What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

How do they breath? How do they even exist? How is this madness indulged?

NOTICE ME LOOK AT ME HEY EVERYONE LOOK

Doesn't matter I have a feeling Trump will take 2020 with ease

Leftists hate the police apparatus yet have no problem using it to help silence their enemies. They really are hypocrites.

From her Facebook, it seems like she's a fat leaf from BC.

>a fucking leaf
Huh.

I can't follow all this bullshit, is Ashley Lynch not her real name? And what in the fuck is an "iron nazi"?

Jesus Christ.

Reporting him for doing the exact same thing she just did?

ARREST HIM
HE PUNCHED A GIRL
ARENT YOU GOING TO ARREST HIM
SHOW ME WHAT A POLICE STATE

How did you get past the chinese censorship "Matt"

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity

worse than that, actually retarded

it's a constant surprise seeing how stupid they are, they keep setting the bar lower and lower

Sup Forums isn't censored, just google is.
So you just need to bypass the captcha with an Sup Forums pass.

Most depressing was the realisation that society will allow for it.

cheer up ya old fucker, go on, give us a grin

the tide has changed

Kek.

Is there anything dumber than a leftist?

Free money leeched off the working class by her countries governing power - a power overseen by a former snowboarding instructor.

They really are sub-human filth.

ive seen such autism debating a leftist before. we all joke about being autistic and stuff but i really do whole heartedly belive a major part of leftists have all types of mental problems

Sup Forums also rangebanned china due to spam (supposedly). Buying a pass is a requirement to post.

They don't hate the police apparatus. Their obsessed with violent authority. They just hate that it is not exclusively in their service.

Remember - All they do is lie.

Free speech?

Well, they love it. It's the best. It's something that needs to be protected at all costs. Except for people who disagree with them. Then it must be violently and brutally repressed.

They can't accept their world view is wrong

>Donald Trump alpha male winning
>m-my hips are moving on their own

I'm a PC has let himself go

>ashley LUNCH

She needs attention because she's a fat shit.

She owns a post-production company called gingerbreadgirl post... We could always mention this bullshit to her clients en masse...

A dream is a wish you're heart makes
When you're fast asleep.

Why do they all fucking look the same

Jack Lalanne never wore thongs you stupid bastard. He sometimes wore pouchlike underwear when exercising but the gusset never narrowed to a thong at the back

what

I had a dream of the Bogdanoff brothers getting me an anime gf

PIGS IN A BLANKET! FRY EM LIKE BACON!

HELLO 9/11 I NEED THE WHOLE DEPARTMENT TO COME HERE NOW! SOME GUY SAID MEAN WORDS ON TWITTER DOT COM

Pretty sure some user found a correlation between autism and communism once

He's literally psychically raping them it's not their subcontious wanting an alpha.

oooh what's an iron nazi? sounds cool

>this

There's a video somewhere of BLM protestors blocking a road. One of the drivers just goes through and gets a leftist caught under the wheel.

Funny as fuck. The best part is your can hear a guy screeching 'get his plates' oh so now you want the police do you faggots?

>subcontious

Fucks an Iron Nazi? Sounds cool as fuck. Like the shit you see in wolfenstien.

>current year
>not having a subcontious

Is that zoe quinns new name?

How does it fold towels?

difference is that spencer is fucking nazi while she is fighting nazis. thats a big difference you poor poor retards.

Exactly

>giving attention whores attention
You lost and you didnt even realize the game you were playing

what's an Iron-Nazi and how do I become one?

>NAZI NAZI AAAA NAZINAZI AAA

gud post

He's using secret cia parapsyops technology to project into the dreamspace and crush the spirits of the opposition.

Take the first step, burgerbro. Others will follow.