3 days into presidency and Trump is already strengthening ties to Israel

3 days into presidency and Trump is already strengthening ties to Israel.

How is Sup Forums dealing with this

jews> muslims in regards to that whole issue.

Old news. OLD OLD news.

With tremendous cognitive dissonance

Literally happened yesterday

with this, actually

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

When will Sup Forums admit they got manipulated? How far will you go for Israel? Will you go to war to defend it? Will you spend your tax dollars to protect it? Oh, you already do...

Better Israel than Palestine

I don't think America has the stomach to kill every jew so they have to go somewhere. Hitler didn't have any place to send them and it was a fatal flaw in his plan.

But Israel is not an enemy for Trump, it is a friend whom he will go through great lengths to support financially

Israel is more of a puppet of the US than vice versa

Nationalist Jews are not international Jews.
Israelis have little influence over world affairs! Jewish people deserve a nation state to uphold their national and racial identity!

you jidf clowns are like a broken record

israel isn't some innocent country that just wants to be left alone. they engage in mass espionage against other countries, assassinations and committed an act of war against the usa twice

no, we're israel's puppet. where is israel in iraq and afghanistan while we surround iran? who benefits from iran being destroyed? the usa is israel's proxy

>Stability in ME
>By talking to Netanyahu who called the Iraq war justified as they had "WMDs"

>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East
Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

> Naziboo
> Doesn't understand Realpolitik

Israel certainly isn't some island in the Pacific, it actually has to get its hands dirty to protect itself from being wiped out.
Hold Israel to the same moral standard as the rest of humanity, you LARPING useless fuck

at this point we have to choose between jews and mooslims

Sup Forums is pro Israel

Sup Forums has always been a pro-Israel board, stormfaggies.

Because of your paid post showing boobs. Proxy kike.

Fucking change the script up.

Yea what is the deal with this? I hate the hollywood/media kikes pushing degeneracy and immigration in the US, I don't really care about Israelis minding their own business in their own country. Other than the fact that we give them mountains of shekels every year for some reason.

Totally agree

Can you faggots just calm down about the jews and watch some mudslimes get BTFO. There's plenty of time to genocide others once the job is done.

that this is what i knew was coming - just 3 days after he's sworn in, faggots from around the world want to bring him down
>see? HE'S JUST THE SAME!
well, this level of butthurt is enough for me not to care

"We" don't hate Israel. Stormtards, Communists and Muslims do.

The only people who hate Israeli's are those worried about the crusades.
Pitting western societies against Jews and Israeli's is the best way to keep that region destabilized.
When Israel has the backing of western nations to finally start the crusades, the world will be a better place.
The middle east will be stabilized, and radical Islam will die out.
After that, we can address the issue of Jews and their influence/power.
The world will never be at peace, so long as the middle east and north Africa are destabilized.

The eternal purpose of the German state is to secure a homeland for the Jewish people.

Israel is our greatest ally especially when they sink our ships.

Israel=/=Globalist Jew

kek

do you fucking imbeciles not understand basics of reality? Nobody but idiots have thought at any point that Trump was perfect or that all his views were great all he was and is , is someone a lot better than any other candidate we had to choose from. Unless you are actually arguing you think something we knew all along made Hillary a better choice then the get the fuck out and come back to comment on how did in 3 years when it's actually relevant for a re-election.

This. Anyone who can't discern the clear factions in a large demographic (Jews) deserves to stay ignorant

Satanic trips of truth.

#Ma(I)GA

It is soon time to engage into Phase 2 of this presidency, and meme Trump\Isreal relations into the dirt.

Yes. Israel is the enemy of Islam. Islam is the enemy of white people. That makes Israel our friend.

The stormfag anti-Semitism on this board is retarded and juvenile. Any race that hates Muslims so much that they send their hottest girls into battle is a friend to Europa.

