/HCG/ - HILLARY CLINTON GENERAL - RISING PHOENIX EDITION

You may have won the battle, but we won the war.

If you idiots think that just because Drumf was inaugurated as president, Hillary isn't still going to be running the country then you're in for a surprise. The truth is that Drumf was deliberately put into office just to appease all you idiots while the Hilldawgz have free reign to do what the like behind the scenes. Make no mistake Drumfkins, this is Hilldawg country, so get used to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/11/latest-wikileaks-reveals-clinton-critics-were-right-all-along/
youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go home germany you're drunk

based

If you idiots think that just because Drumf was inaugurated as president, the jews aren't still going to be running the country then you're in for a surprise. The truth is that Drumf was deliberately put into office just to appease all you idiots while the jews have free reign to do what the like behind the scenes. Make no mistake Drumfkins, this is jew country, so get used to it.

daily reminder that bern won the popular vote

he can still win

We did not even start the war. Heck just a few of us voted for Trump and we won the rest is foreigner.

If you continue the way you do, and you will, we will wake up. You pussy cunts are like mosquito: annoying and ignorable.

Believe me, you don't want to wake the lion up. Because your actions might be that like a mosquito, but your hitbox is that of a human being.

Civil War when?

Naw, she is going to have another stroke soon.

Clinton Foundation exposed in WIKILEAKS DUMP
observer.com/2016/11/latest-wikileaks-reveals-clinton-critics-were-right-all-along/

She was plazing 666D chess all along, Drumpfkins

pic related is the situation of zour countrz RIGHT NAO

Do the Hilldawg, boy!

Clinton Foundation corruption, Policy sold for donations in the Millions of dollars

Impossible, drinking alcohol is Haram!

Fucking german keyboard...

why is germany LARPING this of all things
you have more important things to do

The wall is coming, Mohammed.

Trey Gowdy and Jeff Sessions disagree. Hillary will answer for her illegal server, pay for play, and Benghazi.
I think she should be forced to return her billions of dollars.

That's second thought. 1st is the taste of American ass whooping ISIS is tasting right now. 1st day 30+ hits.

And you do nothing while we bury your family. Aller acksnar.

You had better return. Aleppo has fallen. Soon Mosul and then Raqqua.

Your Caliphate is dying!

Brahhahahahaha!

Hillary pandering to BIG PHARMA
is a concerns to democrat operatives.

I'm doin the Hilldawg!

Me too, Blumpfkns BTFO

>tfw (((they))) are LARPing harder than you

Kek

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity

whatever you say paco

This reeks of pasta

Listen this piece while looking at that pic
youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg

You will finally be able to commit seppuku.

Getting fucking tired of these feminists in denial