Has anyone ever become more woke then this?

Has anyone ever become more woke then this?

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c&t=10m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deep down he is redpilled. He is just extremely subtle about it.

each video he make is more redpilled than the previous. I'm glad he redpill progressivly the normies but he will soon face kike-consequences for his behaviour..
how much time before (((they))) shut him down ?

I just thought he was a dumb faggot that screams on camera but je is extremely intelligent. He's ahead of the curve. That is why he is beginning to change his tune.

I think you're reading too much into retarded videos on the Internet.

I mean like he sees the tide changing. He's still a libcuck but he's a moneywhore aswell so he'll spew these memes to stay relevant.

leaf and bong finally catching on! holy shit

He is a betacuck. He has a 4/10 wog gf instead of fucking supermodels

Someone is jealous. LOL

I haven't slept in days and I can barely keep my eyes open. Do you think that is healthy?

how is it that these youtube clowns you guys worship don't have the skills of the average 12 year old girl? Outline your fucking text with a contrasting color so all the characters can be seen against any background.

and it's not hard. you just click on it, if you are not an imbecile.

I just find it funny how I have a hotter gf than a handsome millionaire

Great job dude

Neck yourself you utterly worthless cave dwelling shit eating mongoloid snow nigger

:)

Doesn't matter if he's shut down on JewTube. He was their first mega-star and his net worth is bigger than Killary's.

If he's taken off (((Youtube))), it'd be /such a shame/ if he decides to use Twitch or Vimeo instead.

Stop this "hurr durr pewdiepie is redpilled is he /ourguy/??? XD" meme, he literally made fun of Trump's autistic son today

fucking stop giving these retard attention

>Sup Forums will somehow dispute my argument by saying "YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS XD HE IS RED PILLED YOU NEWFAG"

Sup Forums makes fun of trumps autistic son, whats your point?

>He is just extremely subtle about it.

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485173733858.webm

>subtle

He's making a joke and it's not even about him being autistic but about being ten you fucking moron kek

In general you're basically retarded for your entire post and u should just kys honestly
>inb4 leaf

It's called a joke. And even though i fuckin love that kid i can still laugh at a joke you triggered fag

Fucking Sweden

kek

That's exactly what /pol does.

>is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485173733858.webm
mad man

You'll be saved during the Raking

I was gonna call you out for being a leaf, but then I noticed that not only were you right in this particular circumstance.

Also you said inb4 leaf, so I guess that lets you off the hook.

Carry on sir.

It will take more than newfaggot tier Sup Forums memes for me to trust the guy who single handedly fucked youtube for everybody.

Easy, boy, those are only smarties you're chewing.

/our guy/

wtf? i love pewdiepie now!

>That really massaged my thinker.
>it's not even about him being autistic but about being ten
Its about the way he acts. This is a giant fucking spook nigger shill thread. The fanbase he used to have caught onto the fact that literally every other human being in the universe thinks Niggerpies is a screaming retard (he is). He's desperately trying to catch other markets now, but younger people consider him old news, and older people hate him.

His latest video is 14.88 minutes long.

I appreciate that
THAT'S ONE REDDIT UP VOTE 4 U SIR XD

"Hitler did nothing wrong" - Pewdiepie

youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c&t=10m11s

/OURGUY/ confirmed

He's expressed his desire to quit soon anyway and regarding that ... honestly I understand what you saying but he really doesn't need to do so unless it is just something he prefers and if that is the case that he prefers that fan base or market then therefore that is a reflection of his character. It can't be expansion bevause of what he expressed recently and he's already rich as fuck and expressed disinterest but maybe that's crypto reptilian jew master skills

I'm 1st Gen euro immigrant by the way so maybe I can be less scrutinized for being plagued with a leaf

The length of the video is 14.88 minutes.

A giant non-sequitur. Money is money, and you're not actually presenting an argument for why this should be considered anything less than market shopping/fishing, or trust him. Niggerpies made millions of dollars crapping up the digital landscape of youtube, and its won him infamy. He can lie in his fucking bed. I don't owe him the benefit of the doubt, and he's done and said nothing that makes him deserve it. Rattling off uninspired Sup Forums ramblings about jews and feminism, (((ourguy))) does not make.

>It can't be expansion bevause of what he expressed recently and he's already rich
>He totally has enough money guise, which means he's totally done wanting more money.

You don't think much before posting, do you, leaf?

Lets not forget that pews is not even the most subscribed youtuber anymore. Pew was on fucking south park for gods sake, and now he's old news, and I'm sure in his petty pathetic mind, that is the most terrifying thing about all of this. Pew is slowly realizing that he truely was what people at the very worst of the spectrum accused him of being, a screaming, hollering, shitting, farting clown that nobody will ever actually care about. He is less than white noise, he's white noise for autistic FUTURE manchildren, that is to say, they are even worse now, without the weight of the world forcing them to at least consider straightening up and flying right. Pew is the worst.

3 more days and you die. you feel up to the ultimate, last challenge?