What is wrong with this faggot, is he autistic or what

what is wrong with this faggot, is he autistic or what

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=FATHER's AGE AUTISM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2gnU4NuFgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as autistic as you

He is just like me when i was a kid. Awkward as fuck.

>Awkward pre-teen thrust into the public spotlight acts like awkward pre-teen
>News at 11

Shit skins are supremely self confident. Which is hilarious when you combine that with how dumb they are.

I point you towards American posters. The worst ones are poo poo shade.

Not as autistic as roaches. He's ten years old. If we had smartphones when we were all ten to record everything we did we'd probably go back to look at them and say "damn was I autistic?"

they have so much in common with hillary
if u know what i mean

google.com/search?q=FATHER's AGE AUTISM

Looks like he just doesn't wanna be there probably hates it, putting no effort into what he's doing.

Hes a kid you roach. If you had to sit still at events for hours upon hours you would get pretty fucking bored aswel as a teenager.

He probably wants to play runescape or some shit

At least he's not a fucking roach shitskin.

Kys mehmet

he's 10

do you think Barron is peeping his dad when Donald takes a shower?

yes i think

There is mountains upon mountains of evidence and we get more every day that this boy is on the autism spectrum. It is very plausible he is autistic. There is nothing wrong with being autistic, and saying he has autism is not meanspirited or bullying.

>Implying Turks aren't autistic and don't have mongol down syndrome.

He's just not good at clapping. His father's a busy man and probably never got around to teaching him how to clap. Give him a break

>There is nothing wrong with being autistic,
found the autist

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

The kid does act a bit retarded. Why was he looking at the floor for so long? Was his sister in law distracting him?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2gnU4NuFgI

No. Hes a regular kid and probably a little higher on the iq spectrum than normal

Autism doesnt exist

.................oh................

But how can he say there is nothing wrong with autism? Only a person with autism who is trying to make themself feel better would say something that ridiculous

Still not as bad as being a fucking Roach.

There is nothing wrong with being autistic.
There is nothing wrong with having cancer.

Being unfortunate enough to be cursed with a medical disease or adverse developmental disability because of the sheerest misfortune in your DNA sequence has nothing to do with you as a person.

There is no negative connotation associated with Barron Trump because he has autism. Would you deny Barron Trump had cancer if it was clearly demonstrable that he was undergoing chemotherapy and was bald, pale and looked like he was about to die? Yeah, you probably would, because you're stupid.

Reviewbrah has a secret brother

You literally just proved my point. You definitely have autism

He's 10 and sick of standing around at all these damn rallys, press conferences and inaugurations.
Probs just wants to play minecraft and eat pizza.

I like him. I liked when he was playing peek-a-boo with his cousin. It was sweet.

THESE THREADS ARE THE CANCER KILLING Sup Forums

..............ohhhhhh..................... (pause)...........

If he had autism wouldn't it be difficult for him to be at all these obnoxious public events?

He's a kid... Kids do stuff like that, just because he wears a suit doesn't mean he's any different to any other 10 year old kid... This is the problem with Americans and American culture so many misdiagnoses of autism because kids behave like kids.. No wonder they're all fucked up and because of social media and television programmes from America infesting the minds of morons all over the world it's happening everywhere else too

shut up you fuckin ugly turkroach

he is just fucking bored
i do similar things

Leave him alone HE'S ONLY 10

No wonder Trump confirmed that vaccines cause autism.

same

He has a lot up on you Turkroach, he is 10yrs old and his dad is POTUS faggot

he's 10 and has done nothing wrong.
what's your excuse you smelly mudlime piecē of shit?
can't wait for trump to kick u out of nato and glass your shit country

Got a template for this?

Top kek

/Thread

Arabic piece of shit like you is not allowed to talk about Royal Son.

Whereas his older siblings grew up in more opaque times. He grew up in a glass house. And likely also has aides and advisors telling him to watch every movement he makes and word he speaks. None of this is normalcy for a 10 year old. I honestly think Melania should keep him away from all this insanity for longer. Keep him away from White House until high school and let him be as normal a kid as possible.

He's 10. 10 year olds are fucking hyper weird little shits.

Laugh now, roachnigger. The future Lord Baron will lead an army of Crusaders to take back Constantinople.

are you talking to the mirror user?