/Anarchopol/ General

Anarchists, left or right, get in here

In this thread we discuss anarchy and the dissolution of the current systems of power, so that it may be handed back to the hands of the people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRvX0abNWvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camillo_Berneri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that what Trump is doing?

no, he's just another pawn in the playing field, why doesn't Sup Forums see that?

>the dissolution of the current systems of power, so that it may be handed back to the hands of the people
That is not how it works. Whoever holds the most power in the midst of the chaos will become king. The west has already defeated tyranny. We just need to go back to our roots. It is happening one election at a time.

What to do if an organized army with great generals ,top weapons and state budget invades your anarchocountry?

Anarchism is when there is no government at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRvX0abNWvg

Reminder that a humanity built upon the principle of mutual aid is the only way to a safe future.

>anarchists, get in here
no

How do you plan to stop the organic formation of hierarchies in response to the use of force?

Because we are not 14?

>left anarchy
lls

I'm no ancap, but still, it doesn't exist.

It's mostly used by young communists that want to pretend to be anti-government.

Capitalism and no government don't go hand in hand as you need a government to close the free-market loop to keep it from breaking which means that there is no system left to supplement Anarchism with today.
Anarchism would not work on an economic and political level and there is enough empirical data to prove so.
Philosophical it would not work as it requires relativism to function and the destruction of ethnocentrism. Often the people who are against ethnocentrism and the intervention in another society's moralty and the idea that one culture is superior over the other create an objective standard with a moral code with no right or wrong. This is unreasonable because it is self-destructive to remove all senses of right and wrong, it rejects the legitimacy and credibility of relativism because when you hold the moral doctrine of relativism consistently it will erase relativism itself instead of creating a moral philosophy that promotes being free of right and wrong.

1/2

They also have no grounds to tell other people what is right or wrong or how to treat other societies as they themselves cannot define what it means to form a culture or society, are cults a society, what about two people forming a strict moral code? To reduce moral issues to personal taste is the destruction of philosophy, if it were a simple matter of personal attitude then two people with conflicting views would not have conflicting views at all. But since moral views cause conflict moral arguments matter and must be discussed, we cannot simply argue that there is no conflict at all.
Beyond that it would not be a very productive society as people would have no guidance or direction and people are not rational beings and will not consume, accumulate or behave rationally all the time. A lot of people sacrifice long term for short term and people are emotional beings, letting themselves be guided by emotions, clear expectations and guidance will then steer a society to better productivity and reduce the amount of irrational behavior. Since total equality is not achievable as humans are not equal, the people at the bottom will be forced to be even more irrational, law will then discourage this irrational vigilantism but not in an anarchist society. I then think other forms of coercion will most likely fill the gap that will not be as rational and will most likely lead to an attempt to form a strong centralized government like the Communists in Catalonia were trying to do.

2/2

>Anarchists, left or right
Anarchism is neither left right or central. It's just angry edgelord memers who autistitically screech about capitalism killing people like it was some virus created and leaked from the pits of Apple and Burger King.

I'm an unironic ancap.

>1/2
>2/2

gtfo

I don't believe a radical approach to dismantling the system is gonna work. It would culminate in a chaotic shitstorm until someone grabs the power again because people are too damn dependant. A constant push for building a generation of people being fit mentally and phyically to sustain themself and their critical thought for the world you envision could work though. Just gonna cost you and your kids a lifetime of struggle to accomplish. No shortcut, sorry

I wrote that you dildo.

What do you think of fucking kids, Stefan?

>anarchists
>think capitalism is bad.

You do realize that capitalism is the only economy in a stateless society?

/desperate/

YOU PRODUCE CRIMINALS... WHEN YOU HARM CHILDREN.

T. Buttman ankek

No rulers not no rules you fucking dunce.

Wrong. Economy in anarchism does not work on a large scale. It's mostly loosely federated smaller communities which have organized themselves into communes with internal planned economies.

Yeah, but how do you stop people from fucking kids if the kids consent to it?

Anarchists riot in favour of Hillary, a corporatist, and the EU, which is full of bankers.

Anarchists are as stupid as communists.

I agree, I think we should move to less and less governemnt until we're back to individual community controlled governments, at which point people can easily control what happens.

I'm not against capitalism or communism, I think people should decide which system they'd like to use within their communities

How is that anarchy?

Left anarchy is impossible

>Anarchism would not work on an economic and political level
who says there will be economic and political levels?

all you need are the non-aggression principle and the self defense principle, knowledge of natural law. Moral relativism is a lie.
All anarchy means is no rulers. That means there are no external control factors.
Internal sovereignty and external anarchy.

They violated the NAP

So you are allowed to violate their right to live

>so that it may be handed back to the hands of the people
support Trump then
sage delete

It woukd be more along the lines of an Egalitarian economy than the 'ebil capitalism' is was meming which drives globalization and everything bad about capitalism that Anarchists rage about whilst wearing their trendy 'made in Bangladesh' face masks

>Billionare top 1% establishment politician
>the people
top zozzle my man

How have they violated the NAP?

Wouldn't you have to use mob violence to stop it from happening?

Fascism is the new black.

>no no no you cant take my car it violates the nap bro
>gets shot

do you understand why anarchism is stupid yet?

