TRUMP BOMBS ISIS AND KILLS THEIR LEADER

Underbudget and ahead of schedule!

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-injured-killed-airstrike-west-mosul-iraq-rumor-pmu-popular-mobilization-forces-intelligence-al-hashd-al-shaabi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>says right in the image the leader might have been injured
>you make the headline, TRUMP BOMBS ISIS AND KILLS THEIR LEADER

What is it with Sup Forums and clickbait bullshit? You're worse than buzzfeed.

You are the fake news

do we know which group they're bombing yet?

same as obama or are they cooperating with putin now?

heavy.com/news/2017/01/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-injured-killed-airstrike-west-mosul-iraq-rumor-pmu-popular-mobilization-forces-intelligence-al-hashd-al-shaabi/

U N D E R B U D G E T

A H E A D O F S C H E D U L E

What? Wasn't Baghdadi killed about a year ago?

They did kill one of the leaders. They injured the bag daddy.

Baghdadi "injured" accounts have popped up multiple times. I'll believe it when I see it.

I wonder if any higher-ups in the military timed this to go down on Trumps first day

Theres got to be more than a few in the various military branches glad to see Obama go, right?

I want him alive so he can tell everyone where the money and weapons come from

kek

WE WILL WIPE RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Mad Dog Mattis is all about the USA. God Emperor made a great choice; even Congressional Dems can't deny it.

No. Obama made the claims but allowed a terror attack to immediately take place everytime he announced ISIS was beaten and their leaders bombed.

Bump

While bombing that whole shithole dresden style is the right strategy, this is hardly trumps achievement.

Finding the IS bases within a few hours, planning the attacks within hours and then also executing them within hours is very unlikely, especially since thee US dosent even operate on Syrian and iraq soil and has no supporters there and only relies on NATO reconnaissance flights.

Might, theirs the problem. He didnt as the other hundert times it was reported the leader of ISIS is dead.

>US dosent even operate on Syrian and iraq soil
Holy shit Hans how bluepilled can you be? Is that what German media tells you?

kys

He's been killed at least 5+ times.

>thee US dosent even operate on Syrian and iraq soil and has no supporters there

Who the fuck told you THAT whopper? lol

99% of the military hates Obama and Hillary.

fake news is fake.
stop reposting this.

>Bombed the leader of ISIS
Oh shit, thought it said founder for a sec there. Glad Obama is safe.