Their use of children to push their "ideology" should be ilegal as well as taking kids to protests

Their use of children to push their "ideology" should be ilegal as well as taking kids to protests

He probably doesn't know what the signs says because he doesn't know how to read

And another example

Of course kids should be allowed to be used to push for ideologies, how else will Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs) be able to show that their orientation isn't a choice and they aren't monsters, they just love children and want monogamous, consenting relationships with them?

The existence of homos should be illegal

WHIP THIS FAGGOT
LYNCH HIM!

50/50 chance that kid is being molested

Everything is fair in war and love, Beltrán.

I'm amazed this didn't seem to have repercussion seeing how this is abuse of a minor

cough *** Bana ***cough .

For some reason stupid people still falls for the "emancipated" kid in some area of destruction . And people seek to follow and lisen to anything such a person says.

It's so fucking stupid, I can't take it when I see grown adults forming some opinions on the kids propaganda .

who gives you the right to call him your kid, is it God ? NO
his mother is the one who put him in this world.
and his father is the oneshe says he insiminate her.

100% chance he's at least being psychologically molested

that poor little fucker
he never stood a chance

The kids of homosexuals are cute because they are someone elses kids entirely. There is no such thing as a "child of a gay couple".

Science is working on this.
Imagine a world where females are no longer needed, and cunts could be exterminated.

I remember that in the news a few years back. Fucking disgusting. They were giving him out to other pedos to use. Should be death penalty.

>ideology
And this is the place where women are called irrational.

* his father is the one she says insiminated her.

I remember a (((news))) site using the pic in a "gay people are better parents!!1!!1" article.
You can't trust the wellbeing of a child to sexualy depravated people, even though they say that gay is normal

>tfw no attractive pol bf to sweep me up in their arms

Like most other things, it's only okay when liberals do it.
Make your child go to church and do chores and it's abuse though.

Or sweep you up into the noose

t. Bitter virgin

Regardless of politics...
Why should I care about other people's kids? At all?

Bitter how? Because God said to put homos to death?

If sjw retards are pushing their kids to be trans, who cares if gays are a genetic dead end, the future of tomorrow is castrating themselves and putting pogos in their pussies and calling it a dick

Thank god in my country is well seen to take my kid to church and make him do chores, the liberals (the ones that resemble your country liberals) and SJW are really few, no BLM and when some mestizos from chile tried to settle this minthbpic related happend. (((They))) are still trying to push their agenda little by little here.

Educate yourself, leaf

>weeb
>homosexual
>a leaf

Ok then

Funny

Educate yourself, leaf

>Stealing the most pure and innocent points in life from your child and using them to turn your kid into a tool in leftist propaganda machine

They probably think they're good parents too.

Read the bible

>Homosexuals
>Their kids
Best science fiction story since All Gore's movie.

Educate yourself, leaf

I'm glad the liberals and SJWs are pushing so hard now, they ramped up way too early and they're doing nothing but losing support now.
A lot of women I know were shitting on the women's March and the absolute lunacy the left has been pulling.

using children and minors to push political agendas should be considered as child abuse.
do these cunts even know how hazardous is a protest environment for a little child, it might get trampled on and be tomato paste when shit hits the fan.

Read the bible

you should care about the destruction of the nuclear family which is the number one cause of the moral decay in our country

Is that all you can say?
The bible is not fact.
And people blindly believing the words of one person os bluepilled as fuck. Unless you choose the religion for yourself, its all bluepilled as fuck

>Moral decay
Literally a non issue

A

>

You'll be left behind when the west goes full fascist, you should be thanking SJWs and BLM-like movements.

It's not one person, it's the words of God

You have the full pic? There was one showing the both complete articles. Thanks though!
Yeah, there's not enough racial disparity to fuel a BLM and our past history made our country really against facism or any kind of a militarized goverment.

Hes not real

The pain train is just running over me

Everytime I see kids in those stupid Tuck Frump and deport racism videos I get pissed. Oh, and the Wake Up Deutschland song. Wow look at these kids saying that don't like DRUMPF hahaha they said fuck haha

>Gays
>Kids

I wanna see a child that is born by impregnating a mans rectum. Please. Fucking show me this kid. :D

No child is a "gay's child" ...It's like buying a car, and say you made it. No you didn't, you didn't contribute shit into it. You're just benefitting from other peoples work. People who actually know what they're doing.

Because they only adopt them to molest them, of course they pick the cute ones

Can nobody in the entire fucking world spell the word fascist? There are two S's in there. Jesus fucking christ.