Get ready for an influx of normies. Also whoever this was post in this thread, it literally happened minutes ago

Get ready for an influx of normies. Also whoever this was post in this thread, it literally happened minutes ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw it. I was laughing

No Shia as of yet.

NORMIES GET OUT AND STAY OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If i lived there, i would literally shitpost by smearing shit on the camera! No canadian could top that!

It was me. I did it

I loved the 'perfect' when he realised no one was around and the nervous looks lel

They could. By adding a bit of maple syrup on it as a topping.

What do you mean? I'm out of the loop

I should have made a general.

hewilldivide.us

Shia LaBeouf is doing some artist indulgent 'four year live stream' project lel. Check it out, gets pretty funny at times and if you take it back 5 mins or so you'll get the Sup Forumsack.

Yes. True. I never thought of that.

I will put a hamburger bun on mine

In last post he said 15 minutes. I trusted him to show and he did. I was fuckin laughing

Link it again

Did he post on Sup Forums first? I completely missed it. Link?

You think Shia is hooked like us? spending every waking minute hes not there just watching the stream and see what Sup Forums is up to?

He lives on forever.

Now we're talking.

Shia was hating on those Pepe trolls a day or two back so I don't know if he's a Sup Forumstard but he's definitely obsessed with this project. I'm just waiting for him to rock up tbqh

Archives

Wearing a hat that asks for its owner to be beaten to death. Also its color matches ge color of ID

I thought he might be an actual 400lbs hacker. He must be new.

great. how many people has shia hired?

QUICK GUYS START POSTING GORE TO MAKE NORMIES DISGUSTED AND GO BACK TO LUDIT

He wrote Sup Forums correctly instead of pol, Pol, /pol or the god forsaken POL.

Some young kids getting btfo right now as well

Oh shit

hewillnotdivide.us/

He is obviously not a Sup Forumstard. I think DJ user said shia asked if he was a Sup Forums white supremacist.

Why didn't he put up a pepe sign in the wall behind the camera?? Or draw a swastika on the sand, like twenty foot swastika so the camera shows it all day?

Where is this stupid camera btw?

Giant pepe sign is definitely the way to go.. Its in NYC somewhere but I have no idea where exactly

Another user stepped up,or at least someone showed up and waved the pol sign again, maybe left behind by the first user.

Any user could literally go there, and give a six hour dissertation on why Sup Forums is right. Literally redpill the entire nation. I'm not in NY.

Preferably do it wearing a Vladimir Putin T shirt.

Call for a Sup Forums and /k/ meetup.