Trumpets will literally defend this

>trumpets will literally defend this
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/19/cnns-president-has-fired-a-warning-shot-at-donald-trump/?utm_term=.43768a31d369
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/22/how-kellyanne-conway-ushered-in-the-era-of-alternative-facts/
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-size/index.html
politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2017/01/trumps-press-secretary-just-told-4-whoppers-in-5-minutes-233984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is nothing to defend, she fucked up. Even if she had something differend in mind.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/19/cnns-president-has-fired-a-warning-shot-at-donald-trump/?utm_term=.43768a31d369

OP prefers the company of men.

If she fucked up, then the little angry press guy fucked up, if the little angry press guy fucked up, then Trump fucked up.

how exactly is that related buddy?

Oh, Sweden...

I could ask you if you don't have enough problems of your own to deal with, but that would be hypocritical since I live in a shithole which has enough problems of its own to deal with.

So yeah.

A

KEKIN

SWEDE

Somebody prove that internet streams + cable + broadcast + physical attendance wasn't greater than Obama's numbers. Internet streams particularly. Nobody has shown this and until then the statement has not been proven false.

Nobody could possibly defend this. Trump is finished

Prove that internet streams = actual people watching and not a botnet set up to just hit the address to increase numbers

>Literally prove me wrong
AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Also:
1. That has nothing to do with "alternative facts"
2. He specifically mentioned several other things that were all demonstrably 100% wrong
Nice try trumpet

> the mlk bust is not an alternative fact

n-no burden of p-proof is never on me :(

He's 4 days in. I hope you're joking when you say he's finished, if not you sound like a mental patient.

No, it was wrong.
Can you even define what an alternative fact is retard?
calle

That's literally what the MSM has been doing for ages...

Give an example

Its so awesome to see how much they hate her. Im wondering why the left hasnt started attacking her children yet, it only took 3 days after the Palin announcement to start attacking her kids.

Alternative adj.
Relating to a choice between two or more possibilities. An alternative proposition .
Fact n.
Something actual as opposed to invented.

So there you have it. Now enough semantics?

it's the pinko lefts way of keeping the initiative so their opponents can't get the public to realize how their being used. attack attack attack. all they can really do now is delay delay delay because the public has already voted them out and the new administration is ripping their shit apart.

You defined the separate words retard.
Defining fast and food doesn't explain what a fast food is.
Also:
>two or more possibilities
So you're literally trying to say that there were more people at the inauguration than for Obama AND there were less people at the inauguration than for Obama and both are equally correct statements?

I didn't see exactly what she said, but there's not implicitly wrong with saying "alternative facts", as in different facts that you can build your image with reality with.

For example
"Women make $.79 for every $1 a man makes" is a fact (although we need to interpret correctly

Another fact is that
"young women in cities outearn man".

I could say they are alternative facts in a sense, as they are both facts that help you create a different mental pictures in your head. Isn't this what she meant?

She misspoke, tried to be polite by claiming that their 'facts' (picture of inauguration way early, technically less people watching on cable because cable is dying etc) and Trumps actually helpful information are different presentations of true things.

She should have just said they were lying, this is going to become the next hands up don't shoot, the left lives and dies by their mindless mantras.

Wow this is the most emotional argument I've seen since that whole "millions of illegals voted in the election."

The burden of proof is upon the claimant. What you're doing is trying to affirm the negative. It ain't gonna happen. This is like Pascal's wager, just because there's no evidence to support or deny your claim doesn't make your claim true, emotionally appealing as it is.

No. They're just different facts, like you said. Alternative means the capital of france can be paris or alternatively niece depending on what you choose

Is it autism?

>She misspoke
for 15 minutes
>picture of inauguration way early
wrong

actually fast food pretty much defines what fast food is in effect and so does a on the fly euphemism such as alternative facts.

from the transcript:
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/22/how-kellyanne-conway-ushered-in-the-era-of-alternative-facts/
you can see that todd was pivoting and trying to trip conway up.

Sure the lefties are the authoritarians, yawn. How's that one party rule going and why does that smack of both fascism and communism at once?

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

doesn't apply to meme-boards like Sup Forums [s4s] and /qa/

Holy shit what is he thinking by threatening Trump like his?

>CNN warning shot went into its own foot.
>foot was already in mouth
CNN is kill?

Why is she even talking with the press? I thought she was an advisor now? Just leave it to Spicer, geez.

Shouldn't be hard to give an example then buddy

>Just leave it to Spicer, geez.
because he did such a good job, right?

everyone is falling for this bait while the leader of ISIS is BTFO and TPP is dead.
the media is reporting on nothing important anymore
their irrelevancy will become apparent to everyone in time. consciously, everyone hates them and don't trust them. now the media is losing the subconscious war by falling for the crowd size argument and "alternative facts" BS

At least he didn't shit the bed with "alternative facts" like Conway did.

