If you smoke weed you should be fucking shot

If you smoke weed you should be fucking shot

No faster way to land on the streets and become schizophrenic and suck dudes off for cash than being a fucking junkie.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=endocannabinoid system
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not so bad as long as you don't inject it.

Well you guys are about to legalize it. So time to clean your gun.

this, my brother was a long time pot smoker but his tolerance went up and he ended up injecting two entire marijuanas but they were cut with goose shit and he died

I'm smoking a joint right now, u mad hans?
You should be more worried about achmed fucking you out of existence than about drugs.

It's very obvious he's achmed, it's haram.

Tragic. Everyone knows moose shit is a safe method of stepping on marijuanas. Goose shit is risky and just as hard to get IMO.

I agree
weed addicts love to claim its not addictive but always smoke it and put it above anything

Ok Achmed time to calm down and go collect yours daily gibs from the white man.

I've read about the legalisation of it in germany. I wanna do my part by taking it away from them! How do I get a prescription for it? Absolutely despicable

You seem to think weed and crack are the same thing.
People like you should be shot. You faggots hate without understanding. You should at the very least understand what you hate. Otherwise you perpetuate a culture of ignorance.

>have a family
>own house and 2 cars with no debts
>semi retired with own business
>smoke weed everyday

Fuck off faggot get at least halfway to my level first then start talking shit about me having pot.

Used to smoke weed daily for over a year, quit cold turkey without a solid reason and had no problems whatsoever.

It's addictive in the way shitposting on the internet is leaf. In the same way hoarding is. In the same way videogames can be. In the same way overeating can be. In the same way fucking anything can be.

>weed addicts love to claim its not addictive but always smoke it

Doing something because it's enjoyable is different than doing it because you get delirium tremors without it.

...so hows that immigration plan going?

>No faster way to land on the streets and become schizophrenic and suck dudes off for cash than being a fucking junkie.

I'm not schizophrenic or on the streets guess I must be doing it wrong all these years

wew lad

Weird is most definitely shit-tier but your reaction to it is pants on head retarded; still, I don't expect any less from a Germanistani.

junkie is a term used to refer to someone on junk / smack / heroin you dumb ass. I believe the term you were meant to use was either burnout, stoner or pot head. get your shit together abdul and quit being such a poof.

Shoot me kraut.

>Duuude it's totally not harmful and addictive *ignites a joint*.
>spams 420 blaze it every fucking day

>Uh it might be addictive u know?
>FUCK YOU YOU CUNT! IT'S NOT ADDICTIVE! FUCKING HATER, BURN IN HELL! *ignites a new joint*

Seriously nobody is so fucking annoying as weedfags. At least alcoholics keep it to themselves and don't construct a culture around it. I talk about real alcoholics, not dudebros in discos.

>this level of projection

>tfw A V E R A G E leaf

I know this is just an anecdote, but I smoked in high school and haven't since because it just isn't that interesting.

>Marijuana is a neurotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

>At least alcoholics keep it to themselves and don't construct a culture around it

my sides!

I had a lot of close friends from High School who never smoked then who smoke now. THey're night and day different, fucking insufferable and they don't even realize how fucking gay and faggoty they've become.

>alcoholics keep it to themselves and don't construct a culture around it

google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=endocannabinoid system

all i need is one link.
read and learn something.

Are they weighing the actual bud or the entire plant the bud comes from? That is such a ridiculously high amount i have to wonder if they are considering the weight of the plant as a whole. 18.22 grams of plant would only be a few grams of cured buds ready to smoke.

this is the literal unironic attitude towards weed in australia

>Stop doing something you find enjoyable because some random stranger on the internet called you an addict.

Could it be they do it because they enjoy it, and stopping something you enjoy because of some faggots projections isn't a good reason.

Why don't you stop doing random shit you enjoy? what's that you wont? ADDICT!

Where's the study that shows it's heavily physically addictive?

Because something being bad for you doesn't give anyone the right to say you can't do it. The government may have agency over your body, but not mine.

By your puritan logic anything deemed unhealthy should be banned.

Lets start with shitposting on the internet.

Cops where I lived if they discovered a grow would weigh the entire plant, roots, dirt and all.

Then don't be friends with them.
People change. Availability of weed does not change that.

Does sugar, caffein and all the other foodstuff do the same? Are they allowed because we it enables us to work more?