ASIAN NIGGERFAGGOT

you are a fucking idiot

will you guys ever see the bigger picture?

it's about elites cucking each other and any informed person would figure out that it's a very smart step to make the strong ties to israel public to normies, especially since (((they))) are trying to get rid of bibi

fuck off you kike fuck, the jews are the main enemy of all decent people.

Fat American cunts in here

"HURR BUT Sup Forums IS NOW A PRO-ISRAEL BOARD"

Only because you are so fucking many on here that your constant kike shilling makes it look like so, but it's not. It's just fucking you Israel worshippers.

Trump is amazing but this Israel stuff is just fucking bullshit.

kek

I hope israel gets uncucked from the uberjews. They are treated as goyim as much as we are.

Why, do you even know?
Would you rather see the Jews, or Muslims rule the middle east?
The Jews as a whole may need to be addressed some day. But, the Jews can be put on the back burner while we clean house on other shit.

Fuck off, stormfag. This is a Trump board and Trump is pro-Israel.

>pro Israel
No, not really.
I'm pro stabilizing the middle east, and stomping out any trace of Jihadism.

t. Kike Wilders

I hope Israel gets nuked.

I hope the Jews all perish.

Same for the muslims.

Why should there be a middle ground when it comes to our survival?

>Hurr guys the Jews need an ethnostate in which to really consolidate all of their influence and power
>HUrr guys they will leave the west and not influence it anymore
>They only want Israel
>HURR FUCKING HURR

Exactly.

Yeah you are. You hide behind such fucking bullshit.

You need to go back, Ahmed

You fuck off. What kind of board this is doesn't get dictated by you.

Go and suck a Jewish dick Mohammed.

Absolute fucking race traitors everywhere that forget what the Jews have done to us

>pol is pro Israel

Wtf?? Time to put away my SS uniform because I fucking love jews now!

>implying we can glass parking lot all of the middle east, parts of Asia, and most of north Africa
Yeah... Okay.
Let me know when you find a group of nations willing to do this.

Shut up you black fucking subhuman

>move embassy to jerusalem
>muslims get more pissy
the only justification I have.
I mean, you have to take down the jews or muslims. strike one down the other grows in the middle east.
better to have someone you have ties to, than a bunch you've been bombing for years.

Don't be retarded. Israel is the best anti-terror weapon in the middle east.

Israel has it's uses. It legitimizes the idea of ethnostates and funnels the jew out of other countries.

Finally Sup Forums turns pro-jew.
Glorious days. What armies of jidfs couldn't achieve Trump made happen.
I'm proud of you guys.

Let Iran nuke Israel

Nuke Iran in as punishment.

Muslims will go apeshit and kick off.

There's our excuse.

>you hide hurr hurr
No, faggot.
You're so fanatical and biased that you can't even accept the idea someone may not be pro-Israel, while still wanting to use them as a means to an end.
Go back to school, kid.

I am absolutely fucking sickened by the shit i'm reading in here.

You cunts really need to fuck off immediately to the_donald

Oh but I am a white south african. You know, the ones that you brits tried to have exterminated off the earth?

>Go and suck a Jewish dick Mohammed.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, Ahmed.

Eat shit jidf, the majority of pol may have forgotten you exist because of ctr and the election but i haven't. After the slimes you subhumans are next.

If your number 1 voting issue is muh Israel you need to please kill yourself quickly

We must protect gods chosen people

Stormfags get out

I'm not listening to your fucking jewish tricks Schlomo, not everyone is ready to sell their soul to the kikes. You're a race traitor to us all.

I'm sure

Protip - If your enemies are destroying each other, give them both a helping hand.

We have to play nice with our friends.
We should not bail them out they start a new conflict

Sup Forums supports Israel; Sup Forums has always supported Israel. G-d bless Israel and G-d bless Donald Trump

Yeah now we have ISIS, and muslims everywhere in Europe raping our women.

You fucking North American faggots have no idea lol, have it so fucking good now you're so blinded to the destruction the Jews have caused us.

>who benefits from a Muslim shithole being destroyed?

