This is what partying your ass off in your 20s and taking 3 dicks a day will result in

This is what partying your ass off in your 20s and taking 3 dicks a day will result in.

No, no it isnt

That's what happens to females who decide not to have a family and work for a living.

No, no it isnt

>this blatant misogyny
itsokaywhenwedoit.jpg

She looks 10 years older than she did at the beginning of 2016.

You need to learn how to read people faggot

Last I checked taking dick doesn't age you.

>This is what partying your ass off in your 20s and taking 3 dicks a day will result in.

This is what libtard tears look like.

It does when it's such a giant cock that your eyes are bulging out of their sockets. This is the kind of slut Kellyanne is.

Lol, whut

she has a family

Why the fuck is she Trump's campaign manager? She has no charisma whatsoever and has absolutely terrible debating skills which fucking ruins every interview she's in.

Semi attractive despite having had children and being 50 years old? Nice try

Because the kind of person that genuinely supports Trump is by definition going to be nasty, disgusting, and hateful. Kellyanne is a rude, ugly woman that is completely repugnant. She (like Trump) represents a giant class of losers who are struggling 100% because of their own poor choices in life. This whole shitshow is embarassing and I hope these clowns are back on the street in less than 4 years.

Conway a MILF

Stop, stop! It hurts

More like a skank. Nasty, ugly woman. Someone said she was 50. I thought she was at least 68 or so! I know 70 year old women that look much younger than that.

>struggling 100%
>literally leader of the free world
wew. what have you amounted to in your lifetime?

She is 49 years old you fucking retard. Do you expect someone about to turn 50 to have perfect skin?

what crawled up your asshole?

Pics? You just sound like some hag who writes hateful fanfics while eating pop tarts off your fupa.