What's the next step in his master plan?

What's the next step in his master plan?
What do you want him to do next?

Marijuana legalization

Pot and Repeal of NFA.

Ayyy LMAO disclosure

This.
At least lift federal restrictions and allow states to decide.

Getting the money-grabbing kikes that run our businesses to move jobs back to America

WALL

>What do you want him to do next?

reinvestigate 9/11, find out (((who))) was really responsible, and nuke them

National ID to secure conservative dominance

Congressional Term Limits.

>nuke them
they would just cry muh 6 gorillion again

better whit them where it hurts them the most, their sheckels

kek confirms

its ridiculous how easy it is for illegals to vote

I wanna see a quad in this thread to confirm.
I have a few for the 4d chess. Decided to keep things possible.

1. Trump posts an anime character self-written meme on his twitter, getting the most retweeted message ever.
2. Trumps taxes get leaked and there's nothing exciting or scandalous.
3. Trump shits on all other countries in space exploration, literally blows up a country from space, America #1.
4. He starts a genuine peoples revolution in N. Korea, someone assasinates kimjungs son for "America"
5. Builds a wall, only Mexicans you hear about are criminals.
6. Encourages Jews to nut up and destroy Isis themselves, exposing their perpetual victim complex.

Whatever happens I cant wait.

Drain the swamp - if it's not your personal #1 then you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Term limits for house and senate.
Although its a good feeling having it all.

Build the wall and deport them all.

Treat Soros NGOs the same as Putin did in Russia.

releasing all the Future tech they have been hording

Adding Voter ID.

Really wish they would make it as hard as humanly possible to vote. Like a 4mile hike up a mountain unless your over 60. And when you get to the top you have to say all of the ammentments. Maybe pass a law so that if you have tattoos you cant vote. That or give niggers the chair.

The basics. Going more than 4 days without saying something retarded.

I want to see him nominate the same justice Obama wanted just to see the mental gymnastics of the media

It would be funny if he just re-did Obama's first 100 days, play by play, just to see their heads explode.

you people disgust me

When will he start the wall?
He should at leas hold some symbolic ceremony of founding it, like coming to the border and placing the first brick.
I wanna see the buttdevastation of CTRs and spics who shitposted here all this time

Dismantle NATO

When the wall gonna start, i'm gonna have a good fucking time on twitter and kikes medias