Reminder that Sup Forums has to become an Anti-Trump board

Reminder that Sup Forums has to become an Anti-Trump board.

The cult of personality surrounding Trump is fucking idiotic. Sup Forums has become a board of no-fun autists with zero self-awareness.

>Sup Forums has become a board of no-fun autists with zero self-awareness.

sounds pretty French honestly schlomo

>surrender flag says we should give up
Wtf? I hate trump now

>complains about a perceived lack of self awareness
>can't into irony
Oh, the, the, I don't know, word for an expression that has more than one meaning.

Wait 2-4 years. If Trump has done jack shit by then, his little redditor supporters will be forced to go back to their hugbox.

Remember, most of Obama's terrible policies didn't bear fruit until near the end of his first term, and some of them (like Obamacare) didn't start cracking in the foundations until his second term.

Digits and France is nuked.

You
Lost
:^)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>peku
what did kek mean by this

And to put it more bluntly:

If you strongly supported Obama in 2008, you were naive, but hopeful. If you still supported him in his second term, you were an idiot or a shill.

Most Trump supporters are going to be in the "naive, but hopeful" stage for AT LEAST until the mid-term elections, and barring any catastrophe, will probably still support him in 2020.

I'm willing to drop him if he does something stupid and indefensible, but so far he's done great things and given hearty laughs

Praise Kek, the God Emperor shall reign with might.

pol will always have a system that gives the most unwelcome opinions the most spotlight, don't worry Abass, we got this

Trump is our leader.
Praise KEK

No it hasn't you fucking hired shill faggot.

As long as Sup Forums gets the inevitable deportation general, Trump will be appreciated.

This is why I'm not really that mad.

Trump just signed an EO that stops cuts to the mortgage insurance premium, specifically for first time home buyers and FHA recipients. If he wants to make it easier for (((them))) to gouge renters by raising the barrier for home ownership then his poor supporters that he claims to represent can reap their just rewards.

Sorry I'm just not tired of winning yet.

Nigga what?

The cult of personality is very easy to milk for Keks though as is Trump. It's going to be a lulzy 4 years :)

>t. achmed al-paris

Dont tell me what to do it you froggy little cuck.

You should really have some self respect and stop shilling for dollars

You have to go back.
You're not fooling anyone newfag.

You're either a Muslim Baguette or a CTR who's now working for Soros Shilling™.

Kill yourself.

You surrender monkeys will never understand that this is an American board, and it's our patriotic duty to support the POTUS, especially if he's white.

His victory was yours.

Like WW2. Who won? Your country. You won.

>French but can see that the country is dying because of the muslims and that's the same in the US because of the mexicos. Pédé

Wew lad. So many butthurt trump fan boys. Sad!

I've been here since 2006. I'm not easily triggered like the redditfags that have been steadily flowing into Sup Forums since the election campaign started.

Je vois pas le rapport entre ce que j'ai dit et ce que tu dis.

There is no hope with Trump.

A reactionary like him nothing to do once in office.

>ID: 1hhPxIDF
>IDF

>no-fun

Sup Forums meme'd the greatest shitposter of all time to the highest office of the land. Fuck off baget.

Do a flip faggot

Keep telling yourself that loser

Real truth here. Avert your eyes libshits.

Apparently you weren't here when Sup Forums, not reddit, started memeing Trump into office.
You are no different from the entirety of that liberal shithole site.
Quit shilling faggot.

>frog
stfu you cucked faggot or I'll fly over there and ram a truck through your house

Waiting for you fat fuck :^)

I'd rather like a reactionary like Trump than a war mongering dusty cunt like Hillary

>Apparently you weren't here when Sup Forums, not reddit, started memeing Trump into office.

Where do you think most of these supporters on Sup Forums came from? Apparently you failed to notice this.

Reminder that Sup Forums has to become an Anti-Hitler board.

The cult of personality surrounding Hitler is fucking idiotic. Sup Forums has become a board of no-fun autists with zero self-awareness.

Apparently you don't realize that Sup Forums created thedonald

Trump might be shit but at least he achieved something

I'd rather have the other cults of personality being removed, namely "MUH PURE REDPILLED WOMYN #15125415" and "LE EPIC POODIPIE REDPILL XD"

I voted for Trump half due to the lulz and half due to the fact that he was our best option at the time.

Why is it so fucking taboo to critic something that Trump said, did, or associates with (ex. Jews)? Any sort of criticism causes dozens of faggots to call you CTR, claim you're virtue signaling/concern trolling/some other Reddit buzzword, and derails threads. He already won, fgts. We don't have to blindly follow someone and shut down anyone that decides to discuss some of his more controversial decisions like filling his cabinet with Jews and oil oligarchs.

This board is completely filled with useful idiots.

As long as it "cool" to bash trump, he'll be supported here.

If all of a sudden he gets the Obama treatment, then this board will hate him and pretend they never liked him.

Apparently you don't realize that this basically brought a flood of redditors to this place.

.../lgbt/ you have to go back.

ctr detected

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Shit like "hurr durr ur CTR" just shust down any chance for a decent debate or conversion.

I don't think I've posted anything substantial outside of trolling or Jew pictures since mid 2016 since the board is garbage now.

Because those who agree with you dont have to (((echo))) with you by giving (you)'s. This is a discussion board, not a chant board.

I do actually.
I spent quite some time arguing with my friends irl against it.

>t. Mohammed

Lol implying libshits can have fun the way we do. What would we do. Start posting fank memes about how triggered we are. Anyway newfags like you might just be hanging out for the lulz but we arent all like that. No fucking chance in hell im joining the sjws cucks mud bloods and juden.

>2006
Wow it's crazy everyone that gets called out for being a newfag has actually been here for 50 years and turns out to be moots dad. Weird coincidence.