

nigga they blessed us with hatred and converting us into fucking muslims they're worse than greeks and bulgarians desu

Because you btfo fyrom. You did good.

it's like the blood of mannoroth

btw is Aleksandr Makedonski or Makedosnki

kvo iska6 ti we angli4an

Why do Balkanites speak like low IQ subhumans? Oh wait, its because they are!

Fuck off kike if you retards didnt fight with each other in balkan revoult against otomon empire you retards could of taked back constontinopel!But noooo the kikes had to fight against each other.

ITT Bulgarians role playing as Greeks that hate both Greeks and Bulgarians.
If the jew is self hating does that make the Macedonian a double jew?

>Croatia lower the chile
wew lad.

I'm actually half Macedonian half Jewish.

t. son of convicted rapist exiled from his own country

>WE WUZ PURE ARYANZ CUZ ADOLFY SAID SO

"IM JEWISH!"
"IM HALF JEWISH"
"IM JEWISH AND A WOMEN!"
"HE WAS JEWISH AND MENTALLY RETARDED!"

The Albanians are taking over FYROM.

You guys are screwed, you will be the next Kosovo.

AYO HOL' UP

Oh, hey there Kike Enoch

arabs and niggers are taking over sweden
You guys are screwed, you will be the next Somalia.