Tom Woods once said if someone even violates you with an empty stare, you're allowed to execute them on the spot and spitroast their family with your buddies for generations

Camillo Berneri was an Italian anarchist whou fought both fascists and stalinists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camillo_Berneri

one of his major theoretical contribution was the fact that Anarchists should fight to enrich people, not to impoverish them: the bourgeoisie have a good life, so the aim of the Anarchists is not to spoil them but to give the conditions for everyone to be wealthy because nobody wants to live in poverty.
Italian Anarchism was probably the most important in the whole world and in a way it still is.
Also, ancap aren't anarchists, they are just extreme capitalists and they should get the fuck out of this general, but this site is almost entirely amerilard so it's hard for you to understand :(

Out of ALL retarded ideologies there is only one that is more destructive and anti-human as communism.
That ideology is anarchy.

You CANNOT have an IQ above 70 and still believe that anarchy in ANY form could EVER be a good way to organize a country.

What about kaczysnki?

wrong.

Funny how they don't reply to this....

>w-we throw rocks at them ;___;

He was obviously completly insane.
That is basically a requirement for becoming a communist.

>1:56

Here we go.........

This is why even though I'm a nihilist I love seeing leftists and anarchists being murdered.

>anarchists

Ma va la, per favore. Non siete meglio degli amerilardi. Devo ricordarti come andò a finire l'expo?
L'anarchia per essere valida dovrebbe far tornare l'umanità indietro di secoli.
Oh please, Italian Anarchists are no better than amerilard ones. Do I have to remind you of the Expo Riots?
To apply anarchy means going back centuries.

Abbiamo già avuto città-stato nel corso del medioevo e siamo poi stati fregati dalli stati nazionali e da divisioni interne)
We already had self-governing peoples in the middle ages, with city states and all, and we ended up divided from inside (Guelfs-Ghibellines) and outside.

L'anarchismo è un'altro governo del tipo "se-tutti-facessero-come-me"
Anarchism is another of those "if-every-one-did-the-same-as-me" types of government.

Why aren't AnCaps anarchists?

Edgy.

Just being honest.

Is Anarcho-Individualism the only type of Anarchy that isn't totally fucking gay?

Che senso ha tradurre quello che hai scritto?

>anarchism
Literally worse than communism

Fucking leaf.
Man, what are you gonna eat in an anarchist state? Your mom's shit? Any system of power is incompatible with anarchy. The only way to survive in this shit for you is to be first handing back to the pockets of the people.

Bilinguismo. In ogni caso, gli stati nazionali sono la cosa migliore che possano essere mai accaduti all'occidente in quanto ad organizzazione.

I think you just mean voluntarism...

The only viable way for you to install Anarchy is if the Globalist plan succeeds, at which point you become slaves and immigrants breed your wives and children.

Enjoy the 5 minutes of anarchy in between idiots

>Anarchists
>left or right
>right
>right anarchists

I dont think I've ever met a healthy looking anarchist

literally you didn't understand a word of what I wrote. You built a straw man to argue with, have fun with that.
I told you exactly the opposite: Berneri was for the advancement of the lower classes, and saw bourgeoisie-like wealth as something desirable for everyone.
It is about redistributing the wealth, not destroying it.

321/5000
ფაქტიურად თქვენ არ მესმის სიტყვა, რაც მე დავწერე. თქვენ აშენდა ჩალის კაცი, რომ განვსაჯოთ, ღ, რომ.
მე ვუთხარი, ზუსტად საპირისპირო: Berneri იყო წინსვლას ქვედა კლასების და დაინახა, ბურჟუაზია, როგორც რაღაც სასურველი ყველასთვის. ეს არის დაახლოებით გადანაწილება სიმდიდრე, არ ანგრევს მას.

mi sono adeguato al bilinguismo, speriamo sto coglione capisca

that was the plan in 1939 until you fags decided to go nuts and stroll through europe to humiliate germans

Obviously, OP is mentally degenerated, aka a leftist. He doesnt even know what anarchy means....

Replied without reading, saged you anarcho-faggots. Just like communists.

Edgy

this is the problem with the american system, they reallt didn't have the social struggle we had in europe in the last years so they have problems with concepts that are well established in Europe

nice, moar

Again: how do you compete against other entities such as nation-states? And how do you make sure everyone becomes as wealthy as the burgeoisie? Unless it is about subtracting the wealth from the very richest people (and finding a way to stop it), I doubt such a plan is doable.

because Anarchism was born opposing capitalism, and it stands against the principles of capitalism.
it is an oxymoron to consider yourself both anarchist and capitalist

no it's just a meme went wild from the start

ANARCHISTS ARE PUSSIES

>bonanno
>on Sup Forums

based greekbro, I always had faith in you

This faggot is actually serious. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Anarchy is only popular with edgy 13 year olds, with no basic concept of how society functions. Literally worse than SJWs and commies.

>anarchy
>power to the people
pick one

>ancap - retarded
>ancom - retarded
>an-anything - retarded
Please stop.

Anarchy is fucking retarded. Anyone that thinks Anarchy is a good idea then I'm coming to fuck your wife soon. I have guns, let's see you stop me. If Anarchy breaks out then I'm fucking every liberals' wife that went full retard with these faggots marching the streets - Terrorists.

>keeps child on my land
he would need to trespass to get to my child and thereby violate the NAP

yeah my dude

post some good pics from italy i only have a few

Anarchism has nothing to do with communism.
And just because you dont like capitalism, does that make you a commie? ofc not.
What Im trying to say here is that the scum you see in the street claiming to be anarchists, arent real anarchists, They are useful idiots.
they are not even commies. they are SCUM

at least ancap is well thought out retardation
ancom is entirely based on [autistic screeching]

>And just because you dont like capitalism, does that make you a commie? ofc not.

It makes you a subversive element that needs to be physically removed.

Well anarchy would always lead to a form of collectivism that resembles communism, just no centralized authority. Its literally how tribes have been functioning since ever.