Weed, dope, ganja, chronic, 420, etc. It doesn’t matter what the jiggaboos, wiggers and hippies call it--its consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate. And no, I’m not referring to the sixty-five year old woman with cancer, whose doctor prescribed it to her. Every person I’ve ever met that smokes (not tried) marijuana has been a worthless failure. I know folks don’t make the best decisions when they’re young, but if you’re over twenty-five and still smoking dope, chances are you have a dead-end job (if you even have one), look like a dirty slob and are a directionless disappointment. In other words, you’re a (((Seth Rogen))) character.

If that’s you, we’ll provide you with a complimentary High Times magazine, for your reading and enjoyment, during your helicopter ride over the Rocky Mountains. Strictly speaking, if you smoke weed, the Alt-Right isn’t for you--go join the nihilistic and hedonistic Current Year libertarian movement. “But I’m a retired IBM consultant that smokes a blunt on the weekends!” We don’t care, stinkweed is for niggers and pimply maladjusted teenagers trying to be cool.

2.50 a joint. How are you ever in a position unable to afford this

My cousin Jerry once injected 3 marijuanas... he's gay now we don't like to talk about it

canadian goose shit?

>weed gets you high
who knew!

What about hash? Got some nice keif the other day and compressed it myself.

I smoke while cleaning my rifle. Let me know when you come over and we can get this over with quickly.

>a fucking LEAF
Go fuck yourself faggot.

There's fandoms about everything, with this comes annoying fanboys;
>Console
>PC
>Trump
>Hillary
>Alcohol

Not all smokers are potheads, deal with it.

Even high grade strains around here aren't that expensive. 20 a gram at the most.

>Smoking the green jew
>in 2017

I have all those problems and I've never smoked weed once.

Its ok if you dont inhale it.

burger mad because his people are being destroyed by muzzies

@108605247(you)
Project less next time

Time to shoot yourself in the head.

Implying your shit parents havent smoked it

I use the cannabis oils to deal with my epilepsy. I've been siesure free for years.

back to twitter

See

xD speak for yourself cuck.
You have a Castro leading you.

>@ is reserved for twitter

Confirmed for teenager who doesn't know an internet beyond twitter

>Two countries with shit leaders insult each other

Entertaining.

>My own company (second generation)
>7 cars
>15 people working for me and my father
>one plant, smoking from time to time with familly or friends

I will tell you something cunt, if someone have literally nothing to be proud about and when he is doing nothing meaningless with his life he need to some other way to validate himself. Let him believe he is better because he relax in different way.

The inside of your car looks fucking disgusting. What's with all the hair and shit on the window?

I'm really not surprised that you're a stoner

100,000,000 Americans have tried or still smoke weed, are they on the streets?

>implying
Why aren't you out marching my special little snowflake?

helps with my insomnia and heavy ticks.
though 420 culture is literally the niggerest thing ever concieved by the jew and the inner city ape

>majority of Americans are special snowflakes

It's more fun this way.

What about the seizures though?

Lol. If you suck cock for weed you just wanted to suck cock. Lol

dried and cured bud
Allard v Canada is the latest report from the gov't about how weed will be treated in leafland and is a worth a skim though, for sure.

Where are you from? A movie in the 1930's?
Cannabis is almost the healthiest thing a human can put into their bodies.
EVERY single organ in our bodies has receptor sites for cannabanoids. Know what that makes cannabis, kiddo? A HORMONE. Can you name any other exogenous hormones? I can't because I don't think there are any others. We literally evolved alongside this plant in a mutually beneficial relationship that continues to this day.
Humans literally NEED cannabis and if you aren't getting your daily dose you are depriving your body of a necessary hormone. Just like needing testosterone so men can move past the immature and feminine thought patterns that you seem to be locked into, we all need cannabis.

That's the thing. I enjoy weed after I get home from work. Mellows me out and helps with pain. The culture is what sucks about it.

Speaking of being dumb--if you want your IQ to match the dark denizens of vibrant Detroit (just call them niggers), take a dance with Mary Jane. The University of Texas' Center for Brain Health and the Albuquerque-based Mind Research Network, compared 48 "chronic" dope heads (defined as, toked up at least four times a week over the past six months) with 62 normal responsible adults, who were matched for age and gender. Subjects were an average age of 28 to 30 years old. The researchers discovered, unsurprisingly, that the IQ of the reefer-madness group was significantly lower than that of the non-using group.

