Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me why I shouldn't follow my heart and hook up with other guys.
Tell me what's exactly wrong with being gay.

dutch are gay by default and have a hard on for ahmeds. just do it tulip, god will not judge you.

we will.

Unproductive.

the left on looks like me, w-why

I fucked a man in the ass once. It's amazingly very much like a female ass. Both are similar tightness.

kys

Kek das gay senpai

aids

You guys are unproductive as well.

If gayness is a gene defect it would be nice to know that OP would never reproduce.

jesus christ dude get a hobby outside of spamming your mental illness on Sup Forums

HIV will stop you from having a family.

tell me why you should follow your heart

whats right about being gay?

The more serious i become about how important, natural and needed a relationship is between a man and a woman, the more i start to feel like a relationship between men is the forbidden fruit...

It's not like the clean girlish boipussi of small tomgirl shotas that you're thinking of and comes with much more AIDS and manstink

I'd imagine I mean

>Hooking up
>not degenerate

I might be 6 months NEET playing MMOs but at least I don't succ benis

one of the final redpills you'll realize more as you boys get older: Fucking a man and a woman is basically the same thing.

Godverdomme, wat probeer je hier mee te bereiken?

i guess it's not gay if they are similar

Because guys are objectively the best lovers.

>that OP would never reproduce.
Just like the rest of Sup Forums right?
Pitiful really.

Do whatever you want man. It's your life.

>mentally ill individuals projecting their thoughts on rational thinkers :^)

why do all gays do this?
Its like paranoid schizophrenics who think everyone is after them.
You're mentally ill, you're the only ones who can't see it. Thats how mental illness works.

Hooking up is degenerate

Thanks.

At least you're reasonable.

>Because guys are objectively the best lovers.

Translation
> I fail as a man, cant turn a woman on, and get her fired up enough to go wild.

Homo culture is a culture of sexual failures.

It's not an illness.. it is a lifestyle choice. You will understand this more as you get older.

Staying a bitter virgin for the rest of your life too.

Sad!

Do what you want fag

I like penis :^)

doens't matter can't get hard with any of those

you know what else happens as you get older?

Fucking dementia. Mental illness is tied to age.

RIP white race then

th-thicc

I do too :3

I have a bf you mong

Sup Forums isn't necessarily homophobic. It's possible to be a black lesbian woman and be welcomed here. It's the fags and the niggas that we hate. It's more of a cultural thing.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

I need a Sup Forums bff today!

Why is Kek not on my side? D:

Hi :3

Noice :^)

nothing, just fuck off and don't be annoying

Because you're pushing 30

Fuck off, grandpa

Also reminder that you need to choose here

>Thanks for telling me what I want to hear

fuck off youve been making these threads for ages. The one thing that brightens my day is if white supremecists win, or if islam wins, either way your "People" get thrown off rooftops

Why do you always talk about your homosexual lifestyle op? You make this same thread multiple times a day.

Apathy and tolerance are the last virtues of a dying society - Aristotle

homosexuality is a defect that occurred in the womb during development
I cannot stop that (faggots happening)
but stay in your lane and keep it in check
don't risk the chance of transferring T. gondii (or aids) to your offspring and don't wave it in my face

this is one of the longest-serving bots on Sup Forums
fuck off

>tfw fag and seeing other fags being faggots
literally kys yourselves you annoying cunts

AIDS

Because posts like this one amuses me.

SHOW PINIS

I'm not gay, but i have gotten butt fucked a few times by a gay friend. it felt pretty good dæsu

feels good to live in a place where nobody judges me :3

At least I don't have HIV like you. Enjoy dying young.

Sexual Deviancy leads to weaker family structure, which leads to a weaker community, which leads to a weaker nation.

>Tell me what's exactly
Its a genetic dead end and you won't have any nuclear family that take care of each other.

With that being said it would almost be better being a faggot desu. Living in a house with your best bro that is also your lay sounds pretty awesome. You won't get fucked as hard in divorce court either since you aren't married to a woman...

>I-Im not like them!!
>I hate the LGBT community even though I'm gay myself hah such a special snowflake I am right?

Fags like these are the most annoying ones.

you're obviously gay mate

lmao triggered grandpa drowning in a sea of nigger aids

SHOW BOIPUCCI

The pnly onws who say its wrong,

Are leftists.

So they can come 'save' u, from the danger they made up in the first place...

That is how ALL leftism works btw.

>preferring dick over vagoo means you are part of some retarded "community" of attentionwhoring niggers that won't shut up about how many dicks they sucked today
fucking leftists and their identity politics

I like Lena Dunham. But then again I realize this isn't a reproduce for the sake of humanity scenario so I'll go with the penis and cute titties.

Toxoplasma gondii

My advice to everyone in this thread: Fuck a man in the ass and tell me how it feels before you judge it first without experiencing it. I think you'll change your mind.

girls have ass holes too, faggot.

Nice try.

My mom adopted a cat before she got pregnant of me, it was a street cat with most likely toxoplasma gondii.

I love cats and I'm a homo.

Coincidence? I think not.

The toxoplasmosis jew got me.

Don't act like you're better than them.

Like you're above other gays even though you're gay yourself.

You like dicks and men poopholes just life the rest of us.

Hell, you probably have some dildo's laying around.

AIDS

nothing wrong with being gay.
everything wrong with being a fairy faggot however.

Get a load of this cuck

have a (you)

Nobody needs to win. Fags are self-destructive and mentally ill, eventually all of them get themselves killed one way or another.

>Im not gay
>Fucked in the ass
Pick one

PVV en gay, geen haat pls xDD

Do whatever you want.

Rule 1 of Sup Forums: don't take Sup Forums's advice.

Fucking homo. Kys

Nothing gayer than being straight man. All these little faggots wanting a soft child like moist piss washed hole instead of entering the arena of dominance that is gay sex.

AIDS, toxoplasma, promiscuity, less stable relationships, mental illnesses.

Tfw no bf with braces

Holy shit! thanks for the info man!

I'm in love

Eat shit.

sage

Lovely isnt he

Joey Mills is adorable.

Too bad he got a tattoo on his leg.

Do what you want faggot, just don't expect anyone to look at you as if you are normal. Biologicaly speaking, male and females are supposed to be together and don't give me that crap about a male dog humping another male dog because you have an advanced brain that needs to control your crazy animal urges

It'san evolutionary dead end and therefore inferior, additionally, it is hedonistic pleasureseeking rather than responcible productivity, opening the individual to high risk for stds. We should strive for self improvement and strength, not the exact opposite. If you insist on killing your line, do so quietly and don't advertise your reckless, selfish, and self destructive lifestyle.

Faggots can't reproduce.

His willy i find is terrible looking too.

This image triggers me, that should be my penis instead

This image triggers me because cut dicks are basically discount vaginas

This.

There's no foreskin to play with.

>cut dicks are basically discount vaginas
what did he mean by this?

>Aawww, what a beautiful baby!
>LET'S TAKE A SCALPEL TO ITS FORESKIN

Wtf is wrong with Jews, Muslims and Americans?

>Tell me why I shouldn't follow my heart

My heart tells me "why don't you fuck that cute little girl in front of you, then do some drugs with her, and later you'll kill your neighbor just because he parked on your space yesterday".

I guess you've never really been listening to your heart, it tells you all sorts of funny things. But then comes reason telling me to "get a wife, make fine white children, and fight the long noses".

Gee who should I listen to?