Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?

Every day?

I sometimes wonder if God can create a rock so heavy that even he cannot lift it.

And what have you concluded?

Have you ever questioned why you typed "Sup Forums.org/pol" into your browser without hesitating?

>ed harris didn't start booking ass for the hills
I liked the show until the last few minutes

That reality is what you accept it to be

Then he wouldn't be omnipotent

He wanted them to be able to fight back the whole time

That I will probably keep being unsure about it as long as I live.

Yeah but, being around to see it would be the idea.

Must resist your mom joke

B-but....

Good point, if he wanted a new 'game' so badly why isn't he playing along

All I know is that it blows

I won't be happy until wife with kids and picket fence dog

No, there is only one reality. I questionned my perception of it though, as I don't believe you can see reality fully. I did a shit ton of drugs too, probably fucked me up a bit

Either way proves this actually.

>he doesn't type 4 + enter

If God has infinite power, he has the ability to make an infinitely powerful rock. But since God has infinite power, who would win? Rock or God?

Well, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

I question my reality all day long since I was about eight years old.
This place is a prison.
Hell is the absence of God.
Where are we?

If god was omnipotent and perfect, would he even need to exist?

yes

I am the only person on this site
everything that gets posted has been generated from my mind
you are probably thinking the same thing

But what is infinite? Isnt infinity just a concept of something that is finite but so large that you cant comprehend how massive it is so you assume it goes on endlessly since you cant grasp the end.

that god is real and our whole realm is holographic in nature and everything we experience are just electrical signals. or in other words, brain is the most important organ in your body, according to the brain. brakes? none.

Only when kek shows his powers.

No, for god is the perfectly logical being, he may not do such a thing for it contradicts his logical perfection.

I do that none stop. But sometimes o take a break, because it feels like I lost my mind.

>may not do such a thing

You make my argument for me?

A god would be above logic. Logic is a product of our dimension.

Reminds me of that British tv movie 'The Second Coming' where god sends down his son to kill himself to eliminate religion and leave humans alone.

Often, and I have come to the conclusion that my reality is a construct acting as a tool that contextualizes my environment. It is useful for practical purposes but is no more real or tangible than the thoughts from which it is constructed. My body is a vessel for my consciousness and my consciousness is a vessel for something I do not understand.

Logic is usually connected to the necessary. The laws of logic, if there are any are true in all possible worlds.
God as the entity which has all perfections, would be logically perfect, always logical in thought and deed.

The force simply moves through the immovable object.

They are lying about space, and our position in it. There is a Russian documentary, where it is claimed that our history is just the same basic stories applied to different settings and time periods. The news is faked. The space program is faked. Why not history as well? Just because someone looks Human, it does not mean that they actually are. Demons? Aliens? Androids? The truth about our situation is probably going to contain some far-out stuff.

>The laws of logic, if there are any are true in all possible worlds.

What makes you sure of that? That sounds like a very limited point of view.

Just like a supercomputer could eventually write a program smarter than itself, I assume an omnipotent god could create something more powerful than itself if it wanted

Your question is self contradictory.

God contradicts the impossible thing, and therefore the question is wrong.

It's like asking if a circle can be a square!

Unless there is a top, and God is that top.

In fact, nothing can evolve up if there is no top, so God is the top and it makes no sense to assume God evolves because that would create another Top, which would be another God.

It's something like pic related. There's no answer.

Depends what lesson he wants to teach you.

What if it were just Turtles. But like, all the way down?

I derealize sometimes from extreme depression.
Feels like this entire existence is a fabrication.

Yea, all the time.
Timetimes stuff doesnt just work.
a few nights a go everything glitched like (for those who have one) when a vr headset lags for a second and everything jumps.

a few days before I was looking at the tv and my reflectiopn in the glass on the tv looked at me actually turning its head.

And here you are, having these existential thoughts while the pressing need to get your dopamine release gathers up and you end up masturbating to manchurian cave paintings.

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare.

Our entire model of control is based on theatrics. Who are these people really? The actors are not just on the movie screen, but also your rulers, bosses, and gatekeepers.

Evey day for about the past 6 months

What shitty fucking logic.
Even if he had seen the fucker before, and even known him intimately, how can he even begin to compare the shopkeeper's perception of him to what he perceives of himself.

All the shopkeeper can do in this scenario is to confirm the perception of the fucker in that very moment. Which means that he can be very certain in his own perception, even if his impression of the fucktard differs from the fucktard's own image of himself.

Mullah logic, what a crock of shit. Leave philosophy to the greek boyfuckers.

Is that rectangular manface really considered attractive on America?

Descartes, my man.
Basically without god, nothing can be sure.

Decartes, you say?

Sure, lot's of seemingly simple and somehow intertwined laws emanating from an unseen realm into our world by physical expressions.
If I had to describe this perfect lawgiving body, I'd call it God and everything imperfect emanated from him his Creation.

Why are you frustrated. All this anger says a lot about you, you know? Relax.
Also, you have to understand the answer, which you clearly do not.

Yeah. I woke up one day and found that guy who used to say "you're fired" on the Apprentice is now President and it definitely made me question my reality. Still questioning it, actually.

This.

What logic is there in creating niggers? My answer is that there is no god.

The answer to what? A third-rate attempt to appear deep, using uncertainty as absolute proof of something undefined?

There is no answer to understand. You don't even understand the question.

Reality is the independent nature and existence of everything knowable, whether it is knowable by logical inference, empirical observation, or some other form of experience. Reality’s existence and nature are independent because reality does not depend on our mind’s apprehension of it to continue to exist or to maintain its character.

Therefore I don't.