Comedy central producer attacks The Barron

Stephen Spinola, producer at Comedy Central, is the latest "adult" to bully a 10 year old kid.
What the hell is wrong with these people?

>What the hell is wrong with these people?

I dont see anything wrong with it

usually "male ally" faggots who make signally jokes like that have some extremely creepy skeletons in their closet that they feel guilty about

Wow that's just too far, he's 10!

time to get him too Sup Forums we must defend our prince.

War mentality, though he'll never admit to it because he's probably a pacifist.

>we're becoming the same "libtard cuck SJWs" who wanted any and everybody fired for whatever little thing they said

really activates my almonds

Do what liberals do, get him fired

Yeah but at least this is for a good reason, Barron can't even defend himself.

>tfw Hitler cared more about kids that modern celebrities

Tbh, I laughed my ass off about some lisping, aspie libfuck a day or so ago. Would be hypocritical to get hysterical over this.
All kids should be bullied within reason. It builds character.

I was 11 when the internet was in it's teenage stage and had to go through AOL and I was browsing random web forums. He probably sees this shit.

It's ~LITERALLY~ bullying a 10 year old.

>Don't hold the enemy to their own standards

Kill yourself and stop using a proxy. You are not my countryman.

Fired as in a firing squad maybe.

What if a 400lbs hacker sees this? It could be dangerous.

why wouldn't you make them suffer in the hell they've made?

It makes sense why did Hitler admire islam.

He's 10 bloody years old.
Are you really that much of a faggot that if you saw an adult bullying a 10 year old kid you'd do nothing and just keep on walking.
You're a fucking spineless soft cock.

these liberal fickers lost all their morals

You're just a fucking pussy dude. When I was 10 i got bullied plenty and I'm a productive member of society. The kids a fucking autismo and should be fucking shot for it. You're a cuck just like the liberals you make fun of.

NECK TO ROPE TO TREE

I don't want him fired, just ridiculed for being so ideological, so far up his own arse that he can't see that making fun of 10 year old boy for political points is pathetic.

Ridicule is what they deserve and its the one thing they can't defend themselves against. These fucks will be out of work before long, as the traditional media is dying a death.

Just meme and ridicule, that gets them more than anything. It drives them insane - look at Hilary's anti-Pepe speech, which was hilarious as it was out of touch. That's the end result we need to go for. It redpills people more than getting some hipster fired.

>Stephen Spinola

Creepy pedophile abuses 10 yr old. Spread it online, shame the numale faggot.

He's LITERALLY worse than Hitler

Islam gets results.

turbo edge

To be fair, Hitler was only "bad" at military strategy.

This attitude is why leftists have taken over the culture.

Barron will grow up and grab more pussy than everyone on Sup Forums combined.
In general i have no problems at all standing up for people who cant do it for themselves.
And that makes me a pussy?
The world really has gone to shit.

They lost power and can't handle it. They'll attack anyone with anything to get the smallest power trip. Power is their heroin.

God bless you

>spbp
sad but very, very true

Why are male SJWs always so fucking unpleasant? They all look the same too.

>he doesn't want to win

>productive member of society
>4chin
Kys famalam.

F-follow me on t-twitter dot com he he

BINGO

If you want to crawl inside the head of a liberal and understand how they think, you have to understand the deranged mind of an out of control dope junky...

let's do this