No he straight up lied instead. Much better

>trump specifically sends out a guy to spend an entire press conference talking to the media about crowd sizes
>hurr durr why is the media talking about crowd sizes
lol

No... not when the news immediately comes out and says Spicer is literally a LIAR because obviously more people showed up for Obama. But Spicer claimed more people saw Trump get inaugurated. If they're CLAIMING he lied, they ought to investigate (read: basic journalism) to see if it's even possible that this is true before they write their 'news' stories. But I am not holding my breath, because they're in fact political organizations now news organizations.

The term is silly and makes them look bad, but they were correct in that the inauguration was much better than media outlets suggested when you factor in other variables and conditions that existed, and that they did attempt to hide the full extent of those that did reach the even as well.

Wrong and wrong

By alternative facts she just meant counter-points. I.e. facts which supported Trump.

Because no one streamed Obama's inauguration? Because trumps inauguration was more well attended than Obama's second inauguration? You're again, asserting an opinion with no facts or clear, valid logic. You are a republican liberal.

sorry, 13 minutes
>The photo of Trump's inauguration was taken from television during his speech — peak time for the crowd.
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-size/index.html

wow it's literally nothing......

I agree. But they're still making a huge deal out of it.
Trumpets are hillarious

but trump won!

Just because a news organization says its from a time doesnt mean it is.

you miss understand, she was making fun of CNN's false news you dense faggot.

>i'm going to ignore everything I don't like with no evidence to the contrary
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Evidence has shown they lied about the timing and photos a lot so far. Why should I trust them now?

So she was making fun of the statements by the white house press secretary, essentially calling him fake news?

>Evidence has shown
>can't post it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is "alt facts" going to be the dank meme of this presidency?

confirmed for not knowing what Pascal's wager is

Probably not, deep down trump realizes that he fucked up and will make sure they don't use that specific term again

"Just in case god is real, you should believe and worship him."

What am I missing here? This is an argument devoid of facts that forces a negative.

believe it or not trump is not a shape changer who transforms into his spokesmen and women for the presses benefit. he's a little to busy fucking the living shit out of the corpse that is the obama's legislative legacy to worry about casual communist news network banter.

Quit being a contrarian just for the lulz. Here, take back your strawmen:
>because no one streamed Obama's inauguration
No one said that.
>because trumps inauguration was more well attended than Obama's second inauguration
No one said that either.

Spicer said more people all around the world viewed Trump's inauguration than any previous president. I don't know if he can prove that, but it seems intuitive to me, not because I'm deluded into thinking the world loves Trump, but because he's both fascinating and terrifying to different people and those people wanted to hear what he was going to say.

Instead of investigating this claim, which is the definition of their job, the news decided to move immediately on to a discussion of "how bad are Spicer's bold faced lies going to hurt the new president that we despise".

1. Trump made similar statements himself and most likely instructed is secretary to say exactly what he said
2. If he didn't instruct him to do so, then Trump has utterly failed at picking good staff
your choise

LAMO!!! You're desperately clinging to just one of the lies he told because it's the most diffuse
>Instead of investigating this claim
LAMO AGAIN!! See point 4
politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2017/01/trumps-press-secretary-just-told-4-whoppers-in-5-minutes-233984

Sorry, I have to do the thinking for you but here, you can have your strawman back.

Here's the 'intuitive' evidence: technology has advanced and proliferated since 2007. Termite people may have been exposed to the inauguration, but the burden of proof lays at the feet of the claimant - spicer - without numbers or citations said more people watched the inauguration to which MSM responded, "bitch please."

But yeah, get your jimmies in a rustle over da lame stream media.

1) conway said "alternative facts" not spicer who is the whitehouse press secretary
2) the president doesn't play word wars with the media
3) those who are in charge of press statements are obviously trying to keep attention off of the executive actions by stirring petty shit

1) Yes, and she said it about spicer's statements you retard
2) So which alteranive from my post is it? 1. or 2.?
3) So part of Trumps strategy is "IRL slide threads", just like JIDF? So you agree that there's nothing positive to say about Trump at the moment so he needs this to deflect?

she should have said "contested facts" or "alternative estimates". so what. liberals are so desperate for a meme.

>contested facts
then she would be shitting on her own spokesperson
>alternative estimates
see above, spencer was very clear that what he said was 100% factual

1) i'm the retard because you said trump told conway "his secretary" to say exactly what he said while never having said that thing publicly himself. right.
2) trump, obama, every world leader in the history of mankind do not directly instruct every official in their government or military to say and or take the actions that they do.
3) no the current US administration is all to willing to create a show of resistance against the media and """progressives""" on rhetoric while officiating their policies because it is a waste of your efforts i.e. there is no actual effect to whining over semantics or accusing officials of lieing during statements

1. Ah, I made a typo. Ok. Now she still said that about spencer.
2. So then it's alternative 2 from . Ok.
>Create a show of resistance
By appearing to be extremely vain about their appearance?