And you’re not going to get back that superior gray matter you were born with if you start (or even stop) being a slovenly pothead. The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) published a 2012 study called “Persistent Cannabis Users Show Neuropsychological Decline from Childhood to Midlife.” This research found that smoking dope permanently lowers intelligence. Frequent pot smokers (even those who had given up grass) tended to have deficits in memory, concentration and overall IQ. Furthermore, the study found, “Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education. Further, cessation of cannabis use did not fully restore neuropsychological functioning among adolescent-onset cannabis users.” The reduction in IQ for those who smoked pot heavily prior to age 18 was most pronounced: an average of eight IQ points.

>HRC smokes a doobie errday
>claims its for glaucoma or some shit
>she just gansta af

What if I also take adderal?

Me too. Started smoking in high school, wanted to keep it low.
A attentionboii in my class starts smoking, smoke with him one time.
3 days later everyone knows i smoke. Fuck that guy thinking its cool to smoke and tell everyone.

Well, I mean, you fags are the ones crying when someone even uses the wrong words. Talk about being fragile, whites got nothing on you.
Gotta protect all those special little children.

Once a week I smoke a bowl, put some good documentary on (like BBC's Earth) and chill. One gram lasts me literally months.

Should I be shot for that?

I experienced full blown psychosis 3x before I finally quit smoking weed.

The psychosis was so bad, it was like having a nightmare for days on end but being fully awake.

Don't be a fucking idiot like me.

Seriously. If you smoke weed, quit.

Adderall has a lot of effects on it's own.

It's not going to affect everyone, more studies need to be done, and you might not cry about lost if you're gaining some sort of medicinal benefit from it. After all, the people representing you in this study are "chronic dope heads".

Maybe thats because people with lower IQ are more likely to be exposed to it you dumbnut.

>Science written with a clear bias for the ones funding it
You can't really be this naive, right?

I don't smoke weed ever and I bet I am superior to you in every possible way.

I think if you can't be self successful by being financially independent and doing your bit for the 14 words then you shouldn't be wating time on degenerate acts like pot. Do that afterwards. Happy to hear you made it thanks to your father.

I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of or at least in eagleland it isn't. I hate the people who say "I'm proud to be a stone's". The fuck are you proud of? The fact that you smoke a plant? Try explaining that to the DUDE motherfuckers.

>I'm a liberal who is sensitive about word usage

This is why I feel like I'm on the sidelines. You know, both sides are doing this to each other. I'm the guy who says "I hate Trump" and gets told from a lot of people what kind of liberal I supposedly am. I fucking hate liberal yahoos.

Funny thing is I have a med card for add and I still get adderal on top of it. The whole med thing is a scam. 80% of med patients are just fucking fine without it.

>personal issues

Sounds like you're still fighting. You haven't admitted who's fault it was. Blame the weed. Blame the alcohol. Your psychosis isn't going to go away, buddy!

As long as you don't shill for it and feel cool because you do it and spam 420 it's fine.

I've got nothing against functional adults who do it once in a while.

It's the fucking scum that has to buy T-shirts with weed logos, listen only to reggae music, wear dreadlocks, think they fucking know something about philosophy and do it every fucking day that pisses me off.

People that let weed define who they are piss me fucking off. Those people should be shot. If the only thing you are known for is weed you have no reason to be called a human being. You are garbage.

>weed
>junkie

Been watching too much Dr Phil have we user?

I smoke weed every day and not only am I superior to you, I will live a longer, healthier, happier and more fulfilling life.

Some do actually need it but go into a dispensary in Massachusetts. Litteraly filled with DUDE S and fucking business men. You might see like one old lady with a walker

You sound like a friend of mine that constantly pisses me off.
An opinionated opinionless shit head.

Nahh, but when i went to high school weed was degenerate.
In Norway we are also very brainwashed when it comes to drugs so yeah, wasn't really all fun and games when the mf'er told everyone.

come through OP I'll smoke you up

That's what I was saying. Atleast 60% of my high school smoked weed or at least have. No one gives a shit about it here

I'd never suck a dick

Bite a one off? May happen, prison is a crazy place

I smoke daily but most people would never guess
I work twelve hours everyday and light my joint after work while cooking my fresh meal

I disagree but i like your grit. You can be on our side of the wall if your fast enough Hans

Ok, so you're not a liberal. That in NO WAY implies that you are not a complete faggot.

Posts like mine trigger you and then you associate them with liberals? Fucking blog about it! I don't give a shit.

>implying there are faggots who aren't liberal

I find no reason to disagree with this

Been smoking weed every day for the last 10 years. Been drinking everyday of thst too.

In pretty good shape.

Just smoked a bowl, about to go to work.

Also, waiting for the stock market to open because I've got some trades to make.

Drunk and stoned, 140 IQ. You mad?

Living life like a god.