Realistically, how much time do we have to save Europe Sup Forums?

Realistically, how much time do we have to save Europe Sup Forums?

We are a couple decades too late for that. Grab the popcorn, watch the world burn and embrace death.

Shit, the sight of that poor dog hit me hard...

I wish I could catch one of those motherfucking furry degenerate IRL and beat him up

nice fake news

This. At the very least we'll have a war in europe in 10 years or so to settle the matter

PUSH F TO PAY RESPECTS.

10 months, but possibly 37 years. Definitely one or the other. Really depends on what happens in Malaysia though. Everything's riding on them.

>sex with animals legal
Explain yourselves, Krauts.

because the animal is the property of its owner and he can do whatever he wants with his property

Sex with animals is illegal in germany. There is nothing more to say about this.

migrants raping their women and Germans raping the dogs

I thought you said it made you hard wew

LITERALLY KILL THEM ALL

MISTREATING DOGGOS DESERVES DEATH

I hope you stay to your word. As far as I know it's not illegal in 16 states of the US fucking your neighbour's sheep.
As in germany it is illegal.

i...i have the full set of that image.
kraut dude burned the red rocket and beaded the poor animal.
shall i post?

>cog in dog

You mean the daily mail one from 2013?

Don't worry Germanbro, we will all help to save each other and ourselves.

I just hope Europe can make a good deal with OPEC because we are gonna need a hell of a lot of petrol to burn down the degeneracy.

Germany
>legal to rape women
>illegal to rape neighbours goat
Can't make this shit up

Don't forget about Canada UkieBro.

The slippery slope is real.

Start digging some holes.

Excuse me opec is dead. We're opening our oil for sale now lads

>Condemn half of Europe to Communist
>Live it up for decades
>"Well, we had a good run, let it all burn now!"
Eastern European Death Squads when?

why even wörk

about minus one decade I would say.

To pay for refuges, Hans

The Nazis passed some of the most advanced animal protection laws the world ever saw in their time. They are still in effect today, except for the "Unzucht" law, which could land you in prison for sexual misbehaviour (it was removed in 1969).

If you get caught sexually abusing an animal, which is specifically stated as illegal in §3 Abs. 13 TierSchG, you will be punished with: Removal of animal(s) from your care, a fine up to 25.000€ and a temporary or permanent ban of having animals under you care.

"Animal right activists" like to claim that there are no sufficient laws protecting animals, or that they are not enforced. They even want an animals "dignity" put under protection, even if dignity is only a concept for human social structures, something utterly alien to animals. Generally it's all lies and slander against the state so they can signal their virtue.

The real problem is that the state has no possible way of controlling what you do with your pet as long as you are not completely retarded about hiding your activity from public.