Seriously now? Are you really asking that question?

Look at this shit.

Absolutely fucking kikery, how do you live with yourselves lol

>those wars
Fantastic lineups.

We aren't the ones letting immigrants into Europe unless you're saying we actually control all your shitty countries

Except Hitler should have never even supported a Jewish state.

Holocaust should have happened and you all should have been in it.

Who gives a shit about the middleeast
Trump is still cool as long as he doesnt actually send armed forces down there

you have to go back, you fucking low energy cuck faggot

No it's because of your perfect fucking Jews.

Absolutely fucking can't believe I am even arguing against Jews on Sup Forums

Maybe it's just this thread, and maybe you're all baiting. But fucking hell I'm leaving this thread and taking the one bit of sanity I have left.

You need to take a good long fucking think.

I stand with Christ.

Jews are the whole reason we have a problem with Muslims

Immigration policies are local decisions, you can't really blame that one on the jew.

Israel keeping mudslimes busy in the ME doesn't hurt us at home.

I like my wars like I like my in-laws, far away.

I have to go back where, you fucking idiot. I'm not even a fucking Mexican or a Muslim.

>JIDF
>Calls me a cuck

Yeah, are you fucking serious? Genuinely makes my blood boil lmfao you absolute fucking retard. You should honestly fucking kill yourself immediately and the world would legitimately be better off without your fucking Jewish backing.

You brainwashed fucking kikes are all going to burn in hell for supporting the downfall of Europe and the people who deny Christ as our Lord.

>I stand with Christ.

Christ was a Jew. Christians are controlled opposition.

your weebo ass is going to be fighting Iran along side of the JOOS.. bank on it.

It's exactly fucking this.

Trump's pro-kike, and now all Americans are too.

I think the Leaves are just sucking up to the Americans so they don't rape them anymore than they already are. Pathetic cucked people anyway.

I'm out of this JIDF thread.

Yeah. It's not like there were hundreds of jihads before Israel, conquering all of North Africa, the Levant, Iberia, North India and the Balkans. Oh wait...

You stupid cunts claim to be redpilled and then spew this bullshit. When will you christians ever learn that jews are your biggest enemy?

In islam, jews have always been (and will always be) the enemy and top.priority to defeat. Christians were not and are not the enemy in Islam's view. The prophet lived amongst the christians and helped each other out. What's happening these days is the jewish tricks from Israel & Saudi arabia (who pushes wahabism and promotes terrorism in the west).

I'm not trying to "redpill" you about islam but you need to see the truth. It may not be the true religion, but it is not the real threat.

>UK flag
>not a muslim
sure thing

SO FUCKING AUTISTIC

OH MY GOD

>GERMAN EDUCATION

>IMPLYING JUDEANS

Just fucking wow, you made yourself look like an idiot there. I had to reply before leaving.

Literally a dumb cunt.

You probably should have spent some money to defend literally anything saudia arabia

amerikans are pulling the entire world into a jew world order slavery

No the board belongs to Hiromoot. Hiro is a lib, meaning the board belongs to her. #WeAreWithHerStill

t. 60% white

This is the same stupid logic the left uses about Trump and Russia. Why would rational people not want peace with foreign nations? This is one of the best qualities to have in a leader and they act like its a fault.

All the people in my country I hate, all the leftists and commies and muslims

one thing they have in common they have always hated israel and say "palestine dindu nuffin"!

i remember even in school we had this mudslime girl openly give a presentation on why palestine dindu nuffin and da bad israeli be keepin us down

I stand with Israel 100%

Wipe out "Palestine" already, you have my blessings

Nice Christian """"""values"""""" there, faggot.

Tbh free Palestine, legit poor people fighting Israel with sharpened sticks vs nuclear weaponry

Israel is taking their land because they are greedy and have no respect for goyim (aka gentiles)

Meanwhile you have economic refugees from Africa and Afghanistan claiming to be Syrian